Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/21 23:39:17 )

@Addy: Oh my gosh. I have NO more sense of time. It's really weird. But it has also been two months, but also Jan seems like it was 5 years ago, but did I clean yesterday or the day before? Who can remember they are all the same.
@Ariella74: Great. Those tend to sell for 2.5k-3k and I don't think they are hard to find in the exchange forum. Is your back feeling better?
@sunny: I'm on the 2nd floor so I don't have to worry too much. If you have a screen you should be ok.

Donator — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/21 23:40:14 )
@totalanimefan: seriously i wrote today's date, was like ... how even, but also yeah January was at least five years ago. heck, March was nearly five years ago at this point.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/21 23:42:38 )

@Addy: I'm glad that you agree that Jan was 5 years ago XD I went on a trip in the beginning of the year and I was looking through my photos the other day and I was like what the heck? How was that only at the beginning of this year? It feels like it's been forever seen I have seen those friends or been to that city. T_T
March was 2 months and also 2 years ago XD

Donator — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/21 23:45:49 )
@totalanimefan: SERIOUSLY!! we went to Vegas like JUST before everything got really bad in the states (flights and stuff were of course scheduled long before we even knew about all of this) and it really feels like forever ago. I remember coming home like ehhh idk if I wanna go back anytime soon but now it's like, wow, can I go back?

maybe that's just the stir craziness talking though

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/21 23:52:47 )

@Totalanimefan: I am on the ground floor. We don't have screens. I didn't even know screens existed. Maybe I could get one.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/21 23:53:01 )

@Addy: Yeah maybe you can go back in a year? It's hard to say that far out. I was going to go to Otakon (an anime con) in July in DC. That got cancelled :(
Also I was going to go to FL last month to see family, that got cancelled as well. And I don't know what it's going to be like for Thanksgiving or Christmas but I don't think that it's going away that soon? But there could be a vaccine (probably not that quick).

And will we ever get enough testing done in this country to know who has it and who has had it? That is super important to open the country safely instead of just being like whelp nothing has changed but we don't want to stay home anymore.

Donator — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/21 23:56:37 )
@totalanimefan: THIS WAS GOING TO BE THE YEAR I WENT TO OTAKON TOO!! T__T

all the conventions closing down has been crushing. i mean, I GET it, and i wouldn't have it any other way, but dang i'm still sad lol. i'd much rather this than the fallout of those staying open though.

i was supposed to visit family in March since I can't go on holidays due to the nature of my job and they're telling me to stay the heck home, it's all surreal.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 00:04:37 )

@Addy: My sister was going to come to Otakon for the first time ever. I've gone to every Otakon since 2010. I love Otakon. It's the highlight of my year every year.
Yeah it breaks my heart too that I can't go this year but it was the right choice for them to do this. Pretty much everyone at Otakon would have gotten sick.

How far away is your family from you?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 00:07:31 )
@Addy: Well it is great to hear that things are chill. Yeah I sometimes can't decide, on which unicorn like item to use.

@Totalanimefan: yeah, and most are back to back birthdays.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 01:24:41 )
@totalanimefan: yeah i really do.. things arent the same now when i was wee .. i had a great social life when i was a kid XD

@ariella74: im great thank you ^.^ how are you?

Awk thanks so much Sunny

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 01:26:06 )
Totalanimefan:
Special Giveaway!

The first 3 people to quote this post will win a common orb! (or 3k, please let me know which one you want)

It really feels like a party in here you guys, and I love that there are so many people in here at the moment. I thought that I would do this since people are hanging out here right now.

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 01:28:29 )
@addy: no problem i miss posts all the time xD
Im great thank you for asking ^.^

@totalanimefan: sorry if i quoted too late not sure if 3 people already quoted lol

Donator — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 01:53:06 )
i definitely missed quoting that but i feel weird participating in general lol ;w; I'M JUST HERE FOR THE CHATS

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 02:24:26 )

LilMissKushy:
Totalanimefan:
[size=16][center][color=red]Special Giveaway!

The first 3 people to quote this post will win a common orb! (or 3k, please let me know which one you want)

It really feels like a party in here you guys, and I love that there are so many people in here at the moment. I thought that I would do this since people are hanging out here right now.
Aweomse. You are only the 2nd person to quote this. I'll start the trade. [/color][/size]

[/center]

Donator — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 02:26:06 )
ooooo there's one more!!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 02:32:57 )

@Addy: You can still win! lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Unholiest Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 02:41:05 )
Totalanimefan:
Special Giveaway!

Common ooooorb!

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 02:50:46 )
@totalanimefan: thanks so much hun

Donator — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 02:55:20 )
@totalanimefan: i'm cool with letting others participate! i haven't been around in a while but i still have a stockpile of things :o
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

Donator — Unholiest Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 02:57:33 )
@totalanimefan: Hoping the next drop have some more "darker" themed items then :)

@lilmisskushy: hi again! How are you?
Ping me for chitchat, potential rping or general madness

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.