Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts The Bulletin Board ❀ ACNH Hangout

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 22:44:34 )
@jolly: Ack, forgot to post here because the event hit me! Sorry for the delay! And thank you for the extra bells, you didn't have to!!

Yeah, haha I'm really bad at most games. There's very few where I can actually follow it with no difficulties. q vq Since I read so fast sometimes or I'm distracting doing more than one thing, I often don't remember where they said to go. akdjfhakjsdhf.

Oh, good point. I never really thought about it that way. I guess if you really put time into something, you'll get better at it. By doing research too, I guess.
I feel like some people are just naturally good at games sometimes though too. ;;

I forgot to mail the peaches aaaaa. I'll do that today! Did you want a stack of 3? I could just get it from one tree, should be pretty easy. Though, let me know if you need more apples, they're my native fruit and I have a bunch of them. * V* !!

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 23:48:50 )

No worries! I'll reply in like, 4 hours XD about to jump into my class call~

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 06:50:54 )

homework is still devouring my soul, but I can take a break to reply now lmaojsdlfhfd

@yandere:
Omg I do that in games too lol I don't read particularly fast, but I push buttons fast, and sometimes when I didn't want to and skip dialogue by mistake.
When I really sit with a game consistently, I can get pretty good at them. But most of the time I get distracted, stop playing for months, then when I go back i kinda forgot the vibe of the gameplay so I get worse at it.

But yeah, I agree some people are just naturally good at games. I envy those who can play any genre ;;

Any amount of peaches is good for me >v<
1 tree or 3 trees, either way I'll make them multiply when they grow! Expand my tree farm. I swear I tried making an organized one too, but its probably gonna look like a confused mess lmao

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 14:21:49 )
@jolly: Ahhh, classwork! Same thing with work on my end. It's supposed to be an easy week, but I've been spending 4-5 hours a day just getting everything sorted. (Was only supposed to have an hour for "Office hours" but here i am).

Gosh, yeah. I do the same thing. I'll hold down R button for the text to move faster in animal crossing and then I'm like AAA WAIT.

Yup, that sounds about right with me. Hahaha. Then I get frustrated that I can't play that part of the game anymore. Aaaaa. I still need to finish Kingdom Hearts. I'm like 3/4 of the way done already, I've just been too lazy to hook up the playstation and actually finish it. Lmao.
Like my hubby, no matter what he plays he's just naturally good at it. I think the only game where I've been able to best him was Splatoon? And that's only because I played three times the amount of hours that he played. Even sometimes he was able to get me, but mann. That's about it. ;;

Ahh, okay! * V* !!! I haven't signed into the game yet, but I'll send them over when I jump back online!
I still need to sort together my orchard too. I keep meaning to do it, and then I keep saying that I'll work on it tomorrow. Haha. I need my island more organized. Aaaa.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 22:55:12 )

@yandere:
Oh man. I feel like you might've said this before, but what do you do for work? O:

Yeah I do that too even though I like to read what the villagers have to say. Such a bad habit lmao

I ended up selling my KH3 game cause I didn't enjoy it as much as the others. The hercules bit was fun I think, but yeah there was a great lack of final fantasy characters. Those are what I loved the most about the first two games lol Seeing these favorites of mine appearing in nicer graphics and new designs.
But yeah then a couple of days later my sister bought the copy that I sold to the store fdkjghdfkg xD

My bf only bests me at his shooty games. But once he steps into my realm of video games, I'll drag him all over the place. lmao He just never put time into RPGs or anything that isn't a shooter. Very much a "I like this one thing and I'll do nothing but this forever" type of person, if it wasn't for jobs and responsibilities haha
Sometimes I worry cause on his days off, if he isn't playing the game, he is watching someone else play it, and literally does nothing else lmao

I try to organize the trees in a way that it wont be a tedious pain to collect fruits from them. Like first I had them running north in a straight line and couldn't see where the fruit would fall, so I had to zig-zag them or have more space in between. >>

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 23:35:25 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Jolly: weird i got no notification at all from your reply.
my twitter is pretty much dead. No one is honestly active on there.
I don't actually know why I keep posting on there tbh it just...does nothing. I'm pretty much talking to a void on there lmao.
only place active is my Instagram but I only get likes and comments from family.
my average lately is 8 likes and sometimes 1 maybe 2 comments.
I know numbers aren't anything or mean anything but when you feel you are talking to yourself it's kinda just...eh feeling.
if that makes sense.

