Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests Lina’s Quest

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/30 23:05:35 )
@xvz: lol I love taking a trip down Memory Lane with old posts and stuff. xD I'm sure there are some broken links with my (involuntarily) deleted Photobucket pics. xP Also holy moly, your avi is amazing!!! *o*

@Lina: Right? No warning or anything, just gone. :L I would have gone through and saved the important stuff, but the last time I tried, the site was running painfully slow for me, so I gave up and never got back to it.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/30 23:07:28 )
Okay...well color me dumb, but I just logged into my Photobucket and my pics are back???
Maybe last time I went, there was a weird glitch or something. HOORAY, ALL IS NOT LOST!!!

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/30 23:45:35 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

omg tysm aisu!! :-D i feel like ppl tend to be less into my creepy avis but i just love the textured look!

yeah it's fun to get nostalgic abt stuff!! :3 that's great that u have all ur pix still!! :-0
sigh i remember finding my old accnt at one point but i've forgotten the username again
see anything good in there?? lol

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/31 00:18:16 )
You're welcome! And I love creepy avis, so that's right up my alley lol. I just really love the split that you did with it and all the details in the layering. <3

Do you remember the email you used for that account? Because you can login with a username OR email address, but of course you'll need to remember your password or have access to the email associated with it so you can reset the password.

I've got a looot of stuff in there, and unfortunately they're mostly blurry pics. I guess their "free" storage is up to 250 images, and I have somewhere over 1k, so I'm trying to see if I can maybe just save them all to my computer and hope for the best. The ones I definitely want to keep anyway since I've been deleting stuff here and there.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/31 00:20:26 )
Work is busy today so I’m not really here....

Tomorrow I’m going to the zoo with my mom and siblings!
Halloween Zoo Tradition! (Year 3)

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/31 00:24:02 )
That sounds like a great day and I'm totes jelly! I was gonna try to go to the zoo for their Halloween thing, but didn't plan it out well enough. Next year for sure!

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 02:39:03 )

halloween zoo sounds so fun! i saw my downstairs neighbors dog outside today dressed in a pink and rainbow unicorn sweater lol ... that's kind of like going to halloween zoo right Haha

and aisu tysm!!<3 i wanted to see how much of that webby texture i could make from the items i had :-D
you know how a lot of items will have separate left and right item poses?? i haven't really done a ton w that / using split poses, i'd love to see them around more though :0

oohh i didn't think of that ... though i'm not sure if i can remember the email or password lol ... i've found it once before maybe next time i'm feeling nostalgic it'll hit me all of a sudden?? lol
it can be so time consuming to transfer photos!! cuz i feel like u have to really go thru them, and then it can get kind of nostalgic or emotional so it takes longer lol
it can be p hard for me to delete photos too :0

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 17:45:50 )
Usually there is trick or treating at the zoo on Halloween; but they didn’t want crowds forming this year. It’s so fun to see the animals, but also fun to see people dressed up for Halloween!

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 19:53:46 )

aww zoo trick or treating sounds cute! i'm picturing little kids dressed up as animals lolol

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 20:13:54 )
I think I definitely want to try the zoo Halloween event next year since I've never been to the zoo after their normal hours lol.

Yeah I kinda don't wanna think about transferring all those photos, but they're kinda important, so gonna suck it up whenever I get around to it lol.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/1 21:05:37 )

lol when i switched computers i never did the whole, sit around and go thru all ur files and transfer everything important ....
i think i definitely needed something and so i got /just those files/ lol ... it just felt like a whole thing and i was trying to finish something specific and couldn't get sidetracked
anyway still haven't done it, probably never will at this point

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/2 17:45:14 )
my computer broke so I never transferred anything over to the new one. XD

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 07:42:58 )
⠀|⠀spooky chat

oh no!! lol rip computer ...
i guess when you're forced to start from scratch you end up not "needing" all the old files you had
yet it would be sooo hard to delete them otherwise tho

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/3 17:47:46 )
I never want to delete old files. Especially old art. But they’re gone now.
Well, technically I have the computer still. I couldn’t get rid of it. XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 15:13:55 )
Same with me and my old laptop that won't start. Got stuff on it, and I don't want to get rid of it even though it's useless at this point. xP

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/5 17:05:47 )
I mean, the information can be recovered. It’s just costs money I don’t have

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/6 04:36:12 )
True.

My dad is pretty savvy with computers, so he may be able to work with mine if I ask. I'm not too concerned about it now though.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/6 07:32:51 )
Yeah, it’s been years and I haven’t neeed to get anything from the computer.
I still have it though >.<

Buying

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 03:27:30 )
Well that was a fun event!
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/23 23:11:50 )
It’s not over yet!!

It was fun. I need to start drifting back to my regular threads though.
I haven’t posted outside the event forum in a while. >.<

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.