Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts The Fat Cattery [Come on in!]

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 00:26:16 )
@PoeticTorment: Thanks. : ) I'll probably mostly be scrubbing urinals and hopefully not babysitting the autonomous floor scrubber again. It is a pain in the ass and it just kinda gets stuck on absolutely nothing lol. So someone has to check on it every ten minutes.

Oh no! Long day?

@Totalanimefan: Lol sometimes I do accidentally mix dreams with reality if they were convincingly realistic dreams.

I've never finished diamond, pearl or platinum. They're just not interesting to me and they move so slowly.

That'd be great.

@Kijo: What's up Koji?

@Keo: They also have Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver and Gold versions, all also for $10.

Legend of Zelda seems to be not very good with keeping lore straightforward and consistent as well.

Oh no! Well, at least you got him to sleep for quite a long time for a newborn. I guess I got lucky because other than my 2 year old, I have sleepers for kids. They all were very good about sleeping.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 00:49:57 )
@Gatorlec: Oh no! XD Hopefully it doesn't get stuck. That sounds like a huge pain. *^*;

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 00:53:56 )
@PoeticTorment: It really is and it doesn't clean as well as someone would. And not only that but someone already has to prewash the stupid floors for it. So basically, it was a waste of money.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 00:57:32 )
@Gatorlec: Wow... That's too bad! Is it an older model or something? (I'd hope if it was newer there would be that many issues with it.)

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 01:18:00 )
@PoeticTorment: I don't know. Everyone in the maintenance department hates the stupid thing though. Luckily, I just mostly wash bathrooms and sweep/mop places it can't get to because of its size, so I don't have to deal with it much.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 02:13:49 )
@Gatorlec: Well, at least there's that! XD I'd probably just turn it loose and end up cleaning all of it just so I wouldn't have to deal with it. Lmao

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 02:24:41 )

@Gatorlec: I only finished 4th gen once. I was way too addicted to the GTS to stop and start over XD

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 02:43:43 )
@PoeticTorment: We're unfortunately required to use it. We just send it on its merry way and check on it every ten minutes. So I have to stop what I'm doing and it takes me twice as long. Ugh.

@Totalanimefan: The gts is fun but the wonder trade is bullshit because everyone just sends out weak ass bug Pokemon. Though twice I got good Pokemon. Both were shiny (Salandit and Clawitzer) and are probably hacked mons but I'll take em and shut tf up about it lol!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 02:53:33 )
@Gatorlec: Ah, that sucks. *^*; That doesn't sound proficient at all.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 03:45:20 )
@vengeance: Try as I might with learning botany/gardening I just couldn't figure out how to graft a cowplant >m<;;

@PoeticTorment: oh no! what's wrong with his tooth?
I hope it's not causing him any pain!
I'm glad you found a dentist that works for your son!
My sister is special needs so finding a dentist that doesn't scare her or has the patience for her is pretty difficult. Tbh she's bites them when they scare her :C

Yes we did sleep pretty well last night!... after I finally managed to get Phoenix to sleep lmao xD
He loves being awake at night >u<;;

@Totalanimefan: Ooh! I've heard of Rune Factory but never played :>
Is it fun?

@Gatorlec: ooohh!! That seems like a good investment!
Though idk how I'd fair without being able to trade ;3;
Unless you can?
I just like having a Gengar on my team >3<

Does the Lore swtich from language to language?
Or do you mean from game to game?
Because LoZ game lore confuses me like it's no one business xD
I treat each game like it is it's own AU lol

oohh! I lucked out with Phoenix with the heavy sleeping. Well I may have made him a heavy sleeper?
While he was sleeping I didn't stop my usual habits or make things quiet. And I never had the rest of my household be quiet or change their normal habits around him either. That boy can sleep through loud noises and obnoxious sounds!
It's nice not having to tiptoe around a sleeping baby~ >u<

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 04:43:01 )

@Gatorlec: I always try to give good Pokémon. I got a good IV ditto and a larvitar!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 04:43:44 )

@Keo: it is so much fun. If you have a switch I would buy it!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 05:22:05 )
@Totalanimefan: oohh! I don't have a switch but my brother does :0
I'm sure he wouldn't mind me borrowing it from him!
Whats the game about exactly?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 09:33:39 )

@Keo: it’s from the people that made harvest moon. It’s like stardew valley. It’s a game with farming, RPG elements and a light dating sim. I can’t put it down.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 22:09:40 )
@Keo: He has a cavity and some deterioration since he grinds his teeth. They'll fill all of them and cap two to help keep it from getting worse.
He has some pain so they made sure if they end up with an opening soon, he'll get in asap. Yeah, it took forever to find on. That was pretty much our issue. Kiddo is autistic so he has to be sedated and this was the only dentist office that works well with special needs children (and adults)
That's good! Aw. Little ones tend to do that. Hopefully, he'll grow out of it. *^*
Please ping!! I'm a busy mom and tend to get lost~

^^Page prizes = FREE Sketch!!
It's only forever~ It's not long at all...

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 22:20:47 )
@Rubix: heyo this is where the thread beeeee <3

I'll be back on later when I'm on my comp >u<

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 22:26:13 )
'sup everyone?
I'm rubix, i WAS rubix on caedon, but I'm Hyakkimaru on caedon, now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 23:12:49 )
@PoeticTorment: awww hopefully they have an opening real soon!!!
Tooth pain is something I have zero tolerance for so I feel for your son ;m;
That's great that you found a dentist that works for your son!

@Totalanimefan: I've never played any harvest moon game xD
or stardew valley for that matter :Y

How have you been?

@Rubix: heeeyyooo!
It's nice to see you here ;w;
howdy do today?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 23:17:19 )

@Keo: they are fun.
I was playing the games this morning.
I’m at a cafe right now. I don’t have a working bathroom atm

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 23:18:44 )
@Totalanimefan: oh no! what happened to your bathroom, if you don't mind me asking :000
I'm gone babyyyyyyy~~~
You can find me on
DV // TH // Lasria
....Sry I don't do discord....

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.