Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/25 20:31:57 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: Not at all.
And it sucks. a lot DX

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/25 21:27:01 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@sorrowthemad: I do like those treasure tokens. They can be an amazing way to have a stupid number of mana rocks on the field.

@totalanimefan: Eeesh, 24 tries?

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/25 23:49:12 )

@SorrowTheMad: OMG Good for you winning all 4, even if that one game was a little iffy. What did you get for winning all of the games?
My husband is like that too. In fact he had to get a root canal this week. He said that it wasn't bad at all and it completely cleared his sensitivity to cold. He uses the same toothpaste too.
Yay I'm glad that you like it. I know that is supposed to be the strongest coffee in the world. I don't know why though.

@sunny: I do still think of it as home, but much less so than I used to. I think of it as were I grew up. I love FL but it's really hard to have a job down there unless it's retail or healthcare. Not really many tech jobs (my husband) and not really a lot of big offices (I'm an admin). I miss FL but I don't miss having to drive everywhere and I don't miss the politics in FL either. The governor is not good in my opinion.
Where you able to see a Dr about it this week? Do you have any updated info?

@Colin: Now 26 tries, no shiny. I was invited twice today. I didn't see any myself when I was out and about. I did get another 98% that's missing one attack! I think it's funny how that happened to me again.

@Amber Lynne: Yeah it does, and these are people I know too. It's not random people I added from twitter or something. Like I have no idea when Americans are even allowed into Japan for travel again. Could be 2023 or later. So I guess I'm not lucky trading with them anytime soon. lol ANYWAY How was your weekend? Were you able to do any raids? Get any shinies recently?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/25 23:50:49 )

@Totalanimefan: No shinies lately, sadly, no perfects either. My most recent two are from Go Fest - hatched a perfect slowpoke and caught a perfect bunnelby

What about you?

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/26 00:13:41 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Another 98%? And so soon? Hah, that's a little on the funny side, I admit. So aggravatingly close to perfect!

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/26 00:39:08 )
@sunny: Hey no problem, I get it! I'm finding myself wanting to be lazy so I need to keep forcing myself to keep writing, even if it's just a few paragraphs at a time. On the plus side I cranked out probably what I would consider half a chapter or so. :)

@Colin: Yes! And Prosper just says "Whenever you PLAY a card from Exile" so even if you end up getting a land off the top with his ability, you get a Treasure when you play it. THIS is what I'm thinking for a list for him. I'm waffling between putting in Necropotence but I feel like I have a good enough "draw" engine already and it nonbos with some of my Discard cards. Idk, I kinda like it so far :) Let me know if you see any obvious things I missed.

@Totalanimefan: So prize support for me was five packs and a special promo pack. The promo pack comes with special art cards that have a cool little stamp which makes them rarer than a normal version of it. I pulled a couple pretty good card out of it, and about $100 out of my other packs, so I made about $125 total off of it, should I decide to sell them! One of them is going to go way up down the line too, so I'm excited to see how much I end up selling it for. Oh wow, maybe I should have the dentist look then. I've had this problem since I was a kid and never liked ice cream because of it. Wonder if it'd even be possible to fix now. Yeah I have no idea why it's supposed to be so strong either, I've drank two of those cold brew things full of it and haven't felt any more wired from it.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/26 00:51:28 )

@Amber Lynne: Wow that's great! I didn't get any perfects during GO Fest. That's awesome that you got two. For good pokemon lately, I have done 26 Dialga raids, no shiny, but two 98's!!

@Colin: Yeah true. I was happy, but I was also like why is it not shiny, and why it is the same as yesterday. But you know what, I'll take it lol.

@SorrowTheMad: OMG Do you ever sell your cards? Are you going to sell them? It seems like you got some pretty good pulls.
Maybe. If you haven't been in a while it's worth it just for a teeth cleaning. Regular check ups and cleaning will mean healthier teeth when you are older too.
OMG that's so much caffeine. Maybe you should take it easy

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/26 01:19:26 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: It IS a little on the "Come ON!" side, I admit. But still, 2 VERY good Dialga. If one were shiny, that would have been amazing!

@sorrowthemad: Hmmm, the list seems pretty comprehensive. Only thing I can think of, and I'm sure you've thought of it already, is that you have Daretti, Scrap Savant in there. Deretti, Ingenious Iconoclast might have decent synergy as well.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/26 01:36:10 )

@Totalanimefan: I've done a couple raids, damned thing ran every time DX
No shinies though, obviously. Lol

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/26 02:53:53 )
@Totalanimefan: I do, once in a while. There's a site I use, I won't get 100% of the value usually but I'll get pretty close, and it's very safe unlike Ebay or Amazon. I can either use the credit on my account to get new cards that I actually want or I can cash out and it puts it in my Paypal. Lol this might be a bad time to mention I haven't been to the dentist in years. But you're right, i definitely should go in soon.

@Colin: Yeah, a buddy of mine and I were going through the list and I bumped Daretti a bit ago just because I have some Graveyard/discard synergies already, and he's fantastic for getting back my Salvaging Station. I do like Ingenious Iconoclast but I have NO IDEA what to switch it with lol!

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/26 03:22:41 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: If you were to put the other Daretti in, part of me REALLY wants to say the Red Elemental Blast could be one of the ones to go, because unless your opponent is playing ANY sort of Blue, it's a dead card.

But then again, I don't know your meta. Perhaps it's a given that a blue will show up most if not all of the time.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/26 03:24:55 )
@Totalanimefan: Thanks! :3 Nice to not be lurking for once XD
I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/26 13:37:47 )
@Colin: 100% of the time, Red Elemental Blast will be a live card lol. But if not I can always pitch it to one of the Discard outlets on the very slim chance I'm not playing against Blue. But I could probably drop it, I think that would work.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/26 16:32:48 )

@Colin: sorry that I keep inviting you and no one else is showing. You haven’t wasted your pass on this raid have you?
@Amber Lynne: oh that sucks. Even with golden razz curve ball?

@SorrowTheMad: everyone has different reasons for not going. I think it could be good. Just find a well rated one in your area that takes your insurance. :)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/26 16:33:26 )

@KittyBeary: you are always welcome here. ^^ how was your weekend?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/26 16:39:02 )
@totalanimefan:
Yeah i really like Insomia.
I was so glad that they delivered to us I thought that it would be too far from them lol.
Feel free to ping me!
Also, you can call me Seni!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/26 16:43:18 )

@ArsenicAttitude: that’s good. I never got their delivery. I went to a market yesterday and there was a baker that sold cookies. I got chocolate chip and snickerdoodle!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/26 19:07:59 )
@Totalanimefan: I have one I used to go to when I was younger here in the area, but I have no idea if they take my insurance.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/26 19:36:29 )

@SorrowTheMad: If they are a child dentist you probably can't go to them anymore. ^^;

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/26 19:58:37 )
@Totalanimefan: Nah, it's a place my whole family has been going to since I was a kid.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.