Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts The Fat Cattery [Come on in!]

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 11:54:08 )

@Keo: No when you try to open it it can drop on you.

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 18:43:39 )
@Keo: You definitely should. It was like, idk, $10. Worth it if you don't want to worry about internal batteries dying or freezing and glitching.

The dex entries differ a bit but are essentially the same.

Did he ever get to sleep quickly or did he draw out the battle?

@Totalanimefan: I love all Pokemon games too. I think older fans are way too harsh on the newer games because of nostalgia. Also, Gen 1ers are so toxic sometimes.
I can't say what my favorite gen was because I like them all for various reasons.

@Vesper: Hi! I don't recognize your un but hi!

@Kijo: Hi Kijo hi!!

@Poetictorment: Hello! Good to see you.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 19:22:20 )

@Gatorlec: I agree. I have played them all and I like them all a lot! I love the wild area and raids in Sword.

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 19:27:54 )
@Totalanimefan: The wild area and max raids were honestly awesome additions. I wish that the Pokemon would rotate in and out of the wild area because once you've got all that are in there, it becomes boring.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 19:33:23 )
@Gatorlec: Hey there! Same to you.
How you been?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 19:55:14 )

@Gatorlec: I agree with that. I have 60 hours on the game and I am kinda tired of seeing a lot of the same.

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 19:55:19 )
@PoeticTorment: I'm okay. I'm not looking forward to working tonight.

How are you?

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 19:57:07 )
@Totalanimefan: In black and white 2 they had a new Pokemon outbreak on a certain route every day once you beat the game. I wish they'd do something like that again because it gave me a reason to boot up the game once I was done.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 20:08:27 )

@Gatorlec: idk why I don't remember that feature, but yeah that would have been great in this. The pokemon kinda change based off the weather in the wild area but idk if it's enough change.

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 21:30:45 )
I did some pixeling. It's bad but it took me an hour to do. Its me when I was younger (because I couldn't think of anything else to pixel lol.)

@Totalanimefan: For some reason not a lot of people do. I don't know why. I know that I didn't dream it up.

I don't think it's enough change because its the same ones that appear with the each weather pattern. Like, maybe if they made different pokemon appear each time and rotate it around.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 22:17:14 )
@Gatorlec: I'm glad you're okay. Sorry that you have to work! (I hope you have an easy day) *^*
I'm alright, just really tired. =^=;

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 22:30:09 )

@Gatorlec: haha I believe you. I didn’t play gen 5 that much because I was a poor college student.
I agree. Maybe in the future they will change up the wild area more. Like when we get the DLC.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 22:39:49 )
Hi everyone~
@gatorlec: Hiiiiiiii :3
@poetictorment: I hope you got a good sleep last night~

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 22:51:35 )
@Kijo: Lol I wish!~ I bumped into my sister when I bought lunch today and she got me a coffee...
I'm hoping my hubs doesn't snore tonight so I can sleep... ;;>>

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 22:55:36 )
@poetictorment: I totally feel that.
My dad and boyfriend both snore really loud and I'm a crazy light sleeper sometimes.
Like I wake up ti turn over xD
Do you have any ear plugs? I know I have to have some for myself but I don't know if you can with the kiddo

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 23:01:06 )
@Kijo: Lmao I'm always a light sleeper. I used to sleep in the mornings while him and kiddo were out but I couldn't keep that up. Things got too chaotic... Nope, I don't. I can't sleep with them in so I gave up. Kiddo would just come and wake me if he needs me. I might just get some headphones I can sleep in and play soft music like I used too. =^= I saw some cool headband versions that might be super comfy...

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 23:10:30 )
@PoeticTorment: How did everything go?
Did little one fair well?
I know most kids hate the dentist ;3;

Once got got done with stuff I had to get home and settle down my kid xD
So when he finally feel asleep I was out like a light ;w;

@Kijo: A tragedy! I am ashamed v.v;;
A little later on (if I remember) I see if I can snapchat them to yooouuu
Also! didn't say anything to the snap your sent me because I watched them in the middle of moving things. But your kitty has the best hide and seek skills I have ever seen xD

@Totalanimefan: I hope you rested well after a long day at work!
Sorry for poofing, was helping my brother and SIL move yesterday and didn't have much time to post anywhere x.x;;

@vengeance: Honestly that's beautiful lmaooo
There are so many neat ways to kill your sims xD

@Gatorlec: oohh I just might get myself a digital copy. Been tettering on if I wanted to buy starfox 64 for the ds and relive my childhood xD
Pokemon crystal just might help in that endeavor to! :D

At least pokemon is consistent with it's lore :0

>n>;;
This boy had me up for a very very VERY long time. but plus side he did sleep for like 4 hrs straight after i did get him to sleep! Which I'm sure you know with a new born that's like a miracle in itself xD
I'm gone babyyyyyyy~~~
You can find me on
DV // TH // Lasria
....Sry I don't do discord....

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 23:24:42 )

@Keo: Yes your sim can also be eaten by a cow plant.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 23:33:05 )
@Keo: He did pretty good! He wasn't terrified like he was with the first one we tried. But sadly they didn't fix his tooth, just cleaned them this time. We have to go back in since he'll have to be sedated to fix his tooth. The wait is worrisome. *^*;;
Aw!! Did you both sleep well?
Please ping!! I'm a busy mom and tend to get lost~

^^Page prizes = FREE Sketch!!
It's only forever~ It's not long at all...

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 23:36:43 )

@Keo: It's ok. I didn't post that much last night because I was playing Rune Factory 4 on the Switch.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.