Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG ┤▒├ WRRECT ┤▒├ come chat any time! ┤▒├ games, art, prizes, discussion...

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 14:58:27 )
This is exactly

Mmmm ham sammiches.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 14:59:45 )
LOL! The last time we had ham lunchmeat in the house, it lasted like a day. Once my family finds it, it's basically gone

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 15:00:54 )
This is exactly

Luckily I'm more or less the only who likes ham.

what you think it is.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 15:05:23 )
@wildfire: sory I idnt reply before think my brain went " 13 new notifications... thats the same you had earlier " so I didnt seee it till now. but yes its good new... not as good news is that my brothers want to give a f-finger to the rules and law when it comes to spreaing ashes and not go out over directly open water which else is required ( 200 metres from the land ) and from what I understoood hes having the ashes is his home too, which also is against the rules... ( here you need a written permission from the churchministry to have human ashes in your home even if it is in an urn )

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 15:15:24 )
That's something AMA. I'm glad it works out for you and that you have soemthign to bring for lunch today! :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 15:17:46 )
@TeaTales: That's interesting. I hope everything works out with you, your brothers, your father's ashes, and the regulatory agencies - it sounds like there's some unresolved things going on and that you're not all on the same page, tbh. But I'm glad that you'll be able to have a ceremony and get some closure.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 21:15:24 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'toddles in y awning' morning everyone 'waves' <:3( )~~

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 21:19:42 )

"You've had too much of the digital love -

I got a mini coffee maker!!

You want everything live, you want things you can touch."

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 21:20:32 )
@star2000shadow: Hey Star. How are you today?

@0v7: Oh good! They're fun and it sounds like it made your day! :3

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 21:21:11 )

@Wildfire: I'm so excited to have my own coffee whenever I want :D Also, we can afford the stationary bike! We'll be ordering it sometime soon.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 21:22:56 )
@0v7: Oh good, Seb! I'm so happy for you! :3

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 21:29:36 )

@Wildfire: I also had sushi today - a bit of a guilty pleasure now but.. it's been a while! I'm doing pretty great today :D!!!

How's your day been? I haven't back read yet because I'm still on mobile.

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 21:33:32 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: 'sleepy wave' how goes your day mines.. slow starting but meh that's okay. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 21:34:43 )
@0v7: I'm ok Seb. I'm tired and unfocused but I'm ok. I'm really glad you're having a good day! :3
@star2000shadow: ^^ that, but doing ok. I think I needed a break from everything.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 04:09:43 )
This is exactly

Hewwo

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 13:51:08 )
@Another Movie Addict: Hello. How are you today? How was work for you yesterday?

Good morning.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 14:52:14 )
We are very close to page 100 (and yes, I know I still need to do page prizes for page 50, but once I get going with drawing things, I might as well do a bunch of drawings at once. I'm just dealing with other deadlines that deter spending time drawing right now - sorry!) let's set something up for page 100 page prizes and celebration, shall we? What would you like to do??

Also, I have a random question for you guys -

You’re in the circus, would you rather be the person with their head inside the lion’s mouths or get shot out of the cannon?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 15:52:51 )

Get shot out of a canon. I want to fly~
And having my head stuck on some lion's mouth seems mighty scary to me x.x

Congrats by the way do take your time with the prizes and such
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ ♡

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 15:54:16 )
This is exactly

Get shot out of the cannon, because that poor lion deserves to be free where he belongs.

what you think it is.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 16:51:54 )
@0v7: Pinging to say that I'm SO happy for you! <3 I know you were wanting that stationary bike for a while, and the coffee and sushi are mega bonuses! YAY!!!

@Wildfire: I'll be the dupe with her head in the lion's mouth, because my ears are shot as it is and the cannon would make things worse. I think getting tubes in them as a child ruined my ability to dive too deep underwater, and I suspect my balance is off because of some damage too.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.