Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts A little nook of my own... Page 40 prize- sketch

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/31 03:26:31 )
@Shadami: Right? I had a laugh recently since my kiddo had a loose tooth. I got to explain about the toothfairy and how she leaves money for good teeth... So he asked if the silver capped teeth are worth more and tried pulling his teeth out. *facepalm* Thankfully, a story and how the toothfairy only pays for teeth that fall out on their own stopped that. lmao He loved his stack of quarters he got. XD

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/31 03:28:20 )

Awwww no leave the silver capped tooth in! xD cute

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/31 03:29:54 )
@Shadami: Lmao Yeah, it took a few days to convince him not too but it was worth it. He was so proud. XD

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/31 03:32:39 )

awwww so sweet <3

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/31 03:43:49 )
@Shadami: Yep. And it gave me a great story to share. lol

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/31 03:45:43 )

my favorite one lately has been all us girls were playing with our dinosaur toys and hubby walked in and picked up the pteradactly.
"Hey girls, do you know why you can never hear a pteradactly go to the bathroom?"
My middle girl just goes. "That's cause they're all extinct daddy."
I DIED laughing at his ruined dad joke.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/7 20:36:14 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'pokes head in and looks around' Hello 'waves' <:3( )~~

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/30 21:02:39 )
@Shadami: Lol That's amazing! I feel bad for your hubby not getting to complete his joke but that's so funny.

@star2000shadow: Hello!!

Sorry for the late replies! We've had a lot happen the past few months so it's been super stressful.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/30 21:13:22 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d\'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @PoeticTorment: Hello h un. how goes your day? <:3( )~~

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/30 21:20:43 )
@star2000shadow: Hi~ Pretty good. How about you?

Voltie — Dude/bro Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/30 21:42:04 )
Hej, what's going on in here? Any of y'all as tired and bored as I am?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/30 21:54:31 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d\'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @PoeticTorment: Doing so so, getting my walk done and outta the way..i find i do better at it if i do it before night fall. <:3( )~~

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/30 21:57:59 )
@Evilcupcakecat: Not much! What about you? XD Possibly... I haven't had any coffee yet so I'm zoning out. *^*

@star2000shadow: Oh, that's cool! I miss going out on walks.
I'm stuck home atm since kiddo is home for school break. Lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 01:40:53 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @PoeticTorment: ah we do walks in the hallway because i can't exactly go outside with my balance issues. <:3( )~~

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 03:39:05 )
@star2000shadow: Oh, apartment then? I'm glad you have space to do that! XD
We're in a tiny house atm so it only takes a few steps and we're at the end of the house here. lol

Voltie — Dude/bro Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 05:13:08 )
@PoeticTorment: I'm so bored I hate it I have been quarantining so I've been at home for like the past 5 days straight and it's so boring. also man I don't get how so many people like coffee, I personally find it gross no matter how much sugar or flavoring is out into it. But I need caffeine too so more often than not I have to drink energy drinks on the daily.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 05:28:24 )

@PoeticTorment: my middle child says the most random things and most of it is pure gold humor and she has no idea.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 05:34:02 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
PoeticTorment:
@star2000shadow: Oh, apartment then? I'm glad you have space to do that! XD
We're in a tiny house atm so it only takes a few steps and we're at the end of the house here. lol

well they tend to stay in their room so it makes my two bedroom livingroom tiny kitchen slash entry way, and bathroom apartment. so for me its a pretty good size haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 06:12:07 )
@Evilcupcakecat: We've already had to do quarantine so fully understand there. Lol Everyone has their preference! I can't do energy drinks so coffee and tea are my go-to.

@Shadami: Lol Maybe she'd make a great comedian! *^*

@star2000shadow: Oh, that's good! There's not much room here to do anything. XD
We're used to a bit larger house so this one is a bit too small for all three of us so I'll be happy when we get our house back. *^*
Please ping!! I'm a busy mom and tend to get lost~

^^Page prizes = FREE Sketch!!
It's only forever~ It's not long at all...

Voltie — Dude/bro Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 08:40:35 )
@PoeticTorment: I've had to do quarantine but because I'm an essential worker and I work at a grocery store I have been getting out of the house. Or at least I was until my sister got a positive corona test. because I was around her during the holidays I have to quarantine until the first even though my test came back negative.
Male/20/gay/sad. :(
I usually only check this site like once or twice a day so it might take me a bit to respond.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.