Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Literature What is your Hogwarts house? Why?

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 13:10:14 )
RAVENCLAW, though sometimes I'm a Gryffindor . :vanora_glasses:

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 21:15:24 )
I'm a Hufflepuff--loyal and honest, I guess? I think those were the main traits. I've never actually read any of the books and only watched three of the movies, though I wish I'd have gotten more into the series as a kid.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 06:10:46 )
I've honestly never watched or read HP, but I do know quite a bit about it. But I would say I'm a Ravenclaw.

Donator — Trash Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 05:05:29 )
I actually didn't get into the Harry Potter novels until I was already an adult. I was the target age group when it was first being published, but anime was more my speed :vanora_sweat:

I think Hufflepuff would be my house! I'm pretty easygoing and friendly and all the other houses sound... exhausting lmao. I'd love to just go to class, draw, maybe garden a little... not be competitive, even scholastically.

Voltie — Burnt Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 05:24:47 )
I'm a hufflepuff, proud to be!

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 05:30:32 )
When I took the test it said I was Gryffindor. I'm not really into Harry Potter though, so I dunno what that means. :P

Ping me!

Hangout

Voltie — She/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 22:05:38 )
Ravenclaw, I’m pretty sure I’ve gotten that on every quiz I’ve taken, including the Pottermore one, and it does seem like it’s the house that fits me best anyway~
★~~Questing~~★

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 02:03:21 )
hufflepuff-puff-pass, my friends.

Donator — he/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/1 00:38:31 )
I've always considered myself a ravenclaw but literally every test ( like 5 different ones ) throw me in the slytherin house. I'm pretty fond of Slytherin but this absolutely baffles me??? I've kind of just accepted it by now though LOL
(i'm a slow replier but I promise I'll get back to you )

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/17 21:56:32 )
Every test I've taken has stuck me in Ravenclaw. I'm not a big Harry Potter fan but I always thought that was the coolest house name ~

My patronus is a sparrow or swallow, some small bird, and my wand also has a phoenix feather, according to Pottermore (SHUT UP I LOVE PERSONALITY TESTS OKAY), so I'm like a triple bird.
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 22:22:13 )
I'm a Ravenclaw. Second highest house was Slytherin. I've taken these quizzes so many times. I've taken the Pottermore quiz so many times also. Ravenclaw every single time.
I think both fit pretty well.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/9 23:56:28 )
I have always thought of myself as Ravenclaw, which is what 9 out of 10 tests will put me in. The other 1 test usually puts me in Slytherin.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 21:02:11 )
I'm a Slytherpuff aha. I've done tons and tons of quizzes (mostly puff for regular quizzes except on pottermore)
Pottermore 3/5 accounts put me in Slytherin. Though 2 of the 5 made me choose between both houses. I'm loyal af to my friends and they are more of a family to me. I can also be a bit blunt and a little bit Vain sometimes, aside from that though I can be a bit manipulative but I also like that I am a mix of both. I mean you can have nice Slytherins #notallevil....though totes have a death eater wand, voldy's wand, snape's wand

What better combination. Free food from the kitchens and a great view of the lake.
Bribe Shop
Freebies, come get em

Voltie — Her/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 13:33:57 )
Well according to the sorting hat I am Slytherin and have been each time I did the sort.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/20 14:56:55 )
Gryffindor. I was initially surprised by the sort since I wanted to be a Ravenclaw. I never saw myself as brave or daring but I do tend to follow my heart instead of my head for difficult decisions. I have come to accept who I am and quite enjoy the warm colors that come with being in this house.

Always ping me please.

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 17:45:58 )
Hufflepuff because I yam what I yam.
I'm basically Deadpool.
If I were immortal/could heal I would be Deadpool.
My gf ( a Slytherin) and I call that "Slytherpuff" because you're on the Slytherin side of the spectrum, but not so far as to be an actual Slytherin.
Hufflepuff pride for dayz, my dudez. Best house.
previously keef with a k

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 17:07:44 )
I'm a Hufflepuff! Part of me wishes I were Ravenclaw as I always liked to think of myself as intelligent... But I'll settle for being a loyal puppy. xD

edit: didn't realise I'd already posted in this 3 months ago LOL RIP

[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Voltie — BetaTester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/6 13:17:26 )
Slytherin

It's not just because I keep getting sorted into Slytherin by the Sorting Hat quizzes.

I'm ambitious. So I fit into Slytherin.

I'm not brave enough for Gryffindor, loyal enough for Hufflepuff or hardworking enough for Ravenclaw.
Current avatar: Emmett Khan, Master of the Golden Keyblade.

Do you play RuneScape?

My DeviantArt Gallery:
EmmettKhan.DeviantArt.com

Donator — ShePanda Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/30 21:00:12 )
I am a proud Hufflepuff! I am loyal and like to be everyone's friend, even if I am shy. I could also fit in with Ravenclaw, but I would rather be friendly and fair to people than worry about being the smartest.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/2 19:08:55 )
Hufflepuff. It fits my personality to a t.. :3
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.