Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts The Fat Cattery [Come on in!]

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 07:44:22 )
@Gatorlec: that's very true :<
But I've learned you gotta be assertive when you have children x.x;;

hahaha I've already lost all my marbles! 8D
What else can I possibly lose??? lmaoo

oh no D:
I hope you feel better!

it was pretty good! got some sunshine and exercise! and my mom watched Phoenix last night so I could get a full night's sleep ;w;
and wheeew! boy howdy did I miss those! lmao

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 09:01:31 )
@keo: idk, tbh. my vision is foggy and i'm yawning but i'm not totally tired yet?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 09:16:25 )

@Keo: I’m good. I’m about to head to bed. Night.

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 14:18:25 )
@Keo: Unfortunately that's true. People will try to push you into doing things they want for your own kid. : (

You sound like me right there lol.

Ahh, a night's sleep is extremely scarce after becoming a parent. I hope you were able to enjoy it nicely.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 22:12:52 )
@Rubix: I hope you were finally able to get some rest last night|! :0

@Totalanimefan: And good day! :D
lol did you sleep well last night? :>

@Gatorlec: Everyone has advice about kids... and alwaaays gives it when you dont ask for it x.x;;

How are you feeling today?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 22:32:21 )
@Keo: Jumping in with your's and @Gatorlec: convo for a sec... I fully understand the circumcising issue. You're not alone there. I was on major painkillers right after giving birth when they convinced me to sign, needless to say, I was heartbroken when I realized. As for the anti-vax, I only support those who physically can't get shots for medical reasons.
And not a problem! We had to learn the hard way and didn't switch to it until later. I suggest trying out different diapers and find one that works the best for your LO, we had to avoid some as our kiddo has a bit of my perfume allergy. =^=; But it was majorly worth it in the long run. I dunno on the amazon stuff, I know their prime does tend to do that though so it might be worth looking into or buying in bulk when you can. I wish we had an aldi's nearby! I would have done that as well, their prices tend to be so much cheaper.
Oh.. That makes sense! XD That must be nice. *^*
Lmao, I'm sure! I know you sound head over heels for the LO. <3

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 23:06:04 )

@Keo: Yes I did sleep well, and I’m about to have pizza for lunch!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 23:11:17 )

Your cats are so cute!

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 04:08:43 )
@Keo: I try not to give unsolicited advice. Sometimes I do and don't catch myself.

I'm alright. Saw the kids again today and built more Legos. We made a shark, a crab and a treasure chest.

You?

@Poetictorment: That's not right that they got you to sign for his circumcision when you were all drugged up. : ( Wtf.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 05:21:43 )
@Gatorlec: Yeah, it really messed with me. I had nightmares for a really long time about it. *^*;;

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 07:17:00 )
@keo: mhm, kinda~

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 22:55:11 )
@PoeticTorment: I'm sure. That's terrible. I'm sorry that happened to you.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 23:03:57 )
@Gatorlec: Thanks. I felt horrible for kiddo. It makes me feel like I failed him but I know they shouldn't have had me sign anything while so out of it. *^*; But at least he's healthy so I suppose it could have ended up worse.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 23:16:27 )
@PoeticTorment: That's so messed up they got you to sign for that without you being in the correct state of mind!
I honestly have wept so very much over the whole issue and am still very heartbroken over it. He is completely healed now, but i still wish I never went through with it.

Oh yea, if you have a legit medical reason why you can't get vaccines I'm ok with that to!

Right now I still have a bunch of diapers left over from the baby shower! I'm going to be sad when they run out but I should ok for the next week or two ;3;
I have used some scented wipes and some fabric softener while washing his laundry. He doesn't seem to have had an allergic reaction to anything, so it may open up options for me for diapers :3
I have prime! That's why the whole amazon diaper thing was suggested to me lol

How are you doing today :D

@Totalanimefan: Sleep sounds so good ;w;
It's a far off friend to me... I friend I would very much like to visit but it never invites me over xD
Oooh! Pizza sounds good to!

@sunny: Oh thank you *w*
Do you have any cats?

@Gatorlec: Shark! Did is have cool lego teeth?
Also crab! how did the claws look? 8D

I am deliriously tired today!
My little dude isn't falling asleep until like 6am. And I have spent so much of today trying to keep him awake, but no matter how I pester him or try to engage him little man ain't having it lmao
I curse myself for making him a heavy sleeper hahaha

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 23:17:02 )
@Rubix: how you been friendo?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 23:28:52 )

@Keo: I do have a cat, he's black and his name is Logan.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 00:37:16 )

@Keo: I wish that sleep was easy to get.
Also the pizza was good. (As always)

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 01:01:12 )
@PoeticTorment: It's hard not to feel like you've failed your kid if you mess up. But you are right and I'm glad you don't dwell on it, clearly it's not your fault.

@Keo: Here's some pictures:
the teeth were their own pieces. It's cool. The shark took about 2.5 hours.

Omg I hope you get some sleep soon.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 02:29:07 )
@Keo: Yeah, it really is. It's a tough decision to make, you did what you thought was best at that time. I fully understand the feeling of heartbreak over it. But at least they're healthy and loved.
I have an allergy to some ingredients but the only one I really avoid is the flu shot. But it's because I have a worse allergic reaction the shot then how bad the flu gets me. XD
Well, I hope they last as long as possible! *^*
Oh, that's great! And yeah, it'll let you use most brands! We were stuck with one or two only, it sucked when the store was sold out. *^*;
Lol Then you'll have a lot of options on there.
I'm doing much better! How about you??

@Gatorlec: That's part of being a parent (well a good one) I try not too, that's for sure. I did sign it so whatever they said to me then did make sense to me at the time so I do accept part of the blame. Even if I don't remember what they said, I was coherent enough to sign. I just try to make up for it by doing better for him. I feel I might be a bit too overprotective now though. ;>>
Please ping!! I'm a busy mom and tend to get lost~

^^Page prizes = FREE Sketch!!
It's only forever~ It's not long at all...

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 04:51:02 )
@sunny: awww he's sounds cute!
where did you find him? how old is he?

@Totalanimefan: How was your day today? :D

@Gatorlec: The shark looks cool af!! :00
And looks like it came with a lot of pieces >u<;;
The crab is super cute ;0;
Did the kitty help you build those as well? lol

Hopefully I'll get some sleep tonight ;w;

//Also since I finished Poetic's pixel I'mma be starting on the gator soooooon 8D

@PoeticTorment: Yes my LO is very very loved >u<
but every member of my family and then some! ;w;
oh wow! That's crazy :00
Have you ever caught the flu?
So do I xD but diapers do go very quickly lol
Oh no! that must have been awful to deal with D:

I'm doing alright >u<;;
Very very VERY tired lol
but I will survive, made a very very good dinner tn so it put a little pep in my step lol
ALSO!!! I finished your pixel *u*

I may go back and make that kitty in the teacup cuz that idea is to cute to put down tbh >u<;;
I'm gone babyyyyyyy~~~
You can find me on
DV // TH // Lasria
....Sry I don't do discord....

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.