Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2020 Event Hangout: ~page prizes!~ RNG prizes ~ Come Chat- all welcome!

0 8 1 9 7 0 1 9 2
Aisukohi generated a random number between 1 and 100; Resulting In 81
Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 02:30:21 )
xvz: Depends on the team for them to decide if they want fans or not. So far, only 2 teams (including mine) have allowed fans at 25% capacity, but of course I'm being smart and not going this year (my parents buy season tickets). Other teams are having no fans at all.

Re passwords: I have a few variations of a bunch of different ones, so I've started writing them all down, at least for the most important sites I use.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 02:42:53 )
@xvz: its just that i keep tagging you as that xD Anyway the link for my insta and the photo is here
https://www.instagram.com/p/CBw_V3yjpC7/
My username there is teatalestimes like so much else on my insta it is a crappy quality and a selfie as my phone is ooold

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 02:43:28 )
@xvz: oh the food thing? I get a lot of recipes from online. I look for healthy, usually Paleo, aip, whole 30 labeled recipes

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 02:45:27 )
oh speaking of recipes I got a new recipe book yesterday with autumn recipes... out of all the rrecipes only 3 or 4 I cant mke, at least not for myself as I dont et that type of meat. but there is so much delicious looking food. one im excited to try out is a beetsoup and some chicken marinaded in some 'autumn' marinade

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 02:45:50 )
@0v7: there's always an adjustment period for new software or hardware. I'm kinda don't the same thing right now. I'm happy you seem to be enjoying your new pen!

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 02:47:06 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

haha i wonder if it's weird to play in an empty stadium :0
i feel like energy of the crowd must feel p part of the experience of playing a game, like the cheers n everything!

seb i'm sure you'll get used to it soon w a bit of practice! :3

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 02:48:26 )
Well funny you say that about the lack of fans...the NFL is pumping in sounds they've recorded from previous games to make it sound like there are fans actually there. xD It's very weird, because I wish they wouldn't tbh.

Also brb--dinner!
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 02:48:27 )
"The future must know where you've been."

Maybe they have cheer tracks - you know, like laugh tracks but for cheering??

Also, yeah I ended up doodling one of my personas, and a mini comic about my OC. I'm debating on posting the latter in my art thread, but it's just a sketch right now. hmm

"The past predicts the state you're in!"
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 02:49:42 )
in th danish stadions they have cheertracks and cardboard audience xD

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 02:51:19 )

tea oohh do u have a backstory for how the skin came to be for ur character?
also i hope it's ok that i scrolled down (apologies if not) but the bruise makeup looked v realistic ("omg what happened to ur arm...") and the cinnamon rolls look v tasty!

i've never made beet soup but i love beets!

@wildfire: ooh i haven't heard of aip before!
what kinds of terms are you searching for? just like "dinner ideas" + "aip/whole 30/paleo"? or ?

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 02:52:14 )

omgggg cheer tracks and cardboard audience looool

how surreal! i love it haha it must be so odd as a player

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 02:57:35 )
@xvz: it is completely fine, it is an open account after all ^^, part of the thing of changing into a vampire of clan noseratu, is that you get a grotesque look, some just get super wrinkle skin others long ragged fangs (with more than the traditional vamp-fangs ) long hard nails, and a VERY pale, for older nosferatu, sometimes green-ish skin spotches. some also gets random outgrowths, and about 85% gets bald, their ears also in a lot of cases gets longer. it is a very painful transformation, for same reason is it that the nosferatu sees their embrace of new nosferatus as a punishment. and for that reason are nosferatus usually not with their Sires for longer than 5 years. El here is a slightly unusual case as they got to be under their Sires protection for a good 20 years before they were allowed to try and live as their own 'adult' vampire. ^^;

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 02:57:55 )
@xvz: yes I search for terms like that. There are some favorite sites, of course. You'll find them if you start looking (not sure I can or should post them here)

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 02:58:53 )
@xvz: but I woudlnt be surprised if some of the skin scarring stuff happend during their trasnformation as they crrashed into mirrors as they were turned into a vampire in an abadoned warehouse filled with mirrors.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 02:58:55 )
@TeaTales: that sounds very involved but also exciting and interesting!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 03:03:00 )
@wildfire: you're always welcome to try the digital LARP, if you have problems creating char or such the GM's will be there to help you, they are sper sweet. I happen to know that clan Toreador and clan Nosferatu are the two clans who need the most new chars, but mostly Torador ( despite there are more toreadors they dnt have much stuff going on in the clan. while we are only 4 nosferatu )

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 03:07:13 )
@TeaTales: oh thank you! Part of me would love that, but part of me really can't add anything else to my schedule- even things I might enjoy

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 03:10:38 )
@wildfire: aaw a shame. maybe in the future if you get less busy ? <3
Else I could have seen the fun in El having gone to their old city to deliver letters from an Elder to the primogen ( eldest nosferatu representant ) and the prince of their old city. Coming back to göteborg dragging along with them some stranger, maybe newly embraced and abadoned + scared Toreador or nosferatu.
Their reaction would be one big fat: " This wasnt supposed to happen.... "

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 03:16:13 )
@TeaTales: yes it sounds like fun! But I can't even find the time to draw most days right now so I really need to be careful of additional distractions

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 03:18:40 )

-peeks in-
Planning to chat between farming on Albion. ^_^

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.