Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts A little nook of my own... Page 40 prize- sketch

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/1 03:36:18 )
@Gatorlec: Lmao Oh no!! I never get carded anymore. I think the tired mom look gives me away. XD

@blinkini: Lol I don't have much choice, honestly. Otherwise, I'd be sleeping most of the day. XD
Nope! I'm a stay at home mom with an overactive 5-year-old...
My hubs is essential so kiddo and I have self quarantined as a safety precaution.
All our schools closed way before it got bad here. (We just had our first confirmed case in our county)
And all our shops now offer delivery and such. So everyone's working hard to limit the spread here. *^*
How about you?

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/1 04:18:16 )
@PoeticTorment: Oh man, that's so much better than here.
People keep trying to live as if nothing is happening.
We have several hundred cases and our first death happened today.
My work put everyone on furlough and my boyfriend took a week off, but he's going back tomorrow.
So I'm stressing out about that.
But I'll be getting unemployment and I'm already a homebody, so I'm actually not too upset.
As long as the boyfriend doesn't get ill.

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/1 05:35:28 )
@PoeticTorment: Im surprised my overworked dad look doesn't give me away. Lol. I'm essential and I'm still going to work.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/1 20:48:37 )
@blinkini: Our town tends to really stick together during times like these and anything for the health of others is considered important.
But smaller towns here at the panhandle tend to do that.
Oh man. Sorry you guys got hit hard. *^*; I'm dreading the increasing count.
That's good that ya'll are safe. Disinfecting really seems to decrease the chances of getting it.
I've pretty much just try to keep busy to keep it off my mind. ;;>>
My sweet hubs even ordered me a new game so I have something to do other than clean all day. XD

@Gatorlec: Lmao Maybe you don't look as worn down or have a babyface? *^*;
It's probably a good thing though! This means you'll always look younger. XD
My hubs is the same boat there. I'm honestly thankful he's still working when he can though...
He gets cabin fever really, really bad... ;;>>

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 02:38:26 )
@poetictorment: My kid told me my face is pokey today. It feels like sandpaper. And Jenni told me not to rub my face against her unless her cheek itches. Lol. A friend in my apartment building yelled, "HEY BABY FACE!!" At me from his window, so I guess I do have a baby face.

Well, it sucks to have to work when everyone else is not but at least he's not going to be getting cabin fever. I do too, so I'm glad I'm working, even if I want to play acnh all day

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 03:43:22 )
@Gatorlec: Sounds like it! XD Maybe it'll grow out fast. Yeah, I figured as much. I just know everything's closed here so he has nothing but work and actually working on our house and such. He's still avoiding doing the house stuff but he doesn't seem to be losing his mind yet. lol The new Animal Crossing? Lucky! I looked everywhere for a copy, sold out where I can get it. XD

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 04:09:51 )
@PoeticTorment: I pre-ordered it at GameStop and paid it off in increments until it was time to go pick it up. Lol. I hope you can find a copy soon. It's fun.

Lol I avoid working outside of work as much as I possibly can too.

Edit: Also, I saw my two year old, Noel for the first time since I have shaved and he didn't know who I was and cried when I hugged him.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/3 03:07:40 )
@Gatorlec: I so would have done that but traveling over an hour just to pick up a game isn't really worth it for us, sadly. XD
I'm stuck waiting a while cause my hubs got me another Zelda game... ;;>>
That's good! Let's hope yall avoid this crud all together. *^*
Aww... Poor kid!! Did he calm down okay?
My hubs likes to do that to scare our kiddo for the fun of it.
( I honestly made him shave in front of kiddo after the first time so he wouldn't have full-on meltdowns anymore. But kiddo is autistic so the meltdowns include panic attacks... *^*;; )

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 05:56:39 )

@PoeticTorment: I DEMAND YOUR KITTIES.
Nyow!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 06:04:30 )
@Amber Lynne: But they is miinnne! X'D
I can snag a few new pics if you like!
Knight is cuddling my giant turtle plushie that I use as a pillow.
It's way cute! XD

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 06:06:09 )

@PoeticTorment: PICS OR IT DIDN"T HAPPEN!

Beacuase that sounds WAY too cute for words

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 06:14:32 )
@Amber Lynne: I took pics!! XD Ace snuck in the background so I took an extra~ *^*

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 06:27:52 )

@PoeticTorment: That is seriously too cute for words.
I love kitties~<3

How old are they?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 06:41:06 )
@Amber Lynne: They're cuddle bugs! XD Same here!! Anything having to do with felines, I adore. *^*
Knight is around 13 years old, Ace is around 10, and Miss Kitty is about 5 years old (I think).
Miss Kitty adopted us but she was a kitten when she first showed up but she acts way old. *^*;
And Knight, I got for my 16th birthday, mom saved him for me thanks to a friend of hers.
The runt of the litter and we were in an area where people thought black cats were bad luck/witches cat so I was happy we got him.
He was so tiny he fit in the palm of my hand. And Ace we saved about three years later in the same area.
Knight and Ace stick together like glue most days. <3 Miss Kitty is the queen of the house though. ;;>>

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 06:54:55 )

@Poetictorment: That's awesome. I have a little kitty myself, he's 2.5 and absolutely adores his Mama.
I want to get a second cat, because cats snuggling and sleeping together, or grooming each other, is made of pure win.
Like kitties? You win the internetz. Thank you.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 07:01:16 )
@Amber Lynne: Aw! You got any pics you'd share?? *^* I love seeing kitties. XD I literally join all the cat photo sharing fb pages... ;;>>
Yeah, they do tend to be social animals so it makes it easier on them. Plus when they cuddles it's sooo cute. XD
Yep, yep~ XD I agreee!

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 07:08:30 )

@poetictorment: There's this you might like
Or this

Not images, mind.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 07:15:27 )
@Amber Lynne: OMG So cute!! And his color... Super pretty! Thank you for sharing~

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 07:17:10 )

@PoeticTorment: There's more on that IG account.
I don't update there regularly, as it's more just for a personal record. I know he won't live forever, afterall.
Granted, he should have quite awhile left. He's not even three, lol

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 07:24:57 )
@Amber Lynne: Oh, I might end up liking all them then.
(So sorry in advance, I can't help myself on cute kitty pics lmao)
I don't blame you! They're family after all. XD
Please ping!! I'm a busy mom and tend to get lost~

^^Page prizes = FREE Sketch!!
It's only forever~ It's not long at all...

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.