Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Good News - update

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 01:35:16 )

...for me.

A friend of mine has been so kind as to help me with building a website, and even paying for the domain name. So that I can advertise my photography business easier. Things are starting to happen more often with it than previously. It's not quite ready to be launched fully just yet. I did finally revamp my entire business page on Facebook, and rebranded my Instagram a bit. Trying to be more active on both platforms.

Lol gotta get new business cards again, though the last set is almost completely gone from the convention I passed them out at. Got set prices. You know putting myself out there more. Especially now that I have a much superior camera.

The website is now live!!
http://www.hunterbassphotography.com/

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 01:45:50 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

That sounds exciting!
I am slowly working on working on my website. Though I won't be launching mine for so long
due to I need more art to show on it. :vanora_sweat:

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 01:49:15 )

nice~
    i recently bought a domain name as well after stalling for quite a while-- had the website up already, just connected them haha

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 01:54:49 )

@MoodyBats: It did take me a minute to find all my best pieces for the website. I'm a mix of like traditional portraits, and cosplay photography. So it was a fun challenge to mix the two together.
@pachi: I played with the design unsupervised, and kinda broke some of my links. So my friend is gonna help me fix my booboo. But it is slowly becoming a very nice website for me.

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 01:57:34 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Another Movie Addict: Ooo nice. It's good to be challeneged sometimes.
I need to produce overall more art as I don't have that much.
Though I have big plans for my website so I cannot wait until it's finished. :vanora_xd:

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 01:59:46 )

@MoodyBats: I'm excited to finally have a place to ship people to for like information regarding my prices and stuff. Tomorrow I'll be working up an invoice. And searching for various kinds of photography contracts. Image releases, wedding stuff, all that junk. Fix my wedding price, I had it at 350$ but I'm thinking about raising that up to 500. Since weddings are such a pain in the butt to shoot and edit.

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 02:02:07 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Another Movie Addict: Sounds very good.
I should probably work on my website. Been forgetting to do that.
It's not needed since I won't be launching it for quite some time but i like progressing through it every
now and then.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 02:04:15 )

@MoodyBats: Lol these days I have friends that forcefully remind me to work on like business stuff. It's really nice to have very supportive friends.

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 02:07:00 )
@another movie addict: wow awesome!! i hope its gonna be helpful for attracting customers OuO

I also found a site from pachi. but atm i havent reached of returning back to digital art. until im ready, and then i sign up for the website.
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 03:12:00 )
I'm unsure if I should change around my portfolio website, it's not outdated but looks pretty bland

When yours goes live I'd love to see it!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 03:13:24 )

@grost: I'll be sure to post for everyone. ^w^

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 03:30:54 )

Wow that’s great! I hope it helps your business

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 03:59:20 )
@Another Movie Addict: that is awesome. Congrats!
🌈 Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry or invited a stranger to come inside?
🌈

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 15:35:13 )

@koneko: As soon as I came up with the thread title, I knew. Had to use that gif.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.