Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts A little nook of my own... Page 40 prize- sketch

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/9 02:27:30 )
You remind me of the babe~ (What babe?) The babe with the power~

@Kittyzilla: Oh, yeah. Probably! I honestly hadn't had time to watch tv around then so... >>
Are you sure you want to pass on the free sketch? *^*

@Blixie: I might have to re-do the winner thingy. X'D

The power of voodoo~ (Who do?) You do~

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/9 02:35:33 )

@Blixie: Look at the post before you congrats her. X'D
Looks like she might want to pass? *^*;

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/9 02:49:54 )
What\\\'s higher than the top, that\\\'s me
Come take a look before falling at my feet
\\\'Cause that\\\'s the only drop they\\\'ll be
So take a look, better recognize a queen

@PoeticTorment: ^^ i'll pass because i'm just here to hang with you so please redo it if you don't mind

Way out
Feeling like an ocean, on the wave now
Feeling like I\\\'m floating, never weighed down
This is how I do it everyday, wow, wow

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/9 04:13:27 )

now now @Blixie: ^^ i'm generally a kind person and truthfully i came to voltra to make new friends (long story short a best friend of mine accused me of something i never did but other people around her did and cut me out of her life so i don't have many friends now) and i came here to hang out and talk with people (seems my hangout thread never really lasted long) so i really don't mind passing up free art... plush friendship to me is the best gift no matter what i know it sounds cheesy but with the crap i been threw and dark places i have fought out of all my life friends are the only gift i really need (my family hates chirstmas when they ask me what i want for Christmas and i tell them don't wast money on me when it could be used for something else cus all i want is my family to be healthy and happy -_- yet no one listens )

Way out

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/9 04:13:28 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Blixie:
@Star2000shadow: Hahah! Yes the invasion of the Cake heads is eminent.

well not Eminent.. and isn't it 'floating heads' haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/9 04:14:11 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
PoeticTorment:

@Blixie: Not in a very long time but that sounds like it'd be fun to do.

@star2000shadow: That's awesome! :)

@Kittyzilla: It was really cool! I was not expecting to see Double Jeopardy win at that last minute.
I really thought Daisy Cutter was going to be the winner. XD

thanks hun 'rubs eyes' so how goes your friday? <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/9 07:01:47 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Blixie: 'blinks' they should have a cake hat here haha then you could have a floating cake head. <:3( )~~

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/9 11:17:40 )

@Blixie: last couple of years for chirstmas when i keep telling my family I want my family to happy and healthy .... one year we had 3 family members pass the year after that (2019) my cat got urinary crystals, my dog scratched the lense of his eye, and my dad had heart surgery ... than last year (2020) more deaths plus (we laugh only at the info my sister searched) my sister got a rare blood cancer....... (we laught cus when my sister searched it up 99% of people who get the blood cancer are male and in there 60's just proves that our family does weird shit.. i proved that when i was an infant in one of those back pack things for babies and the guy my mom was renting it from ((we were doing a vacation in plymoth mass)) said 'she can't flip it or get out of it' my mom said 5 min into walking around Plymouth she had a lady tap her shoulder and say 'umm your daughter is hanging upside down' to this day i joke and say i was most likely trying to figure a way out like tommy pickles from rugrats)

Way out

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/9 19:40:52 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Blixie:

@Star2000shadow: I suggested a bunch of cake items in the thread for it. XD

lol well that's.. interesting. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 20:48:00 )

@Kittyzilla: Well, it's still sweet of you to pass it to someone else. XD

@Blixie: I'd be fine doodling the head with cake! Lol
Would you mind posting the avi here so I have a reference, please?

I'm going to try to be active but I'm still not feeling well atm. So please don't mind if I'm slow on replying. *^*;

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 20:55:10 )

@PoeticTorment: oh you saying that reminds me i should try and download sketchbook on my iPad (like 3 or 5th gen) i wanna start my drawing class... kind of started it last night on paper but my 6 day work week with one day off last night anything i tried doing just got me so flustered cus the whole week i slept like crap cuz i awas afraid i would forget to work and let my co workers down.

Way out

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 21:03:11 )

@Kittyzilla: Oh, hopefully that'll work great! I dunno how ipads work so I'm no help there. Lol
I only use a pc and graphics tablet when it's not traditional works. *^*
That's really bad. I hope you sleep better soon; as I'm sure that'd help with all of that stress.

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 21:13:28 )

@PoeticTorment: well my coworker comes back saturday and this week I'll get three days off. Like i work tomorrow and my boss felt bad that i only had one day off this week so the Tuesday i was going to work he passed on to another guy so he said i wouldn't have to worry about getting a ride (since i have no car at the moment do to a lot of things that went down when my car died last year) and i could relax a bit. which is nice cus it sounds like if things stay like they say I'll be home alone with only animals to bother me which i can handle means might get a chance for me time.

Way out

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 21:16:29 )

@Kittyzilla: Oh, that's great! I really hope so cause you've sounded fairly stressed and I'm sure it's very much needed. *^*

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 21:19:22 )

@PoeticTorment: Yea i mean crocheting my little dragon is helping i would love to start my blog and post my stuff there but the name is creating a creative block (normally don't have those) but i would really love to work with my hand sewing stuff but with how flustered i got last night with just crocheting i don't think a needle in my hand is smart (i got so flustered if i was in my teen years i would have thrown it across the room... now a day habits is grabding hands full of hair and taking deep breaths) but it's been ages since i got this flustered so fast ... like babysitting and trying to study fro my mblex (few years ago)

Way out

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 21:26:59 )

@Blixie: Yep! Thank you. XD

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 22:19:38 )

@Kittyzilla: Oops, missed your ping! *^* Oh, yeah. That's pretty tough. Hopefully, you'll think of something that works great.
And I'm sure you can take some creative photos of the pieces you do until then. Especially since taking a step back can be helpful.

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 22:24:02 )

@PoeticTorment: very true and it's ok you missed my ping ^^ you got back to me still... gah i don't want to walk the dog maybe clear my mind (most likely not my dog has a retractable leash but it's old so if he pulls the lock starts poping off )

Way out

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 22:33:52 )

@Kittyzilla: I'm still a bit out of it so I honestly can't help it either. XD
Oh, I try anyway! *^* Oh, is it that bad? Maybe y'all need a new leash.

Please ping!! I'm a busy mom and tend to get lost~

^^Page prizes = FREE Sketch!!
It's only forever~ It's not long at all...

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 22:38:05 )

@PoeticTorment: We ordered him a new one it will be here tomorrow but it wont help til than and doesn't help when i get home and take him fro the last walk of the day is when every one is walking their dogs

Way out

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.