Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests Lina’s Quest

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 22:41:19 )

Oh wow, that's awesome! You're so close!

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 23:03:01 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

aisu not sure if this goes wo saying but i'm digging ur current avi lol , and honestly the hanabi flowers really do it for me hahaha

lina nice !!! so close :3
i never thought i could have made so much progress on questing ... a lot of the items i was like i'll never find these or have enough volts for them ?
what ru gonna do when u finish ur quest??? lol :3

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/3 00:45:13 )
I’m going to add more items. lol
I was just looking through the item museum and added 4 items to my wishlist... ((cough))

But when I’m done I can save up volts to buy commons in bulk! I’ll own items instead of buying them every time I make an avatar. :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/4 04:18:14 )

Thanks xvz! Yeah I feel like I hardly use the Hanami, but I absolutely adore the shade of purple it has, so had to use it.

And yay for more questing items. xD Hope they're not too difficult to find!

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/4 05:26:48 )

haha yeah i wouldn't have thought of hanami as an item i would use before! i love the flowers w the creepy though :3!

also omg i heard that the advent cal tickets means u get free old items at the end ...?? :0 i've never been here for a winter event before but that sounds so nice ... is it random? do u only get one per account? what did yall get last year :0

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/4 05:27:40 )

i ... i finally made my third account (second mule) bc of the advent calendar thing lol ............ if taking 5 min to make an extra account gives me a better shot at a scarecrow or a capricorn ........... it would def be worth it lol

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/4 23:17:58 )
I don’t remember what I got from the advent calendar last year, I think it was good but something I already had??
It’s like a giant orb, you get one of a huge list of old items. (I think 1?)
They cost tickets but I think it came out to like 25 tickets each or something

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/4 23:54:08 )
Did some price guide research...

New wishlist items:
Vibrance Day Tea 500
Haunting 3k-4k
Harvest Deity 4k-5k
Wonderous Wisteria 4k-6k
Loyal Elegance 8k-12k
Beanie Doll 12k-15k

I like having items to aim for.
It’s nice to have a reason to gain volts and save them up.
I honk having a goal makes Voltra more fun. :3

When I’ve gotten all of those then I’ll quest for Ryou the Dragon, the most expensive item ever OnO

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/5 03:52:20 )

huh why is ryou so expensive lol ....... i think i saw grid selling one actually maybe ?? and an alicorn but it was listed at 100k and i was like i ... i can't afford that lol

hmm what's haunting from?? i'm surprised it would only be 3-4k :0 same w harvest deity and wisteria?

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/5 03:53:57 )

oh thats fun :3 i did make a third account lol for the advent cal ...
i guess it doesn't matter too much when u click on the tickets as long as u do it all by the end of the month ??

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 17:48:44 )
I also like having items to quest for. I think even if you got all the items off your wish list, you could continue to save for upcoming items?

I think I wanted both the Ryuo and the Alice, but I'm not holding my breath to get them lol. They're not top priority for me by any means.

I was curious how the advent tickets worked too, but that makes sense. I'm hoping I get something I don't already have, but even if I do, I can always use it to get something I don't lol.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/7 17:32:40 )
@Lina: Hello lina hope you get the items you want. Hope you have an amazing day.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/7 21:29:01 )
@Ariella74: thank you very much!

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/8 00:27:59 )
@Lina: You are very welcome hon.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/8 22:32:01 )

aisu i got an alice from the mad tea party raffle :0 lmk if you'd want me to hold it for u or anything?

i was kind of wondering if i should try to sell it or not ... it's a rly nice item just not my personal style i think :0

also i didn't realize you joined w/in the year!! i guess anyone who was here before me i just assume has been around for a while lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/9 03:36:42 )
Aw, that's real sweet of you to offer to hold it for me. :) I think what I'll do once I go through all the EIs I'm in the process of buying, I may just go ahead and try to buy the rest from my wish list since I don't think I'll have many left to buy. SO, if you want to sell yours away, no hard feelings!

Yeah, funny how it feels like I've been here a year already lol. How about you? I think we joined around the same time anyway.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/9 07:33:58 )

haha ok! i might put off selling for a bit cuz i might be mentally elsewhere for the next two months ish
orrr idk maybe i'll put it up for sale when my volts get too low (which they are approaching lol)
which event items do u have left :3 i feel like i've seen a lot of the winter 19 ones around the exchange

i joined in may! feels like it's been a while though haha i guess i spent a lot of time on here this year >0>

it's kind of interesting though like when i joined i was like oh this site is full of internet strangers , being on voltra is like chatting w internet strangers! like i didn't know anyone so chatting w any person was just like chatting w any person (if that makes sense)
but the longer i'm on the more it's like, oh i'm chatting w friends, this person is like this and that person is like that, this is like a whole community, and also here are a lot of social dynamics i had no idea existed before lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/9 11:35:48 )
-stops through-
Hello I'm just sharing the love this morning... lol!
Hope you're well

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/9 11:43:06 )

wildfire i like ur current avi! :3

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/9 11:49:19 )
@xvz: Thank you :3 Your current avatar is creepy-cool-unique... but they usually are! I like it! :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.