Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat My new babies! (Kitten pics here!)

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/22 02:35:47 )
November 2017 - February 2018
As I'm sure some of you have noticed, I've been on Voltra on and off lately. Usually bearing bad news since I've had a terrible eight months between November and July.

But just last week, I finally got to feel some happiness and my heart finally started to heal. And it's all thanks to my new babies, Loki and Sugar Cube.

Loki:

Sugar Cube

I know there are a lot of fellow cat lovers here, so I figured I might as well share my newfound happiness with you all. (And hopefully make this my official comeback post!)

As of this date, they are 12 weeks old.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/22 02:37:23 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ oh my gosh their so CUTE.. i wanna CUDDLE <:3( )~~

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/22 02:42:12 )
@star2000shadow: Thank you so much!!! And I totally get you.

I fell in love instantly and they're already my world! (Especially Loki who is actually my cat. As in I paid for him. My mom bought Sugar Cube so she's technically hers. But I love them both.) I've only had them for a week, but would do pretty much anything for them already.

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/22 02:46:50 )
god those cats are so cute.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/22 02:55:26 )

Oh man they're adorable!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/22 03:02:02 )
@shark: Thank You!
@sunny: So much!!!

They're in my house and I can't get over how adorable they are. They're so cute it nearly makes me cry every day.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/22 03:15:18 )

@Lithinel: nice to see you again.

They are just the cutest!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/22 03:27:10 )

They're so cute. Be sure to spoil them rotten!

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/22 04:14:18 )

@Lithinel: Very adorable. Makes me wish I could get a kitten but I can't for two reasons. One, my grandparents have two big dogs that don't like cats and I have 14 parakeets that aren't kitty treats lol.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/22 05:02:34 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Lithinel:
@star2000shadow: Thank you so much!!! And I totally get you.

I fell in love instantly and they're already my world! (Especially Loki who is actually my cat. As in I paid for him. My mom bought Sugar Cube so she's technically hers. But I love them both.) I've only had them for a week, but would do pretty much anything for them already.

I have a spoiled barn yard blue russian cat, she's spoiled rotten to but she's just so..cuddly. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — Princess Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/22 09:13:41 )

@Lithinel: I am so glad to see you back! Those kitties are adorable! I want to hug them! :vanora_heart:

Always ping me please.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/22 17:26:47 )
"Don't ask your questions to the wall..."

These kittens are so cute!!! I love when cats are this age, where they have big ol eyes and triangles for ears *u*

"They keep their secrets locked inside."

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/22 18:20:50 )
Omg they are so adorable dasfddffjkl! ;o;
little angels

also love how in one of sugar cube's pics, where they're on the keyboard, it looks like they've been trying to compose a message @ the background that's just a bunch of random letters, beautiful
Sorry if Reply late!
Please ping me!

Questing

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/22 19:33:35 )

@Lithinel:

Congratulations, your babies look adorable!

~ I like cats ~

~ Timezone GMT +1 ~

*°•.•°*~ My Wishlist ~*°•.•°*

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/22 21:41:46 )
Man or woman... It doesn't matter! One of Strength.. And nobility...

Babies!!!! =^ •w• ^=
Lookie at how kyoot those little flooffs are!
Congrats!!!!

Is Loki a long-haired kitty?

Is always a prince.
I'm gone babyyyyyyy~~~
You can find me on
DV // TH // Lasria
....Sry I don't do discord....

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/23 01:51:42 )
════════════════ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they're adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank u for blessing us w these amazing kitty pics omg <3333 i love them i wanna play w them!!! <3

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ════════════════════════

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — ghost Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/23 13:09:46 )

@Lithinel: not gonna lie, i teared up looking at these. not just because they're adorable, but after you told me your story i've been really thinking about it. it's so good to see you sharing your love for the new babies! they are such little cuties. sugar cube looks JUST like a kitten i once fostered named Lucipurr. They're precious and I hope they bring you joy for many years to come.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/23 23:05:50 )
@totalanimefan: Thank
@merynia: You
@kda drew: So
@saeyra: Much!

@priestess of pie: Ahh! Thank you so much. I've already started spoiling them rotten. Lol. So I can assure you that they defintely will be.

@crystalkitsune85: Aww. So sorry that kittens won't work out as part of your current family unit. But dogs and parakeets make great companions too! I'd be happy to satisfy your want by posting more pictures if you'd like. Haha.

@star2000shadow: Russian Blues are absolutely adorable as well. I've never had one, but I love all kitties. And spoiled kitties are the best to be honest. xD

(Replying to the rest of y'all in the next comment!)

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/23 23:24:18 )
@saeyra:But yes! They are indeed super huggable!!! (I forgot to add to this my other reply to you. Oops.)

@0v7: Haha, they really do have the big eyes like you described. It makes it so hard even impossible to discipline them when necessary. So as long as it's nothing that's gonna hurt them (like chewing on plugged in cords) they get away with a lot. xD

@siron: Oh my goodness! Yes. :vanora_xd: I actually sent the message she wrote to my friend. Lol. She doesn't mind so I thought "meh, might as well send it."

@Keo: Thank you so much! And yes, he is! They're both Maine Coon x Snow Shoe mixes, but Loki got the Maine Coon coat for sure. His hair is not only long, but super fluffy and soft too!

@xvz: Thank you so much! And it's my pleasure. I'm so in love and just have to show them off. To like everyone. If you happened to live near me, I'd totally invite you to play with them. While they do love their toys, they also love hands and feet.

@ghostie: Thank you so much! Oddly enough, they were an "oops" litter since their parents' owners didn't intend to breed them, so they weren't nearly as expensive as they could have been. But I don't consider them an accident at all. I just believe it was meant to be.

And aww, Lucipurr is honestly such a cute name!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/24 00:12:56 )
"Don't ask your questions to the wall..."

@Lithinel: It was hard for me to discipline my baby Peaches too - I ended up looking away from him as I put him somewhere else so he wouldn't damage the thing he was scratching at >w>;;

"They keep their secrets locked inside."
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.