Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/27 20:53:42 )
@Totalanimefan: So you've been a busy couch potato today! LOL!
It's funny you mention the clouds - it has been clear here all day, but now the clouds are coming in and it's maybe 70% overcast. A walk sounds good but it probably won't happen for me tonight

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/27 20:57:55 )
OH! It looks like I got 3rd place in the avatar contest this week. I admit that I was hoping for a higher placement, but I'll take it. :3 All the avs submitted were pretty creative... and pretty!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/27 21:50:36 )

/flops over
      My own impatience is a disease. x.x

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/27 22:27:25 )
@Anarchist Beauty: LOL - that was me yesterday. I'm sorry - what's going on?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/27 22:32:03 )

Waiting for my boss to give me the last $20 she owes me from last weeks work.
      I want my monies. lol

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/27 22:45:10 )

@Wildfire: nice that you are having good weather.
I ended up doing for that walk to the walk and back. I went 2.5 miles.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/27 23:08:11 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: yeah I've been dealing with a cold an djust a lot of emotional ups and downs this month. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/27 23:25:06 )
@Anarchist Beauty: LOL - I hope you get your monies soon!! - that's like... half/a third of a video game! XD

@Totalanimefan: Yes, I'll take the good weather. It is still hot, but it's a fairly comfortable hot lately, so yeah, I'll take it!
Good for you getting out for a walk! I did about 2miles earlier today - it was good. :3

@star2000shadow: Oh, that's no fun! I hope you feel better soon! <3
Is there anything in particular that's behind the ups and downs? Want to chat/vent? (or not - it's entirely up to you, but know you have an "ear" here if you need or want it)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/28 00:16:20 )

@Wildfire: That's $20 closer to my ps4. lol
      I need that $20 so I only have to deal with one more week of work to get it.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/28 00:51:35 )
I went to go binge some Forensic Files on Netflix lol.

I've spent much of my day being sad over the loss of a good friend of mine, so just trying to find distractions really. It's still hard to process.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/28 01:02:50 )
@Anarchist Beauty: oh I know it! Lol. Get that $20!!!

@Aisukohi: oh! I'll so sorry to hear that- please accept my condolences! Are you "ok"?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/28 01:06:31 )
@Wildfire: Thank you, and I think I'm doing okay. I'm grateful for my fiance, who let me cry it out last night and this morning before we got started with our day, and for my son, who's been keeping me busy on my day off from work. Tomorrow will help too since I have a longer shift at work. Thanks for asking. <3
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/28 01:17:51 )
@Aisukohi: it sounds like a fairly healthy grieving process that you're going through right now, but I know it still hurts. I'm so sorry! Is there anything I -or any of us- can do to help?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/28 02:18:49 )

@Wildfire: Got the monies! :D
      I'm happy and now less stressed. lmao

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/28 14:05:52 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Yay & congrats :)

Good morning.
It's overcast and wet outside and I want to sleep more.
Is anyone doing anything fun or interesting today?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/28 14:11:02 )

@Wildfire: where did you go on your two mile walk?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/28 14:16:43 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh just around the neighborhood with the dogs. Where did you go on your walk and do you plan on doing it again?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/28 14:22:34 )

@Wildfire: I went to a local park that I hadn’t been to yet. It was nice. It had a walking path next to the river but the park also There was a lot of athletic fields so the park had multiple uses

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/28 14:48:14 )
@Totalanimefan: That sounds nice, actually. I haven't been in a park like that for a while - it's always nice knowing where things are happening :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/28 16:24:42 )
@Wildfire: Being outside did a world of good for me yesterday. I mowed the yard and just overall spent time outside. It was nice.
Now I'm getting coffee made and getting my kids set up for school. :o

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.