Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts A little nook of my own... Page 40 prize- sketch

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 07:05:24 )

Feeling kinda hungry myself, but it is bed time. Will just wait for breakfast, lol.
Have a good night, everyone!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 07:35:55 )
You remind me of the babe~ (What babe?) The babe with the power~

@dragoness129: Lol I was too so midnight snack of cantalope. XD Night! :)

The power of voodoo~ (Who do?) You do~

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 18:26:55 )

That is a yummy midnight snack!
I have to scrounge around the pantry until more foodstamps come in.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/3 22:45:44 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
PoeticTorment:

@star2000shadow: Oh, peaches sound really good. It's been a while since I had any.

@dragoness129: Yep! And the brownies are really good.

yeah their canned but hey their good 'nods' <:3( )~~

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/4 02:56:59 )

@dragoness129: Yeah, we splurged a bit more on fresh fruit. With everything the way it was last year, the extra vitamins will be helpful. XD
Hopefully, you find some tasty snacks that was hidden away.

@star2000shadow: Canned is good! My reason for not eating any was our can opener broke not too long ago. lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/4 03:01:16 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
PoeticTorment:

@dragoness129: Yeah, we splurged a bit more on fresh fruit. With everything the way it was last year, the extra vitamins will be helpful. XD
Hopefully, you find some tasty snacks that was hidden away.

@star2000shadow: Canned is good! My reason for not eating any was our can opener broke not too long ago. lol

you coulda got one their not that expensive. i have three hand openers, gotta get a new electric one 'makes face' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/4 03:01:31 )

I still had some left over fudge I had made.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/4 03:15:20 )

@star2000shadow: Oh, I know. It's just more that I haven't been able to go get one yet. Been stuck home with my kiddo and no ride. Lol

@dragoness129: Ohhh, that's an awesome snack. XD

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/4 03:25:51 )

Yep, yep. We made two types: Eggnog fudge and a three chocolate one.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/4 03:31:07 )

@dragoness129: Oh wow! As much as I like chocolate fudge... Eggnog fudge sounds way amazing!. *^*

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/4 04:10:38 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
PoeticTorment:

@star2000shadow: Oh, I know. It's just more that I haven't been able to go get one yet. Been stuck home with my kiddo and no ride. Lol

@dragoness129: Ohhh, that's an awesome snack. XD

hear you on the whole ride thing. i have to find rides to go places myself and.. suddenly im craving brownies. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/4 04:26:43 )

Yeah. It only needed 1/3 a cup of the eggnog to give a whole 9x9 square plan of the fudge the eggnog flavoring.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/4 18:21:52 )

@star2000shadow: Yeah, it's a bit of a pest. Lol But with the kid in school, I'll probably walk and get things I need done again.
If you can find the Kodiak Cakes, they make great brownie cups. *^*

@dragoness129: Oh wow! *^* I'm gonna have to dig for a recipe now... It sounds too good not to make.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/4 20:19:28 )

I found the recipe on Pinterest. ^_^

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/4 23:42:27 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
PoeticTorment:

@star2000shadow: Yeah, it's a bit of a pest. Lol But with the kid in school, I'll probably walk and get things I need done again.
If you can find the Kodiak Cakes, they make great brownie cups. *^*

@dragoness129: Oh wow! *^* I'm gonna have to dig for a recipe now... It sounds too good not to make.

hmm if i can find them 'shrugs' right now im just waking up im not feeling to good this day 'makes face' <:3( )~~

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/5 00:38:42 )

@dragoness129: Ohh. Then I'll check there! Thanks. XD

@star2000shadow: Sorry to hear you're not feeling well.
I hope you feel better soon.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/5 00:44:53 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
PoeticTorment:

@dragoness129: Ohh. Then I'll check there! Thanks. XD

@star2000shadow: Sorry to hear you're not feeling well.
I hope you feel better soon.

I'm just lacking energy today. <:3( )~~

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/5 00:52:00 )

@star2000shadow: Ah, so you need to rest then?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/5 03:05:17 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
PoeticTorment:

@star2000shadow: Ah, so you need to rest then?

'nods' did nap, feel a bit better, still low on energy but not as bad. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/5 03:33:00 )

@star2000shadow: That's good. I tried to get a nap in today as well, it didn't work out for me. lol

Please ping!! I'm a busy mom and tend to get lost~

^^Page prizes = FREE Sketch!!
It's only forever~ It's not long at all...

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.