Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2020 Event Hangout: ~page prizes!~ RNG prizes ~ Come Chat- all welcome!

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 01:16:34 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

ah as it happens !
i feel like w the sun setting earlier too i do feel like the days are shorter since i don't like doing stuff after it gets dark lol

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 01:17:12 )

i'm trying to shift my sleep schedule earlier for that reason too, that way i can feel like i have more hours in the day since i'd be getting more sunlight hours if i can get up earlier

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 01:17:50 )
@xvz: yep Querin is my mule ^^;
The paints are some creme ( not oilbased nor alcohol activated ) face paint. one is a 'burn' palette ( two nuances of brown, orange and red )an other is a 'lich' palette ( darkbrown, blue, skintone and white-ish )

@wildfire: ah yes latex for the vampire makeup. though I already had some at home im just not too sure of how 'good' it is, I tested it out on my wrist when I woke up and yes it acts like latex usually does, but it didnt smell anything like latex usually does, actually it didnt smell at all.

Besst wishes to yours Seb.. somehow this make me think of last time I was in the 'big' grocery store in my city, some elder woman walked around coughing badly, into a rag.... :/

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 01:19:38 )
I stopped my my mom's real quick, stopped to pick up more food, cooked (bone broth, then zuppa Toscana (ground beef, turkey bacon, rutabaga, kale, coconut milk, onion, garlic)), dealt with some technical issues, and I'm not even sure what else. But the day is gone now

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 01:22:21 )
"The future must know where you've been."

I'm pretty sure the one hospitalized is mom's husband, since he got it first. I don't care what happens to him honestly - he's an abusive [curse word] who traumatized me. I'm more worried about my siblings - especially my sister, I think she's 3 years old? All of my siblings who live there are significantly younger than me so I'm T_T

"The past predicts the state you're in!"

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 01:22:36 )
@xvz: yes the days are getting noticeably shorter. It's not helping feeling like you've accomplished anything in a day!

@TeaTales: so I'm not really misremembering!

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 01:23:17 )

lool i was like wow the two of u have so much in common hahaha
thats good to know, i'm gonna combine my concept of the "two" of you into one now haha

it'll be fun to play w the latex makeup! how would you be using the latex?? like are there certain features you're going for?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 01:25:11 )
@0v7: it sounds like you benefit from getting more information. Is that possible, without making yourself vulnerable?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 01:25:38 )
@xvz: I dont know if you have instagram, but if you o I can link you to the look I am going for as I have made it before, I just hope to be able to make some darker colors this time so the photo aint so overlighted that it washes out my makeup. ^^; ( I keep wanting t call you xyv )

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 01:25:51 )

wildfire i think i've mentioned but i love hearing you talk abt food / what you make for dinner lol it always sounds so good!
i've never heard of zuppa toscana :-0 ! it sounds p tasty and v filling though!
i feel like u did get a lot done today! but i know it's easy to feel like nothing, esp if you're feeling tired at all

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 01:27:01 )
"The future must know where you've been."

@Wildfire: I could ask my mom, but I don't wanna bother her if it IS her husband in the hospital, esp because I just set the boundary of her not talking to me about him again recently. Now that I think about it, I think it is her husband in the hospital? I feel like my uncle and grandfather were talking about it...

"The past predicts the state you're in!"
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 01:32:32 )
@xvz: awwww, thank you! It seems like a lot of my life revolves around food the last few years. It's nice to know that other people enjoy hearing me talk about it. ♥️ Zuppa Toscana is just "Tuscan soup"... Whatever that means. But it's yummy and healthy!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 01:34:34 )
@0v7: ahhh, I understand. Yeah, you can't call that boundary in to question at all. I'm sure you'll find out eventually

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 01:43:37 )
lol go to turn on Monday Night Football...didn't realize there are TWO games tonight, which is so bizarre because I don't think that's ever happened.
Good thing I'm off tomorrow!!!

Hey guys!

0 5 0 9 4 9 1 6 1
Starlight generated a random number between 1 and 100; Resulting In 50
Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 01:45:21 )

I shall answer more questions~

What is your favorite color? Why?
Light blue! It's just a really pretty and calming color to me. I'm also fond of mint and seafoam green

0 4 1 9 3 0 1 5 2
Starlight generated a random number between 1 and 100; Resulting In 41
Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 01:46:29 )

Can you do a headstand?

I could when I was a kid, but I'm not so sure about now!

★~~Questing~~★

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 01:51:37 )
@Aisukohi: lol. So you have plenty of football to watch!

@Starlight: hello! You got close to the target number with that one roll!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 01:52:52 )
@Wildfire: Yes! xD I don't actually care for the first game, but I'm watching it anyway. I'm looking forward to the second game--I just hope I don't fall asleep before it ends (unless it's clear who will win early on).

How are you?
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 01:55:58 )
d*mn... fell in the ' sinners' song hole 8'DD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 01:58:09 )
@Aisukohi: who's playing?
I'm doing ok thanks - just trying to relax now because I need a break from fighting technology

@TeaTales: uhhhh I have no idea what that means?!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.