Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ✐ Pixel Academy -- Practice and Challenges together!

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/13 01:46:50 )

Haha yes, I agree xd
development and all that.

Its snowing agaiiiiiin here!

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/13 10:21:30 )

@Wildfire: that’s awesome :D i hope she enjoys it~

They’re super comfy and I’ve had such a struggle finding shoes haha

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/13 13:45:22 )
@Ruby: Thanks. I hope it works out for her too.

Well, I'm glad you found some.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/13 16:08:04 )

I wish it would snow here. =( I haven't seen it in a long time. Of course when it does finally snow it probably gonna be a blizzard or something dumb because Texas.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/13 21:04:59 )

@priestess of pie:
what part of texas, if you dont mind me asking?
i used to live down near houston in the past and remember it snowing briefly. was mostly slush haha

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 02:51:09 )

@Jolly: I live near Dallas. It's not as wet here. We do occasionally get some snow but you know how it goes.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 05:07:18 )

@priestess of pie:
ahh yeah, i assume it's not a yearly thing or usually light? i lived in lubbock once, as far as northern tx places go, but not enough to get a clear weather gauge :vanora_xd:
now im adapted to co winters~

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 17:48:50 )

@Jolly: Yeah I'd say we probably get snow about every other year, but snow that doesn't melt upon touching the ground about every 5 years. Of course, we are much more likely to get sleet than snow.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 19:11:28 )

Ooooh, pixel stuff...
      I do kinda want to get better at my pixel stuffs.
      I'm not very good right now, but I make little bottles with stuff in em. c:
      Observe:

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 21:08:03 )

@Anarchist Beauty: These are very cute!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/15 01:27:48 )

@Priestess of Pie: Why thank-you. c:
      When the season arrives I like to sell them in my shop.
      Should have done something for Vday, but oh well. lol

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/17 00:19:18 )

@Jolly: I haven’t been here in like a month. How’s the thread going?

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 16:39:05 )

It got quiet in here. XD Oh well. Maybe I'll have time for some pixels today. =3

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 02:41:30 )

IM SORRY
I have been gone again
so much is going on right now irl, I've been too busy having meltdowns to do much of anything D;;;;
toxicity of my school is getting to me, but also family emergencies and getting harassed by other people for one thing or another.
By the time I get home I just want to sleep.

I might have to make some changes in this thread so the biweekly updates dont go stale without me being able to participate much. I intended to be a motivator and ended up the biggest slacker xD
I'll let you guys know what kind of ideas I can come up with to make this fun <33
Just forgive me if I'm sluggish for a little bit longer

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 02:52:48 )

@Jolly: Don't be so hard on yourself. Real life comes first.
I'm sorry that life is sucking right now. It will get better!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 15:56:00 )

Im tryin! xd
I've been spiraling lately and tryina scoop myself back up.
getting there!

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 16:01:41 )

Yes, absolutely take care of yourself first. I am glad to hear from you though I was getting a little worried since you weren't on for a bit. Sorry things are so stressful for you right now.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 16:29:36 )

Yeah by now I am at my wits end with people irl. The dramas in my college have gotten so much worse, and literally all I do is sit in class and do my work, then sit alone and do homework/internship hours before I go home. I've been pinned blame for stupid things I dont even know about, but now I have zero friends left (not that they were real to begin with) and its sooooo hard to get internship hours when everyone hates each other too much to work with each other. So I've been staying at my school extra late every day to work on my bf when he gets off work. Still not enough hours, so gonna have to bring him in on my days off too ;;;;;;;;A;
Bf's dad also hates me and keeps trying to start shit randomly.
Then I have the school's financial guy threatening me like a debt collector, only in PERSON cornering me, even though I don't owe him anything. He just assumes I eventually will and I can't report him cause the school dean is also a con woman who gives zero shits.
And my dad had a seizure the other day and refused to go to the hospital so still figuring that one out. Got him to a doctor finally at least.

There's so much more. I'm only half way through this course and my motivation is SO dead.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 17:35:22 )

Holy crap. I would call the police on that financial guy. That's absolutely not ok. And wtf is everyone's problem? They putting crazy in the water there?

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/21 17:37:51 )

I have no idea, I thought I left that kind of drama behind when I finished highschool in '08 lmao
and yeah, that financial guy is trying to be clever about it. he chooses his words carefully to not be directly threatening but, he totally is, i just dont have any evidence to make a proper report.
I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.