Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts A little nook of my own... Page 40 prize- sketch

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/5 03:51:00 )

@PoeticTorment: Just be careful not to get lost down the rabbit hole.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/5 05:05:28 )
You remind me of the babe~ (What babe?) The babe with the power~

@dragoness129: ...Yeah, thanks for reminding me. XD I'll wait until tomorrow just to be safe. lol

The power of voodoo~ (Who do?) You do~

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/5 05:10:03 )

Sounds like a good plan.
I was up a few hours after I said I was going to bed, just scrolling through it and making a grocery list XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/5 17:45:50 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
PoeticTorment:

@star2000shadow: That's good. I tried to get a nap in today as well, it didn't work out for me. lol

Yeah.. i went down for a nap yesterday as well. 'blinks sleepily' watching alien three 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/5 18:04:09 )

@PoeticTorment: I just checked out your art and it is amazing! I love your various styles. Very beautiful work.
Feel free to ping me. I'm forgetful.
Temp Free Avatar Art
Trading and Selling Items

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/5 19:46:59 )

@dragoness129: Lol Yeah, I get lost on there often too. So had I tried, I would have been up all night. Did not need that. XD

@star2000shadow: Oh, that's good! Feeling better?

@Selikait: Thank you very much! :) I enjoy doing art. lol

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/5 20:59:44 )

Glad you weren't up all night. ^_^

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/5 22:14:32 )

@dragoness129: It was much-needed sleep. lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/6 02:01:20 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @PoeticTorment: Kinda yeah. sorta. a bit more energy anyways. <:3( )~~

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/6 02:56:36 )

@star2000shadow: Well, hopefully, you feel better fully soon. *^*

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/6 03:10:00 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
PoeticTorment:

@star2000shadow: Well, hopefully, you feel better fully soon. *^*

could just be the stress. <:3( )~~

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/6 03:16:52 )

@star2000shadow: Oh, that's true. *^*; I dunno how to help with that, I barely manage my own stress. XD

After page 25 is filled out, I'll assign a number to each post (excluding my own) and randomize a winner for the page prize sketch.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/6 13:32:33 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @PoeticTorment: it'll fix itself at some point 'nods' I'm up a bit ..okay a lot early haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/6 21:42:43 )

@star2000shadow: That's true. But maybe some self-care might be helpful? Like a spa day or something. *^*

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 03:11:10 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
PoeticTorment:

@star2000shadow: That's true. But maybe some self-care might be helpful? Like a spa day or something. *^*

'rubs face' i do not do spa's haha. right now im waiting impatiently for the sites solstice event.. 'glowers' which seems to be taking forever haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 04:36:27 )

@star2000shadow: Lol I don't either but it's the most common thing many do to relax apparently. *^*;
It does but I'm sure they'll start it soon? I always meet the tail end of it. lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 07:03:41 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
PoeticTorment:

@star2000shadow: Lol I don't either but it's the most common thing many do to relax apparently. *^*;
It does but I'm sure they'll start it soon? I always meet the tail end of it. lol

my idea of relaxing is a nice drink, a god book, good music and being cuddled up in my bed with my stuffed animals and my cat haha. and being undisturbed haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 22:53:58 )
What\\\'s higher than the top, that\\\'s me
Come take a look before falling at my feet
\\\'Cause that\\\'s the only drop they\\\'ll be
So take a look, better recognize a queen

@PoeticTorment: Thought i would come bother you here^^

Way out
Feeling like an ocean, on the wave now
Feeling like I\\\'m floating, never weighed down
This is how I do it everyday, wow, wow

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/7 23:54:15 )

@star2000shadow: That's a very good way to relax! *^*

@Kittyzilla: Lol It's not a bother at all!

Please ping!! I'm a busy mom and tend to get lost~

^^Page prizes = FREE Sketch!!
It's only forever~ It's not long at all...

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/8 00:37:20 )
What\\\'s higher than the top, that\\\'s me
Come take a look before falling at my feet
\\\'Cause that\\\'s the only drop they\\\'ll be
So take a look, better recognize a queen

@PoeticTorment: so tired right now

Way out
Feeling like an ocean, on the wave now
Feeling like I\\\'m floating, never weighed down
This is how I do it everyday, wow, wow

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.