Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Anyone around for a chat? ^_^

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 03:28:42 )
Thought I'd hope on to the forums for a bit and chat.
How is everyone?

I just finished up doing some things for Voltra and now I'm going to be focusing on some assignments for my program.
(The sooner I finish them the quicker I'll complete my courses and be done!)

So, don't be shy ~ say hello!

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 03:42:41 )
Hello there *falls into Thread* here ist almost 5 am perfekt Time for feeding my baby xD

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 03:45:52 )
@Miss Sandman: Yes ~ someone has arrived!
I was getting worried that I'd have no distractions from my assignments. lol

So were you woken up by the hungry baby or always up this early? (It's 9:45 PM by me tho. haha)

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 03:50:11 )
@Fozzy: your assigments are that boring?? XD
No i just wole up because i heard her. She didnt cry but as a mom you know that the baby want food :D usually i sleep till 9 if i could xD

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 03:54:13 )
@Miss Sandman: Well, I'm being a good student and working ahead of our schedule. So I feel motivated to work on school work rn and decided to do so, but since I'm not on a time crunch I can also enjoy some time on Voltra and socialize. x3

Aww, cute. How old is she? ^^

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 03:57:57 )
woww you are just full panda there

e

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 03:59:15 )
@eyry: I went a little overboard, huh? haha
But Qt did such a wonderful job, I had to use the new set! x3
And pandas are just an avatar site staple, are they not?

How are you today? :volkanxD:

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 04:02:19 )
@Fozzy: ahh this sounds really reasonable :D youre in Collage? She is a little over 2 months now :D a sunshine Baby!

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 04:05:01 )
@Miss Sandman: Yup, yup! (At this point, life is school to me lol) I already have my BS in biology, but I decided to enroll in a 10 month program for dental assisting to get experience working in a dental office. Next stop, DENTAL SCHOOL! (I hope... lol)

Congrats! She's so small, that's a baby baby! haha

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 04:06:39 )
@Fozzy: haha pandas are great. they're cute and clumsy

I'm good. just starting my day, so I need to do my morning meditation and then eat lunch
thennnn see what else I'll do today

also reading your other posts, cool on the BS in biology! me toooo but I've done nothing with it |D

e

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 04:08:26 )
@Fozzy: why you choose dental? I couldnt imagine to watch in other mouths the whole day!

She is :) I joined voltra pregnant and all my voltie friends where there during my labor it was nice :D
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 04:13:36 )
@eyry: Very nice! How do you meditate? I've tried to do it every now and then, but I can never stick to a schedule or make it a daily habit. Sometimes I just really need to silence my mind, so I meditate or use an app such as headspace.

When did you get your degree? What was your intentions on getting it?
I always knew I wanted to go into dentistry, but now I'm finding out I didn't even need a BS in biology. LOL I received my degree in Dec of 2017.

@Miss Sandman: Well, I just always wanted to be a dentist. I told my mom when I was like 5 years old and I stuck with it. haha It can get a little boring at times as some procedures are very repetitive when assisting, but there are some very unique cases and being able to help someone and relieve them of their pain is very rewarding.

OMG That's amazing! Were they there in person or video chat in? lol

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 05:05:32 )
@Fozzy: FOZZY has evolved into PANDOZZY! :3

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 05:06:35 )
@Kozi: Well I've always been a bear ~ Fozzy Bear! Did I not clarify I was a panda?

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 05:09:43 )
@Fozzy: wakka wakka wakka
How are you holding up during the quarantine, Boss Bear?
Got all the supplies you need? Or is it a tight situation like it is here? (east coast US)

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 05:21:33 )
@Kozi: I'm holding up pretty well. I'm pretty glad I decided to move to Wisconsin and a much smaller area than the city of Chicago back in 2018 because my area is not as crazy. we have enough supplies and when I've been to the grocery story just a few times when I'm running low on food.

Also took this time to spend time with my family, my younger siblings have been with me for the past 3 weeks. Other than that, just school, Voltra, and keeping up with my workout routine.

How about you? :3

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 05:24:14 )
hellluuu nice to see you!!

i'm just trying to relax right now

Ping me!

Hangout

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 05:26:32 )
@Shark: Hey! Nice to see you too. Glad you could drop by. :)
That's nice ~ I just finished my assignment, so I shall be relaxing and watching TV or something as well.
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 05:27:52 )
@Fozzy: That's good! Definitely take advantage of this time in any way you can. :3
It's super weird here. We have a lot of farms, so there's that "get whatever you need if you know a guy" kind of thing.
I tried getting groceries from the grocery store in the next town, and they threw my delivery date out by over a week. o.o
Most places here have locked doors, but some of the restaurants are still letting you order out.
Been living mostly on takeout food and Amazon deliveries. XD;;; RIP

BUT

I have been able to take care of my yard, get all that good vitamin D, catch up on sleep (3rd shift, yikes), eat better, and spend more time with my kitty!
So hey, could be worse! :3

@Shark: Ayyyyy, Sharkies! :3

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 05:55:59 )
@Fozzy: hahaha I use Headspace! I saw a ted talk online by the guy who started it and decided to check it out haha

I got it back in Dec 2012 >0>
mmm I just liked studying biology, so there wasn't much of a plan. hahaha yeah the whole pre-med track doesn't technically require biology either. wild right? of course most people still take that as their undergrad

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.