Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts The Fat Cattery [Come on in!]

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 03:13:38 )
@Kijo: I knooow!! You helped me out a ton just by chatting with me. X'D

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 03:17:01 )
@poetictorment: I love the chats :3
I'm a social creature most of the time as you have witnessed.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 03:22:09 )
@Kijo: Yeah, very true! And I'm really glad for that~ *^*; I tend to be quite but having ya'll around really helped me be more active in the chats. XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 03:30:48 )
@PoeticTorment: Nyahaha! I already sent the trade >:3
I feel you so hard!!!xD
I'm like... Keo your baby needs diapers and formula, even if you don't want to, YOU GOTTA BE RESPONSIBLE ahaha

I'm just looking forward to getting him to sleep for more than 4 hours xD
I have to clean out his crib to >u>;;
I used it to put a bunch of his baby stuff in there... but I am really missing having my bed to myself.
I know once he's a toddler or even a few months older... I won't have an option of whether I want to sleep alone or not xD

@Kijo: How you beeee Kijo? :D

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 03:39:47 )
@Keo: A saw!! <3 You're so sweet. Thank you.
Lmao It's difficult but it does get easier after a while.
We ended up doing coupons (mainly through the dollar general app) but it really helped.
(You end up pretty frugal when you live paycheck to paycheck.) *^*;
Like I literally splurged the other day for new pants cause massive sale and I got comfy pants to replace my damaged pairs.

I understand that. Yeah, that might help. *^*;
It depends on the kid so he might not take over.
Mine only wants to cuddle when he's not feeling well or really really wants attention.
I've only been kicked out of bed a few dozen times so far and he's five. Lmao

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 04:12:17 )
@PoeticTorment: You guys
@Keo: like my pants?

This is the print to the shorts I mentioned.

Lol
Thanks Keo!

How is everyone?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 04:14:33 )
@PoeticTorment: Your are very welcome :3
Well since he hasn't been fully adopted yet (the process takes months) I'm going to talk to my SIL about going to the wic office, so that will at least help with getting him formula. I'm finally starting to run low on all the diapers I received from the baby shower so for the past 6 weeks I really haven't needed to buy diapers ;w;
I only get my money in once a month so I budget budget budget and any little bit of wiggle room I spent on stupid things xD
Also helps that I live with my parents so my rent isn't stupid high or anything >u<;;

oof clothes I either get from a friend who doesn't want them anymore or I go thrift shopping lol

Oh I have already created a monster in my child lmao
My family and my own self love to hold him... so this boy never just sits or lays by himself xD
So when he's put down he gets fussy and when I was putting him in the crib he was not having it ;3;
He had to be dead asleep to be put in the crib but the 3 hours I'd get to myself was just super lovely ;w;

@Gatorlec: Omg I love those pants! xD
You gotta get a matching shirt for them!!!!
I'm doing ok! Have had a massive headache all dang day x.x;;
wish it would go away but I just took meds so here's hoping!
how about yourself?

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 04:19:47 )
@Keo: Thank you! I have alligator socks
a shirt would be awesome and complete an alligator outfit.

I have a headache too. I hope yours goes away soon. How's kiddo?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 04:27:51 )
@Gatorlec: OOOHHH SNAP! i love those socks to lmaooo
They're great! >w<

A complete gator outfit would be one sight to see! :0

I hope yours goes away as well!
He's good! just had his 1 month check up the other day and is on the complete mend from his circumcision!
He has gained 4 pounds since he was born ;;w;; he's gotten so big
And lmao he has had some trouble with baby acne and when the dr took one look at him, he looked at me and asked "Have you or anyone else been kissing the baby?"
me and my SIL just looked at each other and laughed. I sheepishly denied but then quickly said "How can you not kiss him?! he's perfect!"

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 04:32:41 )
@Keo: Ahaha they're the best socks. It would be grand!

Ah, he's already a month? That's good, he's doing so well. My boys and I never got circumcised. I don't see the need and it's not routinely done in Ireland, where I was born, but to each their own, I'm not judgey. ; D I'm so glad he's doing so well.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 04:50:39 )
@Gatorlec: Dude! Those are cool! XD

@Keo: Yeah, wic is super helpful! If you guys have a dollar general, I super suggest the coupon thing.
It saves a lot on wipes, diapers, and such. *^* Plus that Saturday spend $25 get $5 off coupon helps.
I'm sure that helps! Since we live in a small town our stuff tends to be overpriced. *^*;;
Lol I wish I had friends like that! XD I'm pretty much solo here...
I do thrift shopping too but the sale was literally 50% off then an added 50% off so they were $2 to $3 a pair. ;;>>
Oh no! X'D Well, the good thing is- there is no such thing as a spoiled baby, only much loved. XD He loves his family.

