Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/21 16:27:09 )

@Totalanimefan: not very good tbh! Lots of health problems etc :( how have you been? Better than me I hope!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/21 16:46:06 )

@sunny: Oh no. If you want to talk about it, I'm all ears. Is everyone in your family vaccinated ? I am. I don't know if I told you that. I got it done in early June.
My bday was on Sat. So that was nice too.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/21 19:41:51 )

@Totalanimefan: oh happy belated birthday! I hope you had a good time.
All my family is fully vaccinated yeah, so it's all good on that front.
I found a lump in my breast, and the dr that checked me basically dismissed me. I feel like she didn't check properly. I am talking to another dr about it tomorrow :(

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/21 21:04:27 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: QoL element that I don't think they'll add.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/21 21:37:46 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: Pretty much. Seems Mewtwo's starring in 5-star raids now, too.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/21 22:39:51 )
@Colin: That's what I'm saying man, the cards make awesome tokens! :)

@Totalanimefan: I will, thanks! :D

@sunny: I did! I've mostly just been doing some small practice pieces but a friend of mine challenged me to work on a Cthulhu-based horror story. I'm also planning on jumping into a couple other types of stories, one that's also horror and one that's romance. :) I have the first chapter of the Cthulhu one uploaded to Wattpad but it's being a bit of a dick right now so I can't link it at the moment. What about you?

Edit: Here's the chapter! If you're interested, I know horror isn't everyone's thing lol.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/21 22:53:45 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: 100% agree! Holy crap

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/21 23:25:15 )
@Colin: Back when I used to play, King Depthcon was my favorite card. How awesome would playing this as a Leviathan or Kraken or some other Sea Monster type token be? Or THIS as a Dragon Token

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/22 02:39:16 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: Depthcon looks friggin' awesome.

And that dragon does too. Almost looks like it could be a Digimon, lol

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/22 12:28:20 )
@Colin: Yeah, they're both pretty cool :D I can't remember any of the vampires from Black on that or I'd show you those too. :) How are you, by the way? I get so caught up in the Magic talk that I forget to ask sometimes, sorry!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/22 16:30:41 )

@sunny: Thank you. My family is all good with the vaccine too and I'll be seeing my family in FL in Sept.
OMG That is sooo scary. Does that run in your family at all? Please keep me updated.

@Amber Lynne: They never add any QOL elements in this game. I swear lol. And it would make us daily players happy too. Like why does daily gifting take so long UGH.

@Colin: Yes it's in raids until tomorrow. Then it's Dailga I believe. I was raiding Mewtwo a lot during last night's raid hour. My sister wanted the invites, she is looking for the shiny. She didn't get one, and I got two. lol. I feel bad, so I said I would trade her one when I see her next. (I would hope we would be lucky friends by then)

@SorrowTheMad: Happy Thursday. Somehow we have made it this far in the week. How's your week been?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/22 16:59:23 )
@Totalanimefan: My mom is back to work, so about as well as it can go with her around, I guess. Today especially she's been in a mood. Otherwise, I'm very glad it's almost Friday :) How about you?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/22 19:47:00 )

@SorrowTheMad: I love me some horror! Horror is so fun to write, and so fun to read as well! I’ll give your story a little read :) Cthulhu stuff is so spooky, I’ve actually been trying to write some Lovecraftian horror lately, but it’s not been going well lmao. I think I just prefer to READ it rather than WRITE it.
I am working on my novel currently, a sci-fi/fantasy mash up that is currently in its second draft. It’s so much work lol save me.

@Totalanimefan: That’s good about your family! Are you travelling to FL to meet them? I bet that will be nice for you :)
My aunt had breast cancer a few years ago (she’s fine, she just doesn’t have cancer any more) so I’m a bit worried :O but I will of course keep you updated!!! I had a phone call with my dr today and she has made me an appointment for the 3rd August to have another breast exam. So I just have to wait on tenterhooks until then!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/22 21:37:26 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: It's cool. And I'm okay, how's about yourself?

@totalanimefan: TWO? Damn, nice. I tried to do some raids for the Raid Hour yesterday, but all the ones I visited had NO interest, no queues, nothing. And oh yeah, the Ultra Unlocks start tomorrow, don't they?

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/22 22:22:22 )
@sunny: I'm the opposite, I waaaay prefer to be in control of it, to show the world the image I have in my head, and how horrifying it can be. My friend that challenged me to write this short story is like me, where she finds statues and churches and iconography scary, shadows and things that cause your own imagination to fill in the blanks. I'm the same way, I love to find the scariness of the mundane. But hey, I'd love to read through what you have too, if you want :D I'm going to try and put out a chapter every week. Need to focus! :D

@Colin: I'm doing alright, very glad the week is almost over. :)

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/22 22:29:19 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: Been a bit of a long or hectic one has it?

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/22 22:39:48 )

@SorrowTheMad: Oh no lol. At least it's almost the weekend. Just one more day! I don't know if I have any plans for the weekend. Do you?

@Colin: I know I was soo lucky! They are like 10/10/11 each RIP. But that's ok because I could trade with someone if I can meet my lucky friends. I hate it when you want to raid but you can't find anyone to raid with!

@sunny: Yeah I'm going FL! First time since 2018! It's the longest I've ever been away from FL.
I'm glad that your aunt is ok, but they must have been scary. The good part is that you are young, so it might be nothing. Would it affect you getting IVF?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/22 22:44:48 )
@Colin: Yeah. My mom is my boss and she's one of those types that radiates stress, so the more stressed she is, the more stressed we all are. She was gone all last week which I hate to say was fantastic, I felt like I could breathe. Well, she's back this week. Lol.

@Totalanimefan: Just Magic, I think. I'm going to see if a buddy of mine wants to hang out or something too. Even if it's just to play Magic at his place, whatever it takes to get away for a while.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/22 22:50:39 )

@SorrowTheMad: That sounds like fun. I should look and see if the weather is good. If so I might go for a bike ride. ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/22 23:00:45 )
@Totalanimefan: That could be fun too! I need to start exercising. I'm still losing a bit of weight, but I'm losing muscle mass right now, so I should add some exercise. Btw I'm SIX WEEKS without insulin! :D

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.