But I probably should do stuff like draw this in your style, 6 characters, etc.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/19 19:57:28 )

@moodybats:
No worries, I've been distracted by the event forum and work xd

Yeah that makes a lot of sense. I kind of just.. owned the talking to myself part xd
Like when I post, most of the time I'm posting for myself and just thinking out loud. Its more fun when you do it for yourself

Memes are a fun way to break the monotony and might spark interest from others. I'm too busy to do them anymore though D;

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/19 21:05:18 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Jolly: i post for myself but after a while
it gets to be boring lol.

Hopefully, I actually do it.
I always think I'll do something going around in the art community
but then I never do.
Still haven't done my toon me either.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/20 19:44:39 )

@moodybats:
Fair enough~

Yeah doesn't help that these are quick moving
They'll be relevant for about a week or two and then there's something else. I can hardly keep up even without participating XD
I find its better when I don't talk too much about my plans to do something though, especially with art. If I say I'll do it too many times I'll end up getting bored before I actually do, and it never gets done lmao
Many of my comics have died by this hand. >>

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/20 20:00:28 )
Aaahah, I've been really lazy with posting lately, I'm sorry!

@jolly: Oh! I don't think I have actually. I'm a teacher. haha.

Aaah. I just read too fast and I don't absorb it, or I think that they're going to say one of the common things that they all say like that when you hit coconut trees, more eggs fall out.Haha.

Understandable. xD I never finished the first game and I don't even think I had the system for the second one?? Or owned it?? I'm not super into the series, Ijust think it's cute.
Omg. hahaha. RECYCLING.

Yeah, the shooting games are hard. q vq I'm always pretty bad at them unless there's a healer class or something. My aim is just awful and I end up panicking. Haha.
I like a lot of repetitiveness in games, I guess. Which is why I like Animal crossing, and there's no "good" or "bad" at it, I guess.
Oh gosh. I get really bored just watching people play games, but maybe it's just relaxing for him???

Gosh, yeah. I've tried to work out the orchard, but it's not working out. All that work for nothing, I guess since I need to move them again. aaaaa.
Maybe I'll look something up online for it. ;;

TH || dA ||webtoon

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/20 20:21:50 )

@yandere:
lmao its okay, same boat! I keep posting everywhere else or not at all xd

Ohh thats cool! What ages?

omg yeah, any time they started to mention a rock or a tree I'm like NOT LISTENING lmao
so glad that event is over. But it was fun in that we all had to suffer together.

I got pretty okay at playing borderlands 3 for a little while. Its one of my bf's top favorite games and since it isn't PVP based, I wanted to join in. We played it so much that I got the hang of that style game, but then I took a break for idk a month, I think for college being too busy. Then tried to play again and just couldnt XD and now I'm back to not being capable of shooters.
I like watching people play games, but I do get bored if I'm playing a game and watching it played at the same time. One or the other for me haha otherwise it just makes the game itself kind of redundant. I think he's just far more passionate about his games than I am xD

Hahah yeha maybe find some inspiration somewhere.
I keep getting major "grass is greener" syndrome anytime I see someone else's island. Like dang, people are so good at designing them!

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/20 21:48:33 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Jolly: mostly i don't do the memes or drawing challenges
if the artist hosting it has like prizes like a tablet or a print.
cause I just want to draw it with no prizes lol.

I still do memes even if they're long over.
I'm slow artist. and don't think many are gonna care if I do it after many months.
My account most times goes under the radar anyways since it's so small.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — King Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/25 02:40:00 )
Hello everyone. I have all the fruit if anyone needs any of it let me know.
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/16 04:24:02 )

Oh boy, I fell off this thread once my breakup happened
sorry bout that
I am Jolly, person of threads that only die by mine own hand :'D

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/16 16:30:09 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

-rolls in-
SW-6122-5028-7433
Native is peach, roses
Have all fruits. Missing one or two flowers
Currently trying to move rocks to where I want them so mannequins are everywhere
Also have a maze in progress on one side

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.