Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts A little nook of my own... Page 40 prize- sketch

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 16:29:18 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d\'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
PoeticTorment:

@star2000shadow: Oh, that's good! There's not much room here to do anything. XD
We're used to a bit larger house so this one is a bit too small for all three of us so I'll be happy when we get our house back. *^*

well good luck on that 'nods' i know i now feel slightly uncomfortable in larger places then my small apartment. which for me is actually pretty big 'nods' <:3( )~~

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 18:16:17 )
@Evilcupcakecat: That's rough. We were negative too but it's better safe than sorry. And at least it's almost over?

@star2000shadow: Thanks. It's been stressful not being home but it'll let us remodel easier so there's some good that came out of this. I just hope I never have to deal or even see with the one who caused all the drama ever again.
I fully understand there. I like smaller houses but for the three of us, there's no wiggle room. lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 19:55:21 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d\'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
PoeticTorment:
@Evilcupcakecat: That's rough. We were negative too but it's better safe than sorry. And at least it's almost over?

@star2000shadow: Thanks. It's been stressful not being home but it'll let us remodel easier so there's some good that came out of this. I just hope I never have to deal or even see with the one who caused all the drama ever again.
I fully understand there. I like smaller houses but for the three of us, there's no wiggle room. lol

i have three people here to, but the other two are alright with stay ing in their room if they want private time. if i'm tired of people i retreat to my room so it works. we give everyone respect, as much as sister's can. lol. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Dude/bro Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 22:02:47 )

@PoeticTorment:Apparently it's actually not. I got tested early so I had to get tested again today which means I'm probably going to be in quarantine until like the second or the third.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 23:10:08 )
@star2000shadow: Lol I see the difference... It's my SO, our kid, and me so privacy and respect is a bit different for us. X'D

@Evilcupcakecat: Oh dear... I hope it comes back negative for you.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 03:43:43 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
PoeticTorment:
@star2000shadow: Lol I see the difference... It's my SO, our kid, and me so privacy and respect is a bit different for us. X'D

@Evilcupcakecat: Oh dear... I hope it comes back negative for you.

well your a mom..moms sadly rarely have privacey haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Dude/bro Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 04:18:16 )

@PoeticTorment: the first one did so I don't see any reason why it wouldn't. but my work's being very picky and they say that they want paperwork from like a doctor or something excusing all the days that I've been gone and all I have is a thing that recommended self-isolating for seven days. I'm hoping I'll get another letter that says the same thing for the second test otherwise they're just not going to excuse me.
Male/20/gay/sad. :(
I usually only check this site like once or twice a day so it might take me a bit to respond.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 04:22:07 )
@star2000shadow: Lol That's very true!

@Evilcupcakecat: Ah, yeah. I'm sure they'd write something up if asked.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 07:31:05 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
PoeticTorment:
@star2000shadow: Lol That's very true!

@Evilcupcakecat: Ah, yeah. I'm sure they'd write something up if asked.

what can i say, i was a little trouble child haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 07:57:14 )
-waves hi to everyone-

The thread banner is cute. :3

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 08:32:52 )
@star2000shadow: Lol Most kids are.

@Juliette: Hi. And thank you!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 08:34:58 )
@PoeticTorment: You're welcome. ^^ How are you today? :)

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 08:35:39 )
@Juliette: I'm doing okay. How about you?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 08:43:01 )
@PoeticTorment: That's good. :) I'm ok as well. :3

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 09:26:55 )
You remind me of the babe (What babe?) The babe with the power

@Juliette: That's good.
Have you been getting the tickets from the Solstice Advent Calendar?

The power of voodoo (Who do?) You do

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 09:40:33 )
@PoeticTorment: Yup. I love the calendar art. <3

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 09:41:38 )
You remind me of the babe (What babe?) The babe with the power

@Juliette: Yeah, they really out did themselves this year. It's way cute.

The power of voodoo (Who do?) You do

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 13:07:44 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
PoeticTorment:
@star2000shadow: Lol Most kids are.

@Juliette: Hi. And thank you!

true and whoa.. awesome avi you got going there. <:3( )~~

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 20:28:01 )
You remind me of the babe~ (What babe?) The babe with the power~

@star2000shadow: Lol Thank you! I couldn't help but make a cosplay cause the song was stuck in my head. X'D

The power of voodoo~ (Who do?) You do~
Please ping!! I'm a busy mom and tend to get lost~

^^Page prizes = FREE Sketch!!
It's only forever~ It's not long at all...

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 21:21:25 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
PoeticTorment:
You remind me of the babe~ (What babe?) The babe with the power~

@star2000shadow: Lol Thank you! I couldn't help but make a cosplay cause the song was stuck in my head. X'D

The power of voodoo~ (Who do?) You do~

hmm what song? <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.