Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 07:24:32 )
I am still debating on if I want to donate a bit so I can get another rare of that lisa frank looking Item and next months crate items
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 07:45:02 )
@Totalanimefan: Thank you I appreciate it.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 09:06:58 )

@Unicorn: I know I feel the same. Do I want to try for another Year of the Tiger? Or should I keep my ohms for the future?
@Amortentia: Yes! I really want to see what the new crate items are. They look really interesting to me. I love JRPGs but I'm not super into medieval kinda fantasy. So if it's all like knights and dragons I'm not going to be too into it. Luckily the new orb items look super interesting.
@Ariella74: How did you get the horse?

Donator — Unholiest Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 09:21:27 )
@totalanimefan: me too! I'm thinking some magic, because I don't know if it was orb or crate but at least 2 items looked magic-y to me but there seems to be a lot of really interesting sets, so there's probably something for everyone :)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 09:51:56 )
@Totalanimefan: its the year of the horse and I got it someone gave it to me.

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 10:34:06 )
@amortentia: i just love animals .. and chunky cats are one my favourites .. my dogs an asshole too he gets jealous when people visit me he doesn't like me talking to anyone for too long or he starts chewing on people's laces and trousers etc XD and when my younger sister visits because shes loud and vocal he likes to swing off her long pony tail and shake it up like a mad man.. i think thats him trying to tell her "this is my house only im allowed to be loud in my house" XD

@totalanimefan: me too hun.. i was shy at first but everyone's so lovely they just make ya feel at home like I've been here since forever <33

Donator — Unholiest Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 11:12:06 )
@lilmisskushy: they're so cute and I think they're all a little bonkers :) Love chunky cats too! And bonkers dogs. We have a small cat home too (my roomies) and she's a bit bonky too, she jumps like a goat competing for the Olympics team and tries to steal any food or drink XD Your doggie sounds like such a cute boy <3
Ping me for chitchat, potential rping or general madness

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 16:54:28 )
@amortentia: yes thats very true .. i got my dog because i was told i couldnt have babies.. and now i have a 3 year old dog and my daughter whos nearly 2 they're best of friends..
Crazy pets are the best pets there's never a dull moment and they make us laugh.. oh my haha id love to see a cat jumping like a goat XD thats so cute lol my mums cat used to steal our stuff and hide it under my dads cars lol they're so funny..
Yes he is such a cutie pie hes a brat i nickname him satan spawn XD

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 17:27:30 )

@Amortentia: I really want that music looking one and the one with the floating book and potions. I think the floating book/potions one is an alchemist. I think it’s going to be based off of Atelier Sophie. Which is a video game. The Atelier series is a JRPG where you are an alchemist. And in the Sophie game there is a flying book that helps you. I could be totally wrong though. Lolol

@Ariella74: yay congrats ^^ your avatar looks good with the horse.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 17:28:01 )

@LilMissKushy: honestly people are pretty great on Voltra. It’s not like Gaia at all.

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 17:38:07 )
@totalanimefan: thats one site that i never tried to be honest.. i heard so much bad things about it i never checked it out xD yes everyone is so lovely

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 18:46:12 )
@Totalanimefan: ty I appreciate it.

Donator — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 19:44:45 )
not being on Gaia makes me feel old, back in my day that was the ONLY option!!

1 1 3 0 0 2 2 2 4
Ariella74 generated a random number between 1 and 150; Resulting In 113
Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 21:22:48 )
Coming in and rolling. If anyone wants to add me as a friend please feel free. I hope everyone is having a good day.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 21:50:13 )

@LilMissKushy: Oh lol. which sites were you on in the past?
@Ariella74: I bought some orbs to open, I didn't get a horse XD I did get a lot of Year of the Dog though.
@Addy: Same here. I joined Gaia in 2006.

Donator — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 21:51:11 )
@totalanimefan: 2005 here! our accounts are old enough to make accounts now :vanora_stunned:
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 21:52:28 )

@Addy: lol that's a good point. I was such a huge fan of Gaia back in the day. I was on it all the time. Then when Ernya came out I left Gaia. I was on Solia in 08 but I was still on Gaia then.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/22 22:00:18 )
@Totalanimefan: ohhh I would love to get one of those one day. lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/23 00:05:46 )

@Ariella74: I’ll give you it. I got like 3 today. Lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/23 00:48:08 )
@totalanimefan: i tried solia but i tried getting back on there recently but wont let me log in.. it wasn't very active tho.. im still on menewsha hoping a miriacle happens and people come back and fix the site...was a nice site.. very similar to this one

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.