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 04:56:25 )
@PoeticTorment: I'm going to be the coolest dude at the pool this summer! B )

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 05:12:36 )
@Gatorlec: I can agree there! XD They don't sell cool stuff like that here. *^*
Please ping!! I'm a busy mom and tend to get lost~

^^Page prizes = FREE Sketch!!
It's only forever~ It's not long at all...

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 05:15:59 )
@keo: i fell asleep at 6pm and woke up at 11pm, and i'm not tired at all. this is troublesome.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 05:36:48 )
@Gatorlec: I'll be honest, I didn't want him circumcised at all... I really regret caving in and getting it done. But what's done is done and I can't undo it. :'C

but otherwise yes! he's perfect! ♥
right size, right weight he's very healthy and is scheduled for his vaccines next month ;w;
So everything is going well for him >u<

how has life been for you? :3

@PoeticTorment: oooh! thatnks for the tip! I was looking into amazon prime for diapers.
my other SIL told me if you buy a subscription to monthly diapers you get like 5-10 dollars of a box depending on brand. I've yet to check in on that ;w;
and I found formula at aldi's right now that is super duper affordable for me =u=

Well my friend is a shopaholic and overbuys so sometimes i get brand new clothes! I'm just glad she and I are the same size *A*

oh yes! I agree and my boy is very very loved lmao

@Rubix: D: why aren't you sleepy? 5hrs isn't a lot of sleep at all :<
are you well?

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 05:43:35 )
@Keo: Sometimes it's hard to not cave if you feel pressured.
That's awesome , I'm so happy to hear that! (I'm also glad you're getting him vaccinated. Antivaxxers cause me anger).

Okay. I saw my bitch ex wife (not Janna the ex before her) and it took all my willpower to not trip her as she walked by me. xD

Other than that, my son turns 8 in 16 minutes. It doesn't seem right because when I first joined Cae, before voltra was made, he was 4. T_T why's he so big now?!

You?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 06:12:20 )
@Gatorlec: Yeaaa it was a losing fight because I had no one in my corner ;m;
but it taught me a very valuable lesson to fight harder and stick to my convictions when it comes to my kid. Just sad that something so drastic had to happen for me to get to that point :'/

I hate antivaxxers with a passion. I can go on and on about how much they make my blood boil. >:T
But yea! I'd like my child to be alive and healthy sooo vaccines will happen lmaooo

whooo you're the bigger person for it then! But that's such a mood xD

omg! :0
wow! 8! he's such a big guy already! tell him to stop growing and stay small forever! D':
Happy birthday to him! :3

My life has been a never ending waterfall of stress lmaooo
My brother and SIL moved into my place.... between the two of them they have 4 kids.
So I was having a bit of a hard time adjusting to having a baby all the time to now juggling having so many more children around x.x;;
granted 3 of them sometimes go to their respective parents homes... that's only sometimes xD
It's just been major life changes all happening at once and it's been tough. But! I am making it through! ;w;

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 06:28:12 )
@Keo: Well, it's your kid, you're the only one who has any jurisdiction over what happens with him. I've always been a little aggressive butt head, so people don't really push me because I'm known to get snippety at them. I'm also stubborn as an ox and once my mind is set, lol good luck changing it. You'll need to be hella convincing.

Antivaxxers suck. Natural selection, I guess but too bad they put everyone at risk.

I'm only the bigger person because I can't afford a lawyer. xD

Aww, well that's sucky. I hope you get used to it soon.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 06:46:10 )
@Gatorlec: I am a very soft person irl and can easily be pushed over and told to do something... Which I'm working so desperately on.
I'm tired of doing things or getting my feelings hurt over stuff that I shouldn't be.
I just hate confrontation but it's a part of life and I need accept it and change myself to conform to it @A@;;

Can't have herd immunity if the herd ain't doing what it's supposed to :T

lmaoooo!!! that needs to be on a shirt because I would wear the hell out of it XD

I'll adjust eventually lol

How was your day? 8D
I'm gone babyyyyyyy~~~
You can find me on
DV // TH // Lasria
....Sry I don't do discord....

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 06:52:39 )
@Keo: It's hard of you're not used to being assertive. : (

Right!

Haha I need to find someone to make us a couple of shirts.

Hopefully it's before you lose your shit.

It was alright. I have been kinda angsty for no reason and I finally had a level day. Yours?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.