Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG spooky chat⠀|⠀afterparty art freebies :3

Donator — Frog bless Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 05:07:10 )

In my opinion you're living your best life.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 05:08:55 )

═════════════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘
⠀|⠀post art by kiwi!⠀|⠀spooky chat + afterparty art freebies :3

aww a lot of it was super cute but i didn't know how to be like oh these specific things in a sea of many things i have zero context for, were really cute Lol
also wasn't sure if u were done so i didn't wanna comment >0>

Voltie — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 05:10:33 )
time to ruin everything...

DYING YEAH SORRY it's all a lot of out of context goofs...

;3c I didnt care even if I wasn't HAHA but I WAS done... until I saw kiwi posted plant boyfriend stuff and I remember I have content for that too OOP...

(I really should be working tho wow)
later.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 05:16:05 )

Silence, the White Mage is now speaking.

I've been following that artist for years now. I only commission artists sometimes. Depends on timing and if I have something in mind I know would turn out really special with a particular artist's style etc. Yeah it's my aasimar that didn't get used XD

I am not an actual NPC.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 05:55:20 )

@ghost: omg how do u straightwash a CAT
listen picture this : you get a tiny cat and you put it On Top Of your regular size cat

ohh that sounds so fun :0 ! what did use for the 3d anim and audio stuff ?? (not sure if those were interesting to u or if they were just bc u had to lol) , i've been getting into music production this year and i'm always curious to learn what other ppl do for it ru using like unity / unreal for games ?

aw ty :"3 lol for colors it takes like 5 min at the end of the piece, that step takes the least amt of time but imo makes the biggest difference :0 (and is super fun!!) idt i've posted prog pics but honestly up until that last step i'm always like wow this looks terrible lol ... would totally recommend giving it a try sometime if u haven't :3 i usually adjust brightness/contrast, or will add an overlay or soft light layer to the whole thing, adjust curves, etc.

oohh :-0 i wanna play!! ofc u can date them lmao ... have u heard of unavowed?? kind of makes me think of that game
"i don't think i can say" (says anyway) lol ... if yall ever need a beta tester

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 05:58:30 )

vixen oh nice!! how do u usually follow artists, like what platform :0
the only time i've gotten an irl commission was at a con in hs and it was for me and two friends lol ...... i wish i had more chars to get commissions of tho i have some character designs in a sketchbook / in my head but i should make some references / compile them or something :0 do u have any other characters or is it mainly this one??

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 06:07:16 )

Mostly twitter and instagram. I find more commission opening updates on twitter though because people put it in their name directly, so it shows up every time they post rather than making a single post on ig. LOL when ever you say "you get a commission", I'm always unsure if you mean you commissioned an artist or you are the one being commissioned XD Definitely worth at least getting some basic references out. The chibi I commissioned... I sent the artist sketches and notes and color palettes because I didn't ever make a full character sheet even though I know I should. It's mainly this one character. I have a few other ones from years past, but I took traits from those old ones and put them into this one too, so they aren't as clearly distinct as one would expect for different characters. I have some game characters (like from MMOs and stuff) too, but they aren't particularly fleshed out.

I am not an actual NPC.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 06:58:53 )

oohh i see :0 and oh i meant commissioning another artist lol , do u usually do irl commissions too?
i feel like having real money involved would put too much pressure on me lol , like oh i have to get it just right etc

i watched this talk on character design earlier this year and really liked this concept of kitbashing
like taking all ur favorite / best parts of all ur different ideas and bashing it into one really great idea lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 07:01:47 )
-waves hi to everyone-

:D

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 07:09:28 )

hey juliette! how are you ^^

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 07:09:50 )

lol i'm super tired but i'm afraid to sleep cuzzzzz i got new piercings sorry and i'm afraid i'll squish em ........

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 07:21:14 )
@xvz: Hi, I’m not bad. :) You could sit in bed and sleep like that, maybe? :O

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 07:22:56 )
@xvz: Or sleep on your back?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 08:00:14 )

I very rarely accept commissions because I don't like responsibility LOL. Ah kitbashing...I call it "power-tripping characters" XD

I am not an actual NPC.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 16:37:11 )

Dying Vixen I'm the same way. I usually only do commissions if someone reaches out to me specifically and I have the extra time and/or it's a friend. I'm just worried I won't be able to deliver on time since sometimes I just get... tired.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 17:20:48 )
I did one rl commission. It was a lot of pressure.
Cool to make money though.
I was like “I’m officially a real artist. Never again.”

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 18:29:57 )
Xvz: I wanted to show you my completed seasonal avatars.

Autumn, Winter, Spring, Summer

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 18:46:23 )
*wanders around*

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 18:59:20 )
Hey there ChiffonOrange!

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 19:26:54 )

@Priestess of Pie: even if people reach out to me specifically... if I don't know (of) them, I'm still a little iffy on accepting. Also I adore your avatar! Very regal :3

I am not an actual NPC.

please @ me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.