Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Corona Discussion - US bans travel to Europe over Coronavirus

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 21:00:25 )

@Totalanimefan: My dad is like "I can get corona everywhere and if I am going to die then I am going to die. And who is going to pay for my canceled vacation? Exacly no one".

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 21:29:38 )

@pachi That's good. I hope that people can get their money back

@vengeance: He probably could have if he called them. Ugh shit like this is happening all over America too and it's almost all older people.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 21:33:09 )

I just bought a load of survival stuff off Amazon. Torch, fire starter, first aid kit, things like that :O i am so worried but hopefully having these items will help me calm down.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 21:34:48 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: LOL, you’ve hit the nail on the head with that. Btw, nice new avi. ^^ But we’re no longer tiger twins.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 21:41:12 )

@sunny: I hope that you will feel better with them. Good news is that no one should lose power, but it's important to have them anyway.
@Tsundererra: Thank you. Sorry that we aren't twinning anymore. I needed something green and a chance to use the botanist XD

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 21:41:49 )

@Totalanimefan: In my country you will not get a refund if you cancel now.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 21:47:57 )

@vengeance: In the US it's company by company but most will let you reschedule at the least.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 21:54:55 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Awww, it’s ok~ I’m going to change mine once the new crate items come out. :’3 I was thinking of using the botanist somehow, so we might be able to twin again in the future.

Btw, Trump finally declares National Emergency over the pandemic. I hope this means more people get tested, because our testing numbers are really sad...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 21:57:46 )

@Tsundererra: Awesome. I can't wait to see it.
Finally! Way more people have it then the official numbers show, it's just that there are no tests to test people. Many when others see the real numbers they will start to take this more seriously.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 21:57:57 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeah, I think I will feel better. My mum also cancelled our holiday :(

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 22:00:00 )

Then Trump first needs to make the test free. I am not seeing that happen.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 22:05:36 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I agree! A lot of people have been turned down for testing or are too scared to go get tested because of costs. They’re saying they will have parking lot testing centers in front of Walmart and CVS, or so Trump says in his speech now.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 22:29:07 )

@sunny: That was a smart move. I cancelled my holiday to go to Florida and see my family.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 22:30:39 )

@vengeance: I agree with you 💯 but at least let people get the tests if they want to pay for them. I have good healthcare and I know that this cost would be covered by my insurance.

@Tsundererra: Yeah they have. I've been seeing it on Twitter. Testing centers in front of CVS and places like that is smart because they people aren't going to the hospital and there is a CVS close to everyone.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 22:36:24 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I think it also keeps the hospitals not as busy for the moment. I think Pence said testing is free for all insurance providers, but treating it is not. I wonder if that is going to change because of the national emergency declaration.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 22:39:46 )

@Totalanimefan: it's a shame because we haven't had a holiday in so long, but my mum said she can always rebook if it has died down by then.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 22:49:33 )

@Tsundererra: If only we had healthcare for all. /s
Thank you for keeping me updated on this. I just can't listen to that mad for more than like 3 mins. I'll go find a shorten version on WaPo.
@sunny: It's something to look forward to ^^

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 23:06:27 )

@Totalanimefan: Yes, and we are taking our dog too, and I love watching him play on the beach <3

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 23:25:16 )

@sunny: Aw that's cute. My animals have been really happy that we are both home. My dog and cat don't even know what to do with themselves.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 23:27:47 )

@Totalanimefan: aww cute :3 what are their names?

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.