Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Anyone around for a chat? ^_^

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 06:25:54 )
@Fozzy: Hello. What's up, other than assignments, I mean.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 07:06:52 )
@Fozzy: 'soup?

For the record, I find myself wishing it was the 10th already, so I can start playing Final Fantasy VII Remake in earnest. 'Cause at this point, the demo ain't enough, lol...
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 07:39:21 )
@Fozzy: okay thats amazing you can live your Dream!!! And sorry iam poofed i went back to bed. I heard toothpain is one of the worst pains. So ist great you can help!

Naw they were here on voltra :) i was Happy to See how some ppl get excited too with me! :D
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 08:17:05 )

@Fozzy: hey. It’s been a while since you made a thread like this. It’s nice to see you around.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 15:21:10 )
Hi everyone! Sorry spoofed last night. I went to bed. :volkansleepy: Hope you all had a good day/night (depending on your time zone).

What are your plans for the rest of your day?
I'm going to grab a little morning snack, hit the gym, then do some coding stuff. :3

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 16:22:06 )

I'm enjoying a week off from my classes!
With each passing day I find myself becoming less and less productive though. I'm sinking~ :vanora_xd:

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 17:16:30 )
@Jolly: I've been pushing myself to be productive. So far, I think I'm doing pretty well. But for real, does Animal Crossing New Horizons also count as being productive?

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 17:18:55 )

Plans for the day... may draw something for myself later. Maybe get back to my games or books. Don't know yet.

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 17:54:55 )
@DevilkinBoi: sounds like a good start! What games and books are you currently in to?

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 18:02:00 )

@Fozzy: Games, I'm currently jumping back and forth between Final Fantasy VII, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon and Cyber Sleuth. I have so much training to do, it's ridiculous. xD I'm also trying to recruit shinies to my team, but it's proving a challenge since my Cubone partner is obsessed with knocking out anything that gets within range. He's blood thirsty. Books, I got the Witcher series as a gift to myself for my birthday. I'm currently on the first book.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 18:13:45 )

@fozzy:
I was going strong the first two weeks of self quarantine. Sketched nearly an entire comic chapter in 2 days, finished several RLC orders and passed 3 class finals. And I showered daily.
Now?
animal crossing is what I count as productive, since I'm even too lazy to do that some moments loll

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 18:43:05 )
@DevilkinBoi: I've never played any of those games, I'm a bit interested in playing Final Fantasy and Mystery Dungeon though! It's just, with Animal Crossing, Voltra, my program, and adulting, I don't think I'll have enough time to commit to another game! xD

Mystery dungeon seems really fun what I've seen. I think a played a demo before for an older version of the game?

@Jolly: Hey, awesome job on your finals!!! I found it so hard to get back into my studies after all our classes were abruptly cancelled for a week. I did well on my exams and have two more coming up. Thinking about applying for some job openings at dental offices even though I'm not done with my Dental Assisting program, but it also puts me at the front lines for COVID-19 too... but I got bills... ugh its a tough situation to be in for us all. >.<

@everyone: Time to start on laundry now that I'm back from the gym ~ having a productive day, I'd say! ^_^

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 18:44:21 )

I am bored and playing Candy Crush at the moment XD But almost out of lives.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 18:44:56 )

@Fozzy: That's okay! Don't get overwhelmed, Fozzy. xD We need you.

If you do end up getting the game, be prepared for feels. It can tug at your heart strings.

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 18:47:20 )
@vengeance: The Candy Crush master has blessed us with her presence!!! haha

@DevilkinBoi: I bought a copy of animal crossing for my sister in addition to my own copy. We both got emotional when we first played it and we hang out quite often on the game (she lives back home near our hometown). It just brought back so many memories of being kids and our mother just passed this January. So, I can handle feels.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 18:48:51 )

@Fozzy: All the hugs to you, Fozzy! I'm sorry about your mom. ; w ; I know I cried like a baby in the previous two installments. Probably worried my family with how hard I was crying.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 18:50:22 )

@Fozzy: Yes level 640 present XD

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 18:51:44 )
@DevilkinBoi: Thank you <3 I miss her every day. It's crazy how theraputic a game can be though. I could tell how much it helped my sister get out of the rut of processing her passing.

OMG lol Well I'm glad it wasn't anything serious and your emotions were purely based on the game. xD

@vengeance: WOW how long did that take? hahah
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 18:55:32 )

@Fozzy: Years. Also have because at one point I stopped playing XD And then I didn't play for years.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 18:57:03 )

@Fozzy: They truly are. Lord knows how much they've helped me.

The first one, I didn't expect it, so it hit hard. The second, I did expect it, but they turned it around and it hit even harder than the first. xD I wasn't ready for it!
Lucifer's Pet

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.