Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Corona Discussion - US bans travel to Europe over Coronavirus

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 06:22:14 )
დ დ დ დ დ

Funny (or not) enough involving this I had old friends who left to go to Europe yesterday and now they have to make flights to Canada then to the US to get back home. ;(

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 06:25:23 )

@Kairie Wow that sucks. I would hate it if that happened to me. I hope they get their money back.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 06:31:03 )
დ დ დ დ დ

I get like why they would be banned from coming back but at the same time I'm not sure the US thought that through?? Like don't you want your own people to come back to the US? ID Imagine if they didn't have the extra money lying around to get home, they'd be totally screwed. u Au

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 06:31:33 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

Italy is on an 1800 curfew
All SUNY/CUNY colleges have been shut down, class-wise, through next week and then for the rest of the semester classes are online only, excepting lab classes and such
My summer job is just adding hand sanitizer stations and that's it on the guest side. For us peons, if we feel sick, normally they just find someone to replace our shift and send us home. Now it's to our medical provider and they're gonna be quicker about it. In theory, anyway

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 06:39:05 )

@Kairie because there is a very dumb person running the country right now. He doesn't know how to handle this so everything and everyone is banned.
@Kitalpha Hart: Thanks for the info. Where do you live? In the US? Italy?

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 06:59:52 )
@Totalanimefan: Thank you. Same here.

Yeah. I think Captain Cheeto Stain is not handling the pandemic very well.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 07:01:25 )

I agree. He is literally doing all of the wrong things. It's like he's doing it on purpose.

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 07:04:53 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Totalanimefan: states
We have Italian relatives
So yeah, Italy is shut down

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 07:07:44 )

@Kitalpha Hart: Oh I see. That's how you know so much.

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 07:33:55 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Totalanimefan: mom says that CNN also did a thing about it too

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 07:39:55 )
Yes corona is pandemic around here xD my sister in law needet to make a Test. She and her family luckily where tested negativ.... if she would be positive my whole family would need to make this test too! She cuddled my baby!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 07:44:57 )

@Miss Sandman: I'm glad that everyone is ok. I would not let the baby out of the house.

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 07:56:55 )
@Totalanimefan: haha we have an gyn appointment today.......

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 08:15:30 )

@Miss Sandman: Well to see the dr is ok XD

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 08:58:01 )
@Totalanimefan: naaaw i dont want to the gyn! during labor my .... got hurt really Bad..... iam ashamed v_v
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 11:40:42 )

It's not just the UK that's excluded. There's some other Europeen countries excludes as well. Ireland, Croatia, Romania, Bulgaria & Cyprus. He says he's done it because we aren't doing enough. Look who says that.

This is some BS and we all know why Trump is doing this. He still hates Europe because we aren't giving him what he wants. So he uses this virus as an excuse.

And just read this: BREAKING: The Senate GOP just blocked an emergency paid sick leave bill intended to deal with the fallout of a global pandemic.

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 12:09:58 )

of course the GOP would do that
    disgusting

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 18:52:11 )

@Miss Sandman: Don't be ashamed.
@vengeance: Yup it's all petty BS from him. It's gross. Also I heard that you won't be able to go to Germany now?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 18:52:48 )

I can't believe the GOP did that. I mean I can, but way to be super petty guys. People are doing to get sick and die, and that includes your old asses.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 19:11:24 )

I am so scared about this :( it's all over the news and I am so concerned for my mum who is very at risk :(

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.