Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts A little nook of my own... Page 40 prize- sketch

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/25 08:05:23 )
@PoeticTorment: Yay! Thank you! I love it!

I'm glad you are doing better. : )
I've been playing animal crossing and sleeping to try and avoid my overwhelming negative feelings.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/25 19:15:47 )
@Gatorlec: Your welcome! Glad you do. XD Since my tablet works again, I've been doodling digitally.
Thank you. :) It's great not to be sick anymore. I was getting super frustrated being so sick.
Oh, which animal crossing? The new one?? I don't blame you there. I tend to do the same thing.
Have you talked to your doctor about it yet? I know you mentioned you were going too. *^*
I really hope you feel better soon.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/25 19:26:28 )
Howdy howdy guys. :) How's it going?

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/25 20:00:53 )
@PoeticTorment: I had something written out and my fucking dumb ass hit the back arrow instead of backspace because they're so close to each other and I have sausage fingers. I'm easily agitated and I am slightly less self loathing but I don't feel better.

Glad you're feeling better though. No fun to be sick.

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/25 20:01:25 )
@Aisukohi: Hey. I like your avatar.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/25 20:03:33 )
@gatorlec: Thank you! Took a lot of saving on my part, so hope I can keep it for a while before getting bored lol.

How are you?

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/26 00:56:05 )
@Aisukohi: I hate when I saved up for an avatar and almost immediately get bored of it.

Alright. Just got home from dropping the children off at Janna's. Waiting for the light to turn green downtown by the apartment building I live in and I get some dbag behind me screaming "just fucking go!!" as if A, that's not illegal to go straight through a red and B, that's somehow going to make it turn green quicker.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/26 02:37:17 )
@Aisukohi: Hey there! Alright. How bout you?

@Gatorlec: Hey, it happens man! I do that all the time and I have "dainty" fingers. Lmao
I hope your moods level out. I'm sure it must be very frustrating for you. *^*
Thanks. Fully agree there! It takes me a few extra weeks just to get over the common flu... Bout drives me batty. XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/27 02:24:02 )
@gatorlec: Right? And I hate people who do that. I had just the opposite happen in the drive thru line at Starbucks this morning. Pull up behind this pickup truck with gardening supplies galore, and this truck has a visible gap easily at least a car's length between her and the car in front of her. So give her a sec to realize she needs to pull up. Nope--she's staring at her phone. Gave a gentle tap on our horn, and get NO response. She pulls out her glasses to look at her phone better? Still doesn't pull up so I tap the horn again. FINALLY pulls forward after 2 car lengths are between her and the next car. I was almost ready to get out of my car to tell her she's a moron.
@poetictorment: Doing all right. Finally home and am getting dinner started. =A=

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/27 20:01:00 )
@Aisukohi: That's good! What did you make? *^*
I'm horrible at cooking most things. XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/29 01:05:49 )
@poetictorment: I made Filipino style steak adobo and steamed rice lol. I can explain what that is if you need. But it was delicious. :d And about one of the few things I know how to cook. ^^;

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/29 21:38:30 )
@Aisukohi: Oh, that sounds good!! *^* It's vinegar marinaded, right?
I'm pretty much only good at making pasta and fried chicken. XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/29 22:28:22 )
@poetictorment: It is! Really just a splash of vinegar (depending on who makes it) and mostly soy sauce, water, garlic, and onion. Some people put bay leaves and black peppercorns too, but I just stick to the aforementioned ingredients lol.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/30 06:30:58 )
@Aisukohi: So cool! I knew it sounded a bit familiar. It sounds really good. *^*

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/30 07:45:43 )
:o
Your last examples is of my oc!
It's been so long since I've seen that art.
:vanora_heart:

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/30 20:34:58 )
@blinkini: Oh, hey Blinkini! Yeah, it's been a while~ How ya been. :)

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/31 06:13:05 )
@PoeticTorment: Pretty alright. How about you??

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/31 20:55:04 )
@blinkini: That's good! I'm alright, just been busy with all that's going on. XD
Please ping!! I'm a busy mom and tend to get lost~

^^Page prizes = FREE Sketch!!
It's only forever~ It's not long at all...

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/1 00:01:11 )
-cries- I shaved and I got carded buying cigarettes for the first time in forever. I'm 40. Lmao why did I shave? I made a mistake. Help me put my beard back on.

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/1 01:25:51 )
@PoeticTorment: Staying busy is definitely good, rn.
Are you essential or in school?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.