Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2020 Event Hangout: ~page prizes!~ RNG prizes ~ Come Chat- all welcome!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 00:07:22 )
"The future must know where you've been."

@Wildfire: It's definitely not supposed to remove backslashes like that - I'd make a bug report, but I already made a similar one regarding slashes... TwT

"The past predicts the state you're in!"

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 00:09:00 )

My uncle grilled steaks today and omg it's so good :0
Not sure what the special occasion is, but free steak's a win for me lol

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 00:09:23 )
@0v7: try flipping the slash from \ to /?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 00:14:36 )

@Wildfire: That didn't work - I think it's how escaped characters are handled on this site in general? I'm thinking it applies the escape and just...doesn't retain it in the actual code part for some reason. I understand why for posts on the forums, but a profile info field?? Seems weird. I'll have to do more experimenting before filing a bug report >w>

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 00:16:46 )
@0v7: Yes, it's entirely possible that it's just a weird thing for this site - some other code overwrote the usual mode of dealing with apostrophes. I don't know though.

Free steak is definitely a win!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 00:31:12 )
@wildfire: well mental exaustion is a thing, take it from me who deals with it regularly

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 00:34:21 )
@TeaTales: Yes, this is true, and I have been mentally pushing for years. Then forced to an abrupt halt with covid lockdowns. Toss in trying to wrap my head around some of the things going on in the world and yes, it is absolutely, positively and thoroughly exhausting! So I guess the fatigue and weird energy fluctuations are to be expected. Still...

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 00:35:42 )
well better exhaustion than depression tho

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 00:37:38 )
True although sometimes I think the two dance very closely together.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 00:44:33 )
yea. sometimes but not entirely the same
( my own mother is currently in a psyciatric hospital thanks to deep depression/ suicide attempts..... )

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 00:47:08 )
Oh, I know they're not the same but I can see where one could bump in to the other.
I'm sorry to hear you're going through that with her. I understand more than I would like to admit.

So how are you? Did you get your stuff done today?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 00:53:06 )

My mom caught Covid-19 from her husband. Someone in that household is in the hospital for it, but I dunno who. Hopefully not my siblings, that would be sad.

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 01:02:18 )
@wildfire: yeah its not the first time she had it so bad, happed too back 5 years ago. shortly after I myself hd just gotten out of hospital after 2 strokes in my brain.

Cant even remember if I had any goals for today... I have been staying home, listening to true crime most of the day tbh... and are currently trying to find some songs that can represent my nosferatu-who-is-a-underground-singer-very-secretly-from-the-vampire-society for some little hype-challenge I got tagged in xD also ordered a bunch of latex and makeup supplies that I hope will arrive by thursday as the latest, it would be great 8'D My paints finally arrived where I can pick them up, which is why I hope the latex-supplies will arrive by thursday as the latest. Usually that shop is VERY quick at sending stuff.
and got disney + so I'm ready when it gets released in Denmark in about ½ hour.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 01:09:24 )
@0v7:
oh I hope it's not one of your siblings... not that anyone hospitalized for that bug is a good thing...

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 01:11:42 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

@teatales: are you and querin the same account ............... i could have sworn you both have mentioned doing nosferatu/vampire rp and live somewhere in scandinavia
if that's not you then maybe yall should meet lol

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 01:11:42 )
@TeaTales: I thought you mentioned plans to work with the latex, etc, but you can't do that if you don't even have supplies yet, so I'm probably misremembering. It sounds like you had a pretty good day though

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 01:12:52 )
@xvz: hello. How are you today

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 01:13:02 )

oh no seb i hope ur family can stay safe!! that sounds stressful, i hope everyone is ok<3

tea are the paints like face/body paint?? what color is it :0

also hello wildfire how are you today ^^

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 01:14:43 )

oh jinx hehe
i'm feeling p tired as i had some trouble falling asleep last night
have been kind of busy lately actually though :0
i'm going to try to sleep early tonight so i can get up early and get some personal work done!

otherwise i am making veg chili again to eat w yogurt and tortilla chips bc i didn't have the brainpower to think of something new to make today ^^
hbu? :-)

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 01:15:33 )
@xvz: I'm doing ok thanks. I'm not entirely sure where the day went tbh- it just evaporated on me

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.