Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Quick Freebs [slots open]

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/12 20:11:31 )
As you may have seen I have a bribe shop as well, but I'll be doing a few freebies here in this one from time to time. Maybe headshots or full or w.e I feel like at the time.

They will look like this Aka sketches only. If you want it to be lined or coloured then head to my Bribe shop
Here's a wip I'm currently doing as an example of what you may get

Just request and I will ping you if I choose you and add your name to this post.
I will take Avi's and OC's as well. But just avi's from here, I have a gaia thread as well so if you're on there and see it you can post in there for gaia avi's

Slots:
1-Dread Pirate-avi
2-Fielkun-avi
3-
4-
5-

Wait List:
-
-

Everything will be submitted to my deviantart upon finishing. I will PM you with the finished product.

NOW POST!

This thread was locked due to inactivity, if you wish to unlock your thread please issue a ticket. Instructions to unlock thread found here.

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/13 00:41:03 )
Well hello
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/13 01:13:00 )
I'd love to have a sketch of my avi please. Thanks!
There is something haunting in the light of the moon;
It has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/13 01:23:41 )
@Dread Pirate: @Fielkun:

Sure I'll add you two to the list =3

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/9 23:34:52 )
Done those first 2 if anyone else wants any then come on and post ^-^ If I don't get a reply for a week+ I'll just stop the freebs for a bit lol
Bribe Shop
Freebies, come get em

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.