Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/2 00:35:08 )

@sunny: I know that I have to make a fake business and run it myself but act like it's real and I have to make data for it and everything. I don't really know much else about it besides that.
I love how quick it is, and not everyone goes as quick as me, but I'm not working atm, so I just put a ton of time into it cause why not lol

@Pelontrix: I'm sure you are better at them than me lol

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/2 00:55:01 )
@Totalanimefan: maybe, but only when it comes to roleplay.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/2 02:18:10 )
    @Totalanimefan: that sounds like a really fun project! Or at least it does to me, but I have no business experience lol.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/2 03:12:26 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh, many many machines help with the process, from clearing out roads and highways to simply moving snow from your driveway. Even simple things like Ice Melt, which is just salt you spread where you want it to melt the ice. Cold and wind sucks, and snowstorms are awful, but we can definitely deal with the aftermath. Just stay inside until it's over. Lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/2 14:51:28 )

@Pelontrix: yeah that is different than essay writing but I’m not even good at rp lol

@sunny: seems better than a stuffy old paper some Uni’s have you do lol. Maybe you can find an online learning Uni. I believe what my school does it is called Competency-Based Education. What major would you want do to?

@SorrowTheMad: I do have pet safe snow salt. But I haven’t used it much this season because we tend to start with rain and then it turns into snow. So salt is no good. Last year I did use the salt. But I thought that after like 4 inches the salt doesn’t work anymore?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/2 15:56:11 )
@Totalanimefan: well, there's always time to start up and learn. :D
please ping me for the love of god.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/2 16:53:34 )

@Pelontrix: I gotta learn school stuff haha.
I'm back to working on my essay again today, good news is that it's almost done. Bad news is that I have another one to write lol
My Uni is online and it's go at your own pace, so you can work as hard or as casually as you want but obvs most people work hard on it so they can finish early and so it costs less. You pay per term which is 6 months and the least amount of work you have to do is 4 classes a term. I finished 16 last term, a transferred 13 classes from my American 2-year degree and now I have 11 classes left. Just in case you were wondering. ^^;

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/2 22:12:44 )
    @Totalanimefan: I would want to do either Arts & Humanities, or some form of History. I haven't decided yet. Both could be fun, but I have to think about which one will lead to a better career.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/3 01:26:38 )

@sunny: Yeah that part is so important. It will be tough to find a job after Uni, but I'm sure you will be able to. How much is it per year now?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/3 16:05:15 )
    @Totalanimefan: it's £3168 per year at the online uni I'm looking at. It's like three times that price in normal universities :vichardsleepy: the price in normal unis is crazy these days :0

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/3 20:01:30 )

@sunny: Yeah I remember 10 years ago when I went it was the last year for British students to get the 3,200 rate. Then they upped it to 9,000 a year. Of course I was international so I never got the 3,200 pound rate anyway lol
Online is good because then you don't have to commute, but you have to make sure you can focus at home. It helps to have a set schedule and a set location you always study at.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/4 03:56:56 )
@Totalanimefan: Honestly I have no idea, we usually just get it down to the ice and then toss it down, so I've never really thought about it lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/4 04:10:59 )

@SorrowTheMad: I am only just learning about things like this last year and this year. It does snow in England, but normally it just turns to rain quickly.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/4 13:19:43 )
@Totalanimefan: I get you lol. We have to deal with it almost every year so I'm just used to it :)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/4 16:56:42 )

@SorrowTheMad: What would you do if you lived somewhere without an extreme winter?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/5 17:38:04 )
@Totalanimefan: Not sure honestly. I'd probably be freaked out that it wasn't so bad lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/5 22:51:10 )

@SorrowTheMad: lol and you would be freaking out on the people that think 2-4 inches in a big deal

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/7 14:53:07 )
@Totalanimefan: well it was in the 60's the other day and we got rain all day on that day, Now today there was a two hour delay, Now they have canceled school all together now, and it is going to snow until noon, or longer.

Also anybody know when new crates/orbs coming out? Because new month I thought orbs would still be in the shop, but arn't.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/7 14:58:56 )
@Totalanimefan: Lol well if I was to move I'd probably buy a snow plow and snow blower before moving there, and then make a fortune when it actually does snow. Lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/7 17:47:41 )

@SorrowTheMad: lol you could. That's your new business plan haha
@The Bride: I'm not sure, I would think soon? They didn't talk about it in the last update.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.