Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/21 18:41:45 )

@Amortentia: it’s no problem. I could make that back from posting today lol

Donator — Unholiest Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/21 18:49:24 )
@totalanimefan: You must be pretty active! :) I'm trying to save up too. Want to get so many items from old crates/rigs etc and want to get the next stuff too so trying to be active, but having trouble figuring out where to just hang or what to do ^^ Rping is fun, but max reward is 50 per post and I only have one of those going on right now.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/21 18:56:39 )

@Amortentia: hang out here with the people that post here. Everyone is nice ^^

Donator — Unholiest Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/21 19:39:56 )
@totalanimefan: Will definitely do! :)

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/21 19:50:32 )

@Amortentia: And when other come on in just ping them and start talking too. Some can be a little shy but everyone is nice.

Donator — Unholiest Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/21 19:52:25 )
@totalanimefan: That's good to hear :) So, are you looking forward to seeing what's new on the 25th?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/21 19:56:07 )

@Amortentia: Yes! I am soo looking forward to it! I always love the new orbs. Now I'm stuck, do I want to buy some more of the current orbs before they leave or do I want to save my ohms for the new ones? But what if some of the current orb items get really rare in the future? I try to always get extra for future selling or charity.

Also in 5 and a half hours will be the Community Discussion on Voltra's Discord. (at 7:30pm Voltra time). They will answer questions from users and they normally show off previews on items! (like just a shadow outline of the item). They will also probably show off previews of June items too. I hope they have an update for the future Black Jack game! Although they were super busy with the event that just ended, so I don't know if there has been any progress. We will be in about 5 hours.

What about you?

Donator — Unholiest Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/21 19:59:56 )
@totalanimefan: Me too! Ah yes, that's a hard question for sure. It's always good to have one or two extras, for future selling (or charity) but at the same time, new orb stuff! But the orbs last pretty long, if I understand it correctly, so you can always buy extra of the current and possibly for one new and then save up extra for more of the one that is coming on the 25th. :) That sounds like fun, do they have a link to their discord somewhere or do people usually post screenshots of them and discuss them here?

I can't wait for the new orb, crates or the next common update! :D

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/21 20:42:48 )
@Totalanimefan: it will only be nice out one more day and then we are to be getting a weeks worth of rain for 7 days or more along with it being hot outside.

That is a good movie does he like it?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/21 20:45:49 )

@Unicorn: It's not a movie, it's a TV show. I mean there is a movie, but that movie isn't good and it wasn't made by the same people.

@Amortentia: Yes orbs are around for a whole season, so for 3 months. I guess I should try my luck with one orb since I only have one extra of the most popular item from that orb.
If you look at the recent announcements there is one about today's discussion and it has a link to the discord. Fozzy, the owner, hosts a call a you can listen in.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/21 20:52:27 )
@Totalanimefan: Ooh and I read that wrong I thought it was just the movie Avatar you know with humans and the very Tall blue people.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/21 20:56:55 )

@Unicorn: Oh yeah XD
It's not that movie lol although I heard that it was really good. This is a TV show that ran for about 3 years from 2005-2007 or around those dates. It's a highly rated show and one of my favs. My husband has never seen it though.

Donator — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/21 21:05:25 )
@unicorn: oh hey!! i was afraid you were gone, i tried to peek around your profile and it was hidden. ;w;
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/21 21:06:29 )

@Addy: Hey nice to see you around ^^

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/21 21:11:53 )
Hello everyone ^.^ how are you guys ?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/21 21:13:10 )

@LilMissKushy: Hey there I'm good. I'm glad you are joining us! It feels like a party XP

Donator — Unholiest Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/21 21:17:49 )
@totalanimefan: Ah right, I thought I was confusing it with one of the other things first so nice to have gotten it right XD
Oh, which set is the popular one, the fabled? I'll try to listen but given timezones might not be possible.
Ping me for chitchat, potential rping or general madness

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/21 21:24:45 )

@Amortentia: Yeah orbs = RIGs, (3 months)
Crates = DIs (1 month)
The really popular orb item I feel like is the Year of the Tiger. It's pixeled so well and it's so pretty with those Lisa Frank vibes.

What time is it for you right now? Also the post it after it's over and they upload it.

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/21 21:31:38 )
@totalanimefan: hello total glad your doing good ...i think ive posted in here before xD yes lets throw a party ^.^ i love a good party XD

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/21 21:34:05 )

@LilMissKushy: Yeah I think you have posted in here before. ^^ I'm here to party. ^^ Not much partying going on in real life though XD

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.