Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts The Bulletin Board ❀ ACNH Hangout

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 01:50:10 )

@nut:
The first day I played didn't hit me that hard actually. It wasn't until I started unlocking things a bit more the next day that I finally was like
mm
bells

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 01:53:59 )
@jolly: im a big sucker for farming money hopefully i’ll be able to hold myself back

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 02:03:56 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I have a buttload spare Easter DIY for anyone who was late in collecting them. Please... please... PLEASE save me from this pile of recipes cluttering my island...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 15:01:46 )
@jolly: Ah, fair enough. I'm not really doing anything besides a bunch of games and drawing, so I end up playing it a lot. It's good at distracting too, so that's probably why I play it so much too. Haha.

Ahh, yeah. I didn't even think about that. You're right though. CJ tends to stay in one area and it's more difficult to find Flick. Probably because CJ is more concerned about his twitch following. Bahahahaha. He needs to focus on the fish, and not the island.
The mess will all be worth it in the end! Imagine how many more bells you're making! Oof, so many bells.

Aaaaah. I got one yesterday, but I was literally on for hours. T___T I guess I just need to hope someone out there is willing to give me recipes or trade for it, and hopefully I have the item. aaaa.
I'm more likely to just... get it next year I guess. weep.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 22:02:22 )

@nut:
Me too! Now if only I can farm money irl right now :vanora_xd:
But yeah, lemme know when you get the game! I can give you my FC (its also in main post)

@tsundererra:
Hahaha just another day until its all over! Hang in there!
I'll probably stash my extra easter stuff in case anyone wants them in the future.

@yandere:
Yeah that's all I was doing for about a week too. But my next classes start up soon (online now, boo) and now that my job has moved me to overnights, I'll be able to do that more often again too. Busy busy :vanora_cry: But AC is good to pick up and put down in between all this thankfully.

Hhahaa yeah for sure. They laid on that social media thing real heavy with CJ :vanora_xd: But as someone who was friends with a big-ish youtuber/streamer in the past, it's not TOO far off the mark! Always on about the followers and work work work.
I managed to get like, over 80k bells in one go with CJ though. Just look up the worth of the fish you catch (there's a chart I linked in the main posts) and anything 1k+ set aside.

Same, I gave up yesterday. I managed to get recipes for the wooden flooring, wand and picnic set (easiest one). So if you want me to make one of those for you lemme know~
If we connect our islands I can send things in mail too c:

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/12 15:00:01 )
@jolly: Yeah. Ahaha. Definitely passes the time a lot quicker. I mean, at least they're not just cancelling the whole thing. I was afraid I'd be out of a job too tbh. aaaa. It's bunny day today too!

Yeah Haha. It's funny. xD I saw a comic somewhere and it was playing on that whole thing. It was pretty cute.
OMg ahahahaha. That's great! Would be a great cosplay for a youtuber. Hehe
I didn't play much yesterday. ;;; I should have made more bells considering it's turnip day today too. Aaaaaah. They're pretty cheap today too. weep.

I have the wand and picnic set! Might need to take up your offer on the wood flooring. I'm not sure if I managed to get that one.
I have a few items too! I know I was missing the pile of cherry blossoms and ... the lanterna and clock, but a friend was nice enough to make them for me.
q v q ///
Oh right! Let me add your friend code now before I forget!

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/12 17:12:52 )

Happy Easter!!

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/12 17:19:38 )

@yandere:
I think I officially got everything for the bunny day items. I don't know how late it is for you there, but in a little while I'll open my town gate for friends to join. I'll ping you when I do so you can come get any recipes you might need :vanora_icon:

I kinda want the cherry blossom branch, bonsai and rug. I wanted the lantern too xD
I can't time travel now that I've bought turnips this morning (they'll rot if it's anything like the old games). But later when I get more petals, I may poke you for some crafting haha

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/12 17:28:18 )

Also I'm so upset! I used to have a huge stack of animal crossing amiibo cards a long time ago, when those first came out.
I got most of them for free cause my friend had extras. The packs were only $5.99 then.

Well when I moved out of my home cause of a breakup, I mistakenly left them behind in a box that mostly contained my ex's yugioh cards. Didn't think about it.
Now a single pack of them is like over $20?? Even from walmart? I haven't seen in-store prices cause of quarantine but if that's the price online, it probably is in store too I'd imagine...
so lame D:

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/12 20:21:49 )
@jolly: Ah, I have all of the bunny day items too! I even saved some of the extra material eggs, in case anyone needs them. My friend sold all of her bunny day stuff... so I'm glad I saved it then. Hahaha.
I ended up getting another two cherry blossom recipes though as well!

Hmm. I'm pretty sure I have the branch and bonsai ones, so I could help with those! Might have one of the rugs (can't remember if it's the wood or the cherry blossom petals one), but I don't have the lanterns one either. TT ___ TT ///
Yes! I have a few rows of cherry blossom, so let me know when you want the branch and bonsai ones! I'll make a few of them if you need them~
Oh! I also have the cherry blossom umbrella and pochette if you want that too. : >

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/13 00:35:20 )

@yandere:
yayyy congrats on getting all the items! i found that selling extra eggs gives a decent amount. if you ended up with a big hoard like i did xD got like 15k out of them.

ohh yes, that'd be awesome! i meant to open my gates right after breakfast but i got distracted by bf wanting to play other games with me xd
i can open it up here in just a minute! before dinner finishes

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/13 00:45:48 )
@jolly: Thanks!! * V* ///
Ahh, really? I could use the bells right now, I spent most of my savings on turnips. * ~* Hopefully it pays off....

Oh, cool! Let me craft them really quick and then I'll swing by and drop them off! : > Did you one one of each of the branch and bonsai?

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/13 00:54:59 )

@yandere:
Yeah if its no trouble c: I can drop some bells for you for it

Oh but dinner just finished, so give me another 20 minutes and I'll open my gate again xD
sorry I keep fleeting!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/13 01:08:33 )
@jolly: Ahh, that would be lovely. q vq Next step is to pay off my house loans and get another room. Haha.

No worries! i'll be catching bugs and fish in the meantime. : >

TH || dA ||webtoon

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/13 02:06:38 )

I disappeared from Voltra for a few weeks with all the chaos happening
But also Animal Crossing has absorbed any and all of my free time >>;

SO glad this egg event is ending today OTL I was getting so frustrated catching water eggs...

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/13 02:17:33 )

@yandere:
Ahhh dinner took so much longer than I meant. This is why I always solo games :vanora_xd:
But I have my gate open now if you're still about

@booderdooder:
Ohh my goodness I'm also so glad the event is done with soon.
Gonna have earth day next! I can't imagine if its another week long event or just a single day one, but still something to look forward to that hopefully doesn't get in the way of fishing>>

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/13 03:18:10 )

aight i gotta close the gate again. sorry for my delays today xd

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/13 04:08:56 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

I love animal crossing but i have no way to play NH for the time being. :vanora_sweat:
Greetings all.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/13 04:26:15 )

@moodybats:
Its alright, can still hang with us in the thread! <3
How is your day going?

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/13 04:53:05 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Jolly: Woot!
My day has been kinda slow.
finishing up dinner so I can get started on making more arts.
//needs to start Animal crossing idea

How about you?

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.