Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts A little nook of my own... Page 40 prize- sketch

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/19 18:57:58 )

@PoeticTorment: If I was an artist, I could relate. lol
Doing anything with mouse is a pain.
But all my work is just banner stuff, so I don't feel the pain as acutely as others.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/19 19:30:40 )
@Miss Sandman: Lmao Right? Mama instinct kicks in if it's quiet. *^*
I hope you manage! XD That was always a fight for me. They eat when they're hungry.

@Anarchist Beauty: Lol Very true! I used to have no problem with mouse work but after getting my hands on a tablet, that changed.
Ah, cool! What kind of banners do you do? *^*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'll post the winners when we get to page 6.

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/19 19:55:37 )
@PoeticTorment: she was hungry......... I pour my milk on a spoon and she take it perfectly fine from that spoon. She just was to tired to suck

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/19 20:29:06 )
@Miss Sandman: Aw, poor dear! Hopefully a good rest will help. *^*

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/19 20:36:32 )
@PoeticTorment: Yeah i think so! she usually isnt a Bad eater.... just today Dx

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/19 21:20:20 )
@PoeticTorment: You don't get the shits from covid-19. If you need an entire cart full of toilet paper for a few weeks, you seriously need to see a gastroenterologist.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/19 21:27:55 )

@PoeticTorment: Thread banners, post style ones, I also do little buttons and things.
I did my own post style banners and the buttons in my sig.
Along with the banners in my hangout thread and my actual banner shop (that's closed right now).

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/19 21:53:26 )
@Miss Sandman: Aw. Yeah, then she's probably just a bit extra tired. It happens. I'm sure she'll end up really hungry after a nap. :)

@Gatorlec: Oh, I know. But some people just over worry, which can't be helped with how the news has been. Hopefully, they'll realize that being calm would help more soon so it stops. *^* Our shops even offered to do drop-offs so it's started calming down big time here.

@Anarchist Beauty: Oh, that's really cool! XD I'm bad with that stuff so I toss together something just so my thread wasn't barebones. *^*

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/19 21:57:33 )

@PoeticTorment: I'm decent at it. lol
Nowhere near as good as half the people I've seen doing things on Gaia, but I can make basic things.
I'm usually too hard on myself on top of it all though.

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/19 21:57:44 )
@PoeticTorment: 8pm is her bed Time and now almost 10pm she finally sleeps.... I dont understand babies they tired they wont sleep but cry..... than they extra tired they wont eat and sleep but scream...... babies are wierd she just Fell asleep cuddling with me! Did this get better?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/19 22:07:46 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Lol Artists tend to not like their stuff as much so I think you're probably waaay better then you think. And just from the cute buttons in your sig, I think it's true. *^*

@Miss Sandman: Bedtimes tend to be a fight but it does get better as you figure out what they need. A warm bath, lotion, and massage before bed tend to help make them relax which makes it less of a fight. And depending on their age and what your doctors suggest, a bit of baby cereal before bed can help them keep a full tummy which helps them sleep better.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/19 22:10:41 )

@PoeticTorment: Yeah, I did have a bit of steady business when I was open.
From Amber Lynne always, she's my best customer. lol

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/19 22:11:09 )
@PoeticTorment: usually sie loves her bedtime Song and to drink alot after that she usually sleeps! Oh i heard of this special bed Time diet! But she is still to young for that! I will try! What was your sons bed time routine if he was a Baby?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/19 22:28:31 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Lol Then you did really good! XD
Gotta love the best customers.

@Miss Sandman: That's good! Then just sticking with a routine helps the most. *^*
Yeah, I wasn't sure how old your little one was so that's why I mentioned if they were old enough and depending on what your doctor says. XD
Our doctor gave us the go-ahead when my kiddo was 3 months since he was acting interested in regular foods.
When he was a baby, we'd do a warm bath, lotion, clean diaper (if needed) around 7 pm, then we'd massage, put on PJs, swaddle, turn off most lights, and just talk to him. By about 7:30 pm we'd feed him while playing lullabies then I'd read to him after he finished eating. Then I'd rock him and snuggles. When he started acting like he was falling asleep, I'd lay him down in his crib. By about 8 pm he'd be sleeping. But as he got older the bedtime slowly got later. By the time he was 1yr old, he preferred to sleep at 9 pm so we just adjusted his schedule as he needed it. It takes time but it's worth it. Lol

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/19 22:33:39 )
@Miss Sandman: Sorry, I wasn't ignoring you, I had to get dinner ready for my kids.

How's baby?

@Poetictorment: Its human nature to panic as if the entire population is going to be wiped out over the dumbest things. Not that covid-19 is insignificant. I'm just saying. Lol.

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/19 22:34:41 )
@PoeticTorment: ohhh thats a Lot for bed Time routine we just Stick with clean diapers and the other two things. My midwife told me i just may Bath her once a week.... I do this but i also wash her like every 2 days. And i dont may use lotion because she has Baby acne :/ she is now 2 months old and already seems intristed in food but i will wait for her first theeth :)

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/19 22:40:49 )
@Gatorlec: huh?????? I dont think you ignoring me :) what was the meal? I had sausages for dinner today xD melinda finally is asleep! Today it was a little fight
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/19 22:46:55 )
@Miss sandman: Is she a good sleeper or does it depend on the day?

We had Mexican food. Enchiladas, taquitos and nachos. Janna made it and sent them over with enough for them, me and Jenni. So I just called her and thanked her.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/19 22:50:25 )
@Gatorlec: I suppose you're right! I feel like it depends on the person at times though cause some seem to shut down instead of freaking out then some are smart about it. XD

@Miss Sandman: Yeah, it really kind of is but it really helped the first few months until he started sleeping on his own. You can warm up a blanket and swaddle instead of a bath! It makes them sleep too. XD It was my goto when kiddo was really fighting sleep. *^* I don't blame you there! The lotion is only really needed if they have dry skin. (My family has eczema so it's a must) Doing what you think is right for your little one is best! :)
Please ping!! I'm a busy mom and tend to get lost~

^^Page prizes = FREE Sketch!!
It's only forever~ It's not long at all...

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/19 22:55:30 )
@PoeticTorment: I'm not even worried. Part of me wouldn't be too upset if it kills me and part of me feels like I'm not going to get it anyway, so there's no need to panic.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.