Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG Mad Tea Party: Hangout and Raffle

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/15 19:06:50 )
『 Moody Says. . .』

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Hello and good morning everyone
Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/15 19:07:29 )
@MoodyB: Hello. Good morning. How are you today?




Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/15 19:08:14 )


Silence, the White Mage is now speaking.


wildfire - yes my tea is good and rich :3 might have gone a little heavy on the cream this time lol
hi moody! how are you?


I am not an actual NPC.
Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/15 19:08:58 )


Silence, the White Mage is now speaking.


ooh there's a new chapter, gonna go play that real quick :3


I am not an actual NPC.
Report

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/15 19:09:59 )
『 Moody Says. . .』

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: I'm okay, dealing with some slight back pain.
so I have a heat back on it right now.
But other than that i'm doing pretty good. How are you?

@Vixen: Hello! I am doing good.
picking out some new art references to study today.
how are you?
Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/15 19:11:33 )


Silence, the White Mage is now speaking.


moody - that's good to hear! what are you going to study today?
i...am stressed. this new chapter is stressful LOL


I am not an actual NPC.
Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/15 19:12:55 )
@Vixen: Is this beyond the white queen chapter?

@MoodyB: I'm sorry to hear you're in pain - that's no fun. I hope you feel better soon. :3 Good to know you're doing well otherwise, though. And I'm fine, thank you for asking.





Report

Donator — they/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/15 19:12:57 )

═════════════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘
⠀|⠀post art by kiwi!⠀|⠀spooky chat


@purpsy: aw cute ^^ do you look for guinea pig videos specifically or do they show up in ur recs when u check youtube :3
i watch enough cat/animal videos that i'll usually have at least one cat video rec if i open yt lol
and oh yeah i definitely feel that @@ hope u have a nice shower !!


Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/15 19:13:57 )


Silence, the White Mage is now speaking.


wildfire - yes it's the red queen chapter today !


I am not an actual NPC.
Report

Donator — they/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/15 19:14:05 )

═════════════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘
⠀|⠀post art by kiwi!⠀|⠀spooky chat


i finally got up lol gotta be a person for a bit ...
i'm gonna make some english tea too :3 i think i'm gonna have it w a bit of oatmilk and eat it w some apple crumble w yogurt! :0


Report

Donator — they/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/15 19:14:35 )

═════════════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘
⠀|⠀post art by kiwi!⠀|⠀spooky chat


oohhh new chapter out will look forward to playing it later!! :-D


Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/15 19:15:27 )


Silence, the White Mage is now speaking.


oh dear that's an ominous ending...
but perhaps our item hopes shall be answered in the next chapter LOL


I am not an actual NPC.
Report

Donator — they/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/15 19:17:17 )

═════════════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘
⠀|⠀post art by kiwi!⠀|⠀spooky chat


hmm i think today will be a finish-leftovers kind of sunday :0
gonna have to figure out new stuff to make tmr!!


Report

Donator — they/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/15 19:18:38 )

═════════════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘
⠀|⠀post art by kiwi!⠀|⠀spooky chat


moody what do you think you'll be making studies of next? ^^
also wanted to say you seem like you've been working hard on art lately :-) not sure if other ppl in ur irl acknowledge it so just wanted to say i see u!


Report


⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3


Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/15 19:18:44 )
『 Moody Says. . .』

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: it's not real bad, just slight discomfort but it should go away soon.
That is good to hear.

@Vixen: Probably another mountain but it has more color in it.
I'm slowly trying to get familiar with painting so when i do portraits it wont feel so scary and daunting.
Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/15 19:21:18 )


Silence, the White Mage is now speaking.


@MoodyB: nice! i'm cheering you on \o/
what medium are you using? (digital, acrylic, oil, watercolor etc)


I am not an actual NPC.
Report

avatar closet • shop
please @ me

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/15 19:23:23 )
@Vixen: thank you. I'll have to go check it out as soon as I get a chance to take more than a 30 second breather - lol. Was it a difficult chapter?




Report
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/15 19:23:41 )
『 Moody Says. . .』

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@xvz: Yeah no one irl really notices. :vanora_sweat:
not many people in IRL really know i make art or care that i make art.

art is just my escape from stress so im just trying to do the best i can
and practice so i can eventually connect with people.

I'm mostly focusing on landscapes to warm up to portraits.

@Vixen: Thank you.
I am a Digital Artist. Sadly i do not have the income to expand outside of digital.
I'd love to do design gouache if i could tho.
I'm not super big with watercolor or acrylics lol.
but i'd have to get better with my traditional media first. traditional art just makes me lazy lol.
So i be that digital artist.
Report

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]




Voltie — Sha/female Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/15 19:25:35 )






@Wildfire: lol no. xD about me relaxing with sims instead of working on things.

Report
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/15 19:26:32 )


@xvz: Well it was recomended for me before but I subscribe to this fellow youtuber that owns and vlogs her pet guinea pigs which got me into watching guinea pig videos xwx
Report


Art Dump ☆ Avatar Gallery ☆ Quest Items



You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.