Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Anyone around for a chat? ^_^

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/8 01:26:11 )

@Fozzy: you are doing well! I got KK Slider on Saturday which is kinda like the last thing Tom nook wants you to do. It’s once your island is 3 stars and you have enough people.
Your island sounds like it’s coming together. I have a 4-star island at the moment. I need more furniture but I don’t just want to dump pieces anywhere. I want them to look nice and have a theme going on.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/8 01:26:37 )

Oh I have 3 bridges and 5 inclines. I forgot to add that.

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/8 01:30:02 )
@Totalanimefan: Thanks ~ I'm trying! haha Also, in previous games I've time traveled, so far I have not fallen into that habit. LOL
Do you time travel at all? Doesn't sound like it with where you currently are in the game. Definitely accomplished, but nothing that doesn't sound outrageous to have like some islands I've seen shared. haha

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/8 01:34:32 )

@Fozzy: that only time travel I’ve really done is in the beginning when you were the get the indoor and outdoor furniture for The 3 houses that need it. I miss understood what to do and I left all of the furniture out but I didn’t know you had to out the 3 indoor pieces in the box. So I missed out two days. So I went back and change the date so I didn’t lose those two days once I figured out what to do. Also for my first bridge I went forward a day and then back to the real day cause I couldn’t wait lol
So I have but I’m not skipping around all the time.

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/8 01:36:57 )
@Totalanimefan: Did you find that it affected the game or villagers at all? Cause obviously I'm tempted since I find my game play is slowing down cause the waiting game can get board when its day to day and you can only construct one thing a day.

(Going to make dinner, so I'll be back later!)

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/8 01:38:14 )

@Fozzy: what are you having for dinner?
It doesn’t effect much. The daily things reset like the nook atm, what’s at the shops and fossils. You know. Things like that. Your villagers don’t mind if it’s only been a day.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/8 01:43:38 )

@Fozzy: No, got too into the coloring. xD

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/8 18:22:25 )
Good day, everyone!
Just finished lunch after getting back from an hour spin at the gym.
How's it going? ^^

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/8 19:00:50 )

@Fozzy: Read a little bit of my book. About to start doing the alternate colors for the chibi I did yesterday.

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/8 20:20:42 )
@DevilkinBoi: Niiice! :) I went to bed pretty late last night since I was playing AC with my family. I'm debating if I should take a nap... :volkansleepy:

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/8 21:59:49 )

@Fozzy: Finished the one with alternate colors and am now working on some birthday art for a friend's niece. And Fozzy, get some sleep!

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/9 00:59:54 )
@DevilkinBoi: I decided to take a nap, felt so much better afterwards! Then I took my younger two siblings on a walk after I played AC for a bit. :)

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/9 01:30:01 )

@Fozzy: Good, good.
Lucifer's Pet

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/9 03:32:19 )

@Fozzy: how is it that you are still working out so much. The only exercise I get is cleaning the house and I go on a walk daily. Lol

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/9 04:14:31 )

Well hello there :3
How's the quarantine life so far?

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/9 04:27:38 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm spoiled lucky enough that my complex has it's own private gym facility. So I make sure I use it to the fullest! Especially during this quarantine when so many others are unfortunate and lost access to their gyms.

@PurpdaBurpPurp: Heyy! Not too bad here. HBU? :)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/9 06:33:37 )

@Fozzy: Same here xD
Spend most of my time reading webtoons and watching anime so far.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/9 08:34:58 )

@Fozzy: wow and it hasn’t closed down? In the Bay Area that would have been closed weeks ago. How’s it been getting food?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/9 17:15:19 )
@PurpdaBurpPurp: I've been diving into learning more coding, pretty much those necessary to help me introduce and improve features on Voltra. ^^ So, definitively putting all this free time to go use, cause with normal life I never could find the time to do it!

@Totalanimefan: It's only for the small community living in my apartment complex, so it's as if I had my own gym, the government can't force me not to use it. haha Still, with other neighbors using it you better bet I'm constantly disinfecting. The most there's ever been is 4 of us in there at once, but it's enough space for social distancing. We're good on food, I just went shopping a couple days ago.
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/9 17:18:39 )

@Fozzy: Ooh! Yep better make use of this time while we can :3
I'm gonna try doing some digital art again and I'm searching a good stylus online for this tablet atm

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.