Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Finally there are well stocked supermarkets near me

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 21:39:09 )

The shelves have been pretty bare in the Bay Area for about 3-4 weeks. Finally today I was able to get most of what I needed and I feel a lot better. It’s amazing what food insecurity does to the mind. I was really stressing out about being able to get what I needed.

How’s it looking where you live?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 21:40:31 )

Things are getting better at our closest by store. But there is still a shortage of some things. There is enough TP now. But canned food etc is still a bit of problem.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 21:42:27 )

@vengeance: I didn’t even bother with canned food cause I knew that would be pointless. It’s still very hard to get frozen veggies too but I got 2 bags.
I haven’t looked at the TP levels or soap because I have enough of that luckily. But I think they are still hard to get here.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 21:44:15 )

@Totalanimefan: Normal soap is sold out here but the refill bags are still available.

Donator — she, her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 22:03:41 )

It’s still madness where I am.
I’m hoping in the next few weeks I can find things for my dad so he doesn’t have to go out.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 22:09:02 )

@vengeance: at least there is something. What about dish soap?
@Lithium: where are you? Can your dad get delivery?

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 22:10:25 )

I replenished my ramen stash, so I am A O K

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 22:10:27 )

@Totalanimefan: No idea. We hardly use that XD We have a dishwasher.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 22:19:53 )

@Jolly: nice! I should have done that too. Next time I guess.
@vengeance: I have a dish washer too. But one of my pans isn’t dishwasher safe. So I use it for that.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 22:22:06 )

@totalanimefan:
I prefer to get the korean nongshim/shin ramyun packs instead of the standard 25c ramens. They taste so gooooooooood with added veggies and egg! recommend if you're okay with spice

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 22:31:14 )

@Totalanimefan: 2 of our pans aren't either. But we have a large bottle of dish soap that lasts atleast a month.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 22:37:47 )

@koneko:
Ohhhh veggie sounds like something I'd enjoy a lot. I'll have to look for them next time I visit our asian market (only have tiny ones here that dont carry, so closest big one is an hour+ away)
They sell their spicy ramen at walmart so I mostly eat those when I haven't stocked up on others <3

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 22:52:44 )

@Jolly: I don’t like the cheap ramens either they don’t taste as good and they upset my stomach.
@vengeance: yeah same. I just buy a huge bottle and it lasts me a long time.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 23:43:46 )

@totalanimefan:
Same! They just taste like salt. I know most or all ramen is full of sodium but those... those are nothing else :vanora_xd:

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/3 00:44:07 )

My family is has enough food to last us a week here.Thank god I live near an intersection where they are literally stores everywhere.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/3 01:13:28 )

generally fine here except for toilet paper, hand sanitizer, and soap... but i don't need those atm. food kinda comes and goes but i've been able to find most of what i need without issue.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/3 01:16:46 )

@Jolly: yeah exactly. I need a flavor lol
@PurpdaBurpPurp: wow that’s great!
@Count Trashula: where you able to find Oatmilk?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/3 01:30:46 )

@Totalanimefan: no, 'cause I never left the house. Didn't feel up to it; maybe tomorrow... If not, I guess I'll try making my own again.

ALWAYS PING ME

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/3 01:34:27 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: It’s similar in my area, though the meat section doesn’t look as plentiful as it used to because peeps are still buying that in bulk, but we have plenty of canned stuff some TP, Lysol spray, and wipes. Still no sign of hand sanitizers though. I’m getting scared of going out now that they’re predicting it to get worse some time next week or so. )x

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — she, her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/3 01:47:42 )

@totalanimefan:

We’re in New Jersey - my rad defused technology like that- I’ve tried. I’m also trying to keep safe distance from him due to his immunodeficiency but he doesn’t get it.

Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.