Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts A little nook of my own... Page 40 prize- sketch

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/30 20:18:07 )

Hello Keo ^-^

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/31 00:34:04 )
@Shadami: Not a problem. :)
I think most would!

@Keo: Ah, sorry that you're having a difficult time!
I fully understand what that's like, honestly... It's been nuts here as well.
Yeah, it was but now it's back to the 60s... Our weather is temperamental.
Oh, I'm sure that'll be a relief!
Yep, feeling better. Still have some lingering sinus pressure but doing well enough to go out now. XD
He's tired! We had no school for most of the week due to the ice so he had yesterday and today.
Plus we had the uptown trick or treating where the businesses and emergency crews give out candy so he's done passed out after all that walking. (And we only did half of them so a qt sized bag stuffed full lmao)
As ready as I can be anyway! They do the town-wide trick or treating tomorrow so I dunno if we'll do very many houses cause my mom and our friends give him a ton of treats. *^*;

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/31 00:35:41 )

is it weird that i love my avatar more every time i look at it. xD

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/31 00:45:50 )
@Shadami: Not at all! I do the same when I make a nice outfit. XD

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/31 00:50:59 )

Are you doing the same with your majestic unicorn cat avi?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/31 01:19:41 )
Man or woman... It doesn't matter! One of Strength.. And nobility...

@PoeticTorment: awww I hope it gets better for you as well!!! ;w;
One day at a time and it's all temporary problems! Is what I've been constantly reminding myself of >m<;;

I'm very grateful for the "cold" burst we've had.
it's been in the 70s lmao

ooohhhh! That sounds like fun!
Do you guys have "Trunk-or Treating" near you?
My neighborhood is pretty good about giving out candy so I'm going to walk around here with the family!
Looking forward to all the free candy :D
Perks of being a mom to an infant >w<
I'll probably just do as many houses as my family wants, but considering we have my nephews who are older I have a feeling we will be doing a good majority of the houses around us lmao

Awww thats nice of them!
What is your son's costume???? *W*

@Shadami: How are you??? :3

Is always a prince.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/31 01:31:11 )

@Keo: I'm doing pretty good tonight. :D

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/31 01:36:41 )

@Shadami: oh yay!!! :D
I'm doing pretty well to!
My computer mouse for the last few weeks has been double clicking every time I use it x.x;;
finally got it to start working normal again ;w;
Canned air is a blessing!

Whatchu up to?

Is always a prince.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/31 01:41:27 )

Oh gosh yeah. i hate when mice start double clicking!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/31 01:45:44 )
@Shadami: Pretty much. XD I really like it but I should probably change soonish.

@Keo: Yeah... It'll probably be a while on this one. *^*;
Basically, we were forced out of our house and had to do an emergency move so we'll be stuck going to court...
I do hope things calm down for you too.
Lmao That sounds nice. XD I miss the warmer weather, like in Louisiana; but man I love this community so def staying put.
I'm not sure how many will be giving out this year. But we'll be making a few stops across town cause my mom demanded it. XD
Lol Probably so! Hopefully, it doesn't tire you out too much. (Or make the lil one cranky)
I suppose so but we end up give away a lot of it... Last year I gave away three full walmart bags.... ;>>
We don't eat much of it anyway.
He went as a Minecraft creeper today! Dunno if he'll stick with the same one tomorrow though. He had me do lucky cat.
(We have a bunch of the hooded union suits/Kigurumi) lol What about you?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/31 01:49:54 )

I'll probably be changing again once the event starts cause i do that a lot xD

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/31 01:54:40 )
@Shadami: Lol I don't really change often. *^*;
I only come up with ideas every once in a while. XD

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/31 01:57:02 )

i get ideas whenever i click in my inventory and click on one item and then just go from there. xD

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/31 02:02:45 )
@Shadami: Lol Then you have a good imagination. I try but only every other one turns out good, I think. XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/31 02:06:01 )

@PoeticTorment: omg! Are you ok???
That's so scary!!! What happened??? If you don't mind me asking.

I have so much drama going on rn.
My brother filed to get shared custody of his kids (my two nephews) after their mother pulled them away from us and went minimal to no contact with my family.
She sent in her paperwork and I have read the file, well as much as I can stomach of it. The things she wrote about my family murdered my heart. I'm still trying to cope with it.
We have contact with the kids and they sleep over every other weekend. But going from babysitting/having them 7 days a week for the past 9 years to 4 days out of the month has been devastating to say the least.
She hates my brothers guts and I assume because he and his wife moved into my home, is the reason she is doing this but, honestly we don't know for sure. I'm hurting for myself but mainly I'm hurt for the kids.
There is a lot more nuance and meat to the story but this sticky mess has been going on for a while....

AAAaaaannnd my grandmother whose cancer we thought was in remission has come back. Her kidneys are now starting to fail and I feel like I'm one straw away from breaking.
My son and the nephew/niece I take care of is the only reason I've been keeping it together. But it's been so hard.

That sounds like a ton of candy!!! We don't typically get that much but a decent amount to not complain about lol
If anything I think Phoenix will probably sleep in his carriage =u=;;
My feet will hurt but thankfully Halloween is on a saturday this year and I'll have all of sunday to rest!

A minecraft creeper sounds really cute! ;0;
Mine's going to be a pumpkin! I originally got him a lion costume but he absolutely hated the hood x.x;;

@Shadami: It was so frustrating ngl
I honestly been avoiding my computer because of it xD

Is always a prince.
I'm gone babyyyyyyy~~~
You can find me on
DV // TH // Lasria
....Sry I don't do discord....

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/31 02:06:27 )

I find the oddest combinations. Things you woudln't expect to work together. and i tend to just click looking for similar colors to a pallette xD

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/31 02:20:11 )
@Keo: We're okay! But the situation is a bit difficult to explain so I'll pm you. *^*;
Oh, that's horrible! I'm so sorry about all that. I feel for you and your family.
Please know that if you need to vent you can message me.
It is! And like I said it mainly because of my family/friends...
Mostly mom, cause she over stocks then tosses anything they won't eat at us. *^*;
That's good, I know it can be difficult otherwise.
I know that feeling. XD We walk (I don't know how to drive yet/working on it) everywhere...
So we got a nice looong walk today so I'm not looking forward to doing it again tomorrow. *^*;
It is! He really liked it. It's actually the one he picked for last year but he wanted to be dino twins with me then so he got to wear it this year.
Plus we kind of forgot to take him to the city so he could get a new costume because of all the drama lately. ;>>
Aw, that sounds adorable!! Yeah, they grow into wear things on their heads. Kiddo hated hats and such with a passion until he hit about 2-ish.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/31 02:28:08 )

My little girl hates things on her head unless she puts in there and it only stays for a second even then xD

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/31 03:12:37 )
@Shadami: It's fun to try all kinds of combos but I don't save it if I don't like how it turns out. X'D
Kids! They do the darnedest things. lol
Please ping!! I'm a busy mom and tend to get lost~

^^Page prizes = FREE Sketch!!
It's only forever~ It's not long at all...

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/31 03:15:17 )

They really do xD so many stories i have.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.