Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts A little nook of my own... Page 40 prize- sketch

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 05:25:17 )
@Gatorlec: Oh, I suppose that it helps. I didn't realize they did pictures for them. XD But I don't get legos. *^*; Oh no! That must have been rough. Sorry you had issues (and stuff stolen)

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 22:56:21 )
@PoeticTorment: It's okay. Luckily my boss and two supervisors were pretty understanding about it.

How are you doing today?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 23:02:26 )
@Gatorlec: Oh, I'm glad it worked out then. *^*
Much better! :) How about you?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 23:06:19 )
@PoeticTorment: Our weather is everywhere as well! but one can argue 60 degrees isn't very cold >u<;;
But to me it is! lol today it has been around 85-90
the AC is on xD

Actually everyone in my household except for the children have a cold right now x.x;;
I'm struggling with a stuffy nose and I hate it! XD

I'm worried about the baby getting it but he seems fine so far.

Oh that's really interesting! Well since it helps him sleep now, would you think it might help him sleep as he gets older instead of waking him? :0
Also same lol
Coffee is just a drink to me now, a drink I can't live without mind you >u<;;

I can take or leave sweet tea tbh, sometimes it's just to sweet to be palatable ;3;
Hot teas I'd be very sad to live without ;0;

@Gatorlec: heyo! how are you? :3

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 02:45:45 )
@Keo: Lol Yeah, 60 would be more comfortable. It's been in the 50s here lately (sometimes 60s) Then we get 20-30s for our nights. *^*
Oh dear! At least everyone's not sick at the same time. (It sucks sooo much)
I hope you feel better! I tend to take antihistamines to help dry everything out during colds. XD
That's good! I'm glad he seems to be avoiding it!
It's surprising how well it helps little ones sleep. I'm not sure! From what I've seen between me, my siblings, and other family members, it tends to not affect them when they get older because they get an "immunity" to it. But each person is different so it could go either way depending on him and how his brain is wired. Like if he has adhd then it'll probably still calm him since it's a stimulant, it mimics the effects of the medication stimulants used to treat ADHD.
Lol Same here! I used to drink a few cups a day but I dropped it to one or two just so I could save some money... ;;>>
I agree there! I like a mild sweet but that over-sweet stuff it just too much.
Right!? I need them. X'D

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 22:04:39 )
I'm back! I'm here ;w;
Sorry for disappearing!!!!

@PoeticTorment: hello!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 00:45:03 )
@Keo: Welcome back! Lol It's okay!! Hi~ :)
Awesome avi btw. *^*

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 20:36:23 )
@PoeticTorment: thank you thank you! :D
hows life been for you? :0

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 21:13:16 )
@Keo: Welcome~ *^* It's pretty good. I may be sick but I got a ton done! My hubs got rid of the 9 foot pool table so we have a lot more room and we organized a bunch. (I even get two new media shelves cause hubs ordered them for me, can't wait for them to get here) XD How about you?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 22:16:20 )
@PoeticTorment: ooohhh! That sounds nice! *u*

I've been ok ;w;
my brother and SIL moved into my home at the beginning of the month along with their 4 kids.... so it has been stressful as well as trying to figure out life with a new baby lol
So sometimes I'm just to drained for anything :C
its eating into my social life and hobbies x.x;;

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/16 01:15:48 )
@Keo: Yeah, it's a huge difference. *^*
Oh, dear. Yeah, it's super stressful living with more people.
Are they going to be staying for quite a while?
I'm sure! Just a newborn does that so adding, even more, could really make an impact.
Make sure to try to get some time to yourself.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/16 22:05:12 )
Okay, update! With the coronavirus increase, it looks like there will be a state-wide shut down (of schools) They haven't sent out information yet but my folks said the state board posted they'll be closed until April. So I'll work the school hours with my kiddo since he'll be home and may or may not be on less? *^*; I dunno how well it'll work so I'll just take one day at a time.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 03:31:08 )
@PoeticTorment:

Such a pretty avatar!<3

Come join me at my lil
&

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 04:06:50 )
@Alicethemadhatter: Aw, thank you!! :) I love yours! It's very punky/earthy. XD

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 04:15:27 )
Destroy me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 19:03:56 )
@PoeticTorment: oof I feel you on that :0
Public areas have a limit of 50 people per so no large crowds. Stores are to be closed at 8pm.
Restaurants, bars, diners, pubs are not allowed to be open but take-out is fine. Then again do you really want to be eating food right now that stranger handled? lmao
Legit the stores here are damn near barren guess people wisened up and included food and water alongside their toilet paper xD
Beaches aren't closed... yet ;3;
I'm gone babyyyyyyy~~~
You can find me on
DV // TH // Lasria
....Sry I don't do discord....

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 19:47:05 )
@Gatorlec: *^* Why?? You okay??

@Keo: They're working on limiting everything here too. A lot of stuff full on closed and a lot are now offering delivery so it helps.
Lmao Here we know everyone since small town so takeout would be fine but it's cause we know where to avoid... *^*;
Yeah, I'm honestly surprised they haven't been getting canned goods and shelf foods here.
Like several loaves of bread or gallons of milk will go bad after a while.
So it's kind of pointless to get more than you can eat but canned goods and shelf life foods will last a long time.
I dunno. The stores have already started limiting the amount you can get on some items so I hope things will even out soon.

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 20:17:02 )
@PoeticTorment: haha how nice the last art piece of you is an ernyan avi <3 your Art really is pretty!
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 00:23:11 )
@Miss Sandman: I did quite a few pieces on Ernyan avis when it was still around, I had a hang out back then for freebs too. XD Thank you!! :)
If you feel like sticking around and chatting, page 5 will have a page prize for a sketch. :)
Please ping!! I'm a busy mom and tend to get lost~

^^Page prizes = FREE Sketch!!
It's only forever~ It's not long at all...

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 00:24:30 )
@PoeticTorment: Im still in love with Janna and it hurts.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.