Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts A little nook of my own... Page 40 prize- sketch

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 00:28:57 )
@Gatorlec: Aw, I'm sorry! It's never easy but I hope you'll be okay. *^*

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 00:32:23 )
@PoeticTorment: Thank you. I'll be okay.

How are you doing?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 00:39:21 )
@Gatorlec: I figured you would be (time heals all wounds) but I know that's still tough. *^*
I'm okay, a bit stressed, I guess? And still a bit sick but thankfully it's just a cold...
But I'm sticking home just so I don't cause a scare. XD
This whole coronavirus thing has put me a bit on edge.
Our town has limited some items to help with the chaos.
And our shops offered the first few hours for the elderly and weak immuned.
So I'm hoping everything calms a bit here soon thanks to their smart thinking.
What about you?

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 02:19:24 )
@PoeticTorment: i would Love to Stick around! How are you? But iam also need go back to bed soon if the baby sleeps :D

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 03:00:41 )
@Miss Sandman: Great! It's getting pretty close to page 5 so once it's on page six I'll more than likely choose a random winner or two. XD
I'm alright! Pretty tired honestly. *^* How about you? Lol That's fine~ Just reply as you get the chance. :)

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 03:18:30 )
@PoeticTorment: haha ist 3 am on here so iam tired too!!! But i wanted to Change my avi first! Because of reason xD....what you up too if you cant sleep yet?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 05:19:02 )
@Miss Sandman: Oh man, that's late! My kiddo has been at school so we have an "okay" bedtime.
XD Lmao You did an awesome job with it~ It looks way cool! *^*
Cleaning and organizing since I've been sick on and off this past month.
Things got a bit messy so trying to tidy up even though I'm not at 100%.
Sorry for the late reply. My hubs got home from work so we started making a late dinner and putting up a new shelf! X'D

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 05:46:08 )
@PoeticTorment: Yeah... : /

I hope your town doesn't run out of anything and people calm down soon.

@Miss Sandman: Is everyone hoarding toilet paper in Germany?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 06:16:53 )
@Gatorlec: As far as I know, the town is low on toilet paper and cleaning supplies due to city folk coming over and mass buying but that's the main reason they did a limit. And a lot of the people here are offering assistance to those who need it. Even though the schools have closed, they plan to still offer breakfast and lunch to the kids in need. So lots of the folks here are really stepping up to help lessen the stress. *^*; I think my main worry is what to do with kiddo since we're stuck home. X'D He's driving me crazy, bouncing off the walls. But I'm sure you understand the kid stress. Lol

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 06:18:18 )

Yo... It took me like thirty seconds to realize your banners were gifs and my eyes weren't going nuts.
I thought I was loosing it.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 06:20:28 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Oops... Sorry about that! I hadn't thought it might mess with anyone. My bad~ X'D

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 06:21:19 )

@PoeticTorment: I was just like "omg, am I that sleep deprived?" xD

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 06:24:24 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Lmao I can totally see that!
What's funny is that I actually made these while being sleep deprived. #parentlife XD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 06:28:25 )

@PoeticTorment: They make much more sense now. lmao

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 06:32:23 )
@PoeticTorment: I'll never understand the mass hysteria over ass paper. It doesn't cause the runs and if you need 120 rolls of ass paper for two weeks, you seriously need to see a gastroenterologist. Seriously.

Yep! It's how I felt every summer vacation with the kids. "Is it time for them to go back to school? What? It's still June!?" People everywhere who have kids homeschooling for now finally understand what teachers deal with on the daily. Maybe they'll have more respect for teachers, though doubtful.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 06:40:33 )
@Anarchist Beauty: lol I can hope they don't bug anyone else. I probably should have thought about that.*^*

@Gatorlec: It's probably because they worried about being quarantined but over did it. I'm just glad it's not too bad here. Right? Our teachers are awesome. Like they really go above and beyond. I try to send little thank you gifts for them.
~~~~~~
Super close to page 5!! Then I'll pick a random pep to draw... Maybe two~ So make sure to pick an avi or such that y'all might like drawn in case you win. XD

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 07:28:18 )
@PoeticTorment: awww thank you and dont apologize for rl!!! Well yes she got her night milk thats why we were up so late!!! She dont sleep through yet! Usually she goes 19 -20 pm to bed :)
Get well soon dear! And enjoy late night dinners with your hubby!! :D

@Gatorlec: well yes and diapears, noodles and flour its crazy!!!!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 17:49:04 )

@PoeticTorment: It's probably fine, it's just because they were moving so little it wasn't immediately clear that it was a gif.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/19 16:01:53 )
@Miss Sandman: Not a problem. An' alright~ XD I remember those days with my kiddo, it was so nice after the first few nights when he slept through. (The first few made me freak out cause he didn't cry at his normal time...) Thank you! I'm doing quite a bit better now so hopefully, I'll be over it the next day or two. And thank you! We did. He made pasta. Lol

@Anarchist Beauty: Okay, cool! XD I could always add a moving bit or something to make it more noticeable. I planned on making the cat blink when I had the time but I hate doing art without my tablet, mouse work is too tedious. X3

Please ping!! I'm a busy mom and tend to get lost~

^^Page prizes = FREE Sketch!!
It's only forever~ It's not long at all...

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/19 18:31:57 )
@PoeticTorment: I can imagine i still freak out if she is breathing to quiet xD Not crying will make me crazy! Now she was to tired to drink so she cried over my breast and fell asleep! But i need to get the milk into the Child before her bedtime! XD
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.