Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Anyone around for a chat? ^_^

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 18:57:47 )

@fozzy:
I seem to be the only one who's classes haven't been cancelled. And you know what I'm studying? Massage therapy. Totally makes sense to learn how to massage someone at home where I'm legally not permitted to practice massages for multiple reasons :vanora_worried:
It sucks, but I think its cause my school is a TINY local school that was already desperate for funds before all this hit.

Bills vs virus is the real dilemma a lot of people are facing. I'm so grateful my job offered me to work overnights, which didn't used to exist. Just for extra precaution since most of my household isn't healthy enough to handle this thing.

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 18:57:48 )
@vengeance: That's an accomplishment! I've never played an app or game that long. haha

@DevilkinBoi: So, are the first and second connected at all in story line?

@everyone: Just got my grade back for my virtual presentation I did yesterday on dental cements ~ 100% woohoo!

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 19:01:44 )

@Fozzy: No, each game is pretty much its own story, but there are similar elements between them.

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 19:02:59 )
@DevilkinBoi: Oh okay, good. Just didn't want jump in and be lost if I decide to get it eventually. :3
That's my fear with Final Fantasy... it's been around for so long and so many installments. O_O

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 19:10:02 )

@Fozzy: I have also been playing Farm Heroes Saga for a very long time.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 19:12:41 )

Look what I found:

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 19:14:26 )
@vengeance: From that chart my 3 words to describe my personalty are: Withdrawn, Outgoing, and Sensitive.
Honestly, that seems pretty accurate irl. xD

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 19:32:19 )

@Fozzy: I got Honest, Smart and Cool

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 19:43:28 )

@Fozzy: Same thing with Final Fantasy. Most are their own stories, though some do have spinoffs and sequels.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 19:51:48 )

@Fozzy: I figured you were in bed. It was 2am your time when I pinged you.
What have you done so far today?

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 19:56:33 )
@DevilkinBoi: That's good to know! I'll have to play at least one Final Fantasy game eventually too. :3

@Totalanimefan: Well so far today I got my weight lifting and cardio in at the gym, now I'm just finishing up some laundry. HBU? :)

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 20:24:58 )

@Fozzy: I'll look forward to that. xD And phew, just finished some line art, but now I'm debating if I should color or not.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/8 01:05:43 )

@Fozzy: I was cleaning earlier. Took a break for AC and food. Looked at the news and cleaned some more.

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/8 01:12:35 )
@DevilkinBoi: That's awesome! What did you do line art of? :)
@Totalanimefan: Look at us being productive! I played AC for a bit as well. Took a break to look over some coding. Messaged my sister, we're planning on hanging out on AC later tonight and having some wine too!

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/8 01:13:49 )
@Fozzy: Well, I finished it, color and all. xD

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/8 01:14:35 )
@DevilkinBoi: Wow! That is adorable! <3
Is that one of your characters?

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/8 01:16:17 )

@Fozzy: Yup, yup!
Lucifer's Pet

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/8 01:18:34 )
@DevilkinBoi: Very cool! ^_^
So, did you play any games or get into your books?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/8 01:19:14 )

@Fozzy: productivity is the only way to not go crazy you know? It’s good to know you are being productive too.
How’s your island coming together? What stage are you at?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/8 01:22:59 )
@Totalanimefan: Definitely! I feel like being lazy sometimes, but try not to do the same thing or be a couch potato for too long. haha
My island has 5 Villagers now, I've built 2 bridges and an incline, upgraded my house to 3 rooms, and have town hall upgraded along with the able sisters. Still a little dump with 1 star! haha hbu?
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.