Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/16 01:53:57 )
@Colin: Ah man, to be honest that sounds like fun. :D

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/16 02:38:52 )
@totalanimefan:
Yeah its horrible.
My experience is not the first or the last bit just sucks that I was basically gaslighted by them and didn't even bother to even hear my full story completely. When the lady got back to me in email, she only took what I told her yesterday and ran with it completely disregarding the original email with the basic information.
I'll know for next time though. I've washed my hands with it now I can't let it affect me so hard.

I told my fiancee i wanna move to Canada because it seems like their healthcare is wayy better. I wish the US would take note of other countries because obviously they're thriving and we're not lol.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/16 03:10:36 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@sorrowthemad: It was a much simpler time back then.

...lord, I sound like an old man now.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/16 05:31:00 )

@Colin: That's awesome. Yeah we are both on the Yellow team. ^^

@SorrowTheMad: my husband is a coffee snob. I'm used to it.

@ArsenicAttitude: I can't tell you the amount of Drs that just write me off too. My therapist said that I should try to find a Dr that cares because they are out there. Would you guys be able to move to Canada? I haven't looked into the requirements.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/16 05:31:22 )

I got my haircut today and it looks so much better and feels a ton better. I cut at least half of it off.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/16 05:56:00 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Instinct Forever!

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/16 12:41:38 )
@Colin: You do, a little bit. Do you go to play Magic with your walker or do you use a cane normally? :P Haha

@Totalanimefan: LOL! I'm totally kidding about being a snob, I get the 8 dollar Cameron's from Cub Foods and like to pretend I'm somebody. Lol! Glad to hear about your haircut too :)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/16 17:19:33 )
@totalanimefan:
I've wiped my hands with it at this point. I know in that practice there are doctors that care. I mean I went to a dr appt yesterday and he's great.

I don't know what the requirements are tbh lol.
I should look it up though. Canada is like maybe 2-3 hrs away from me and Niagara Falls on the Canadian side is 1 hr.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/16 19:41:17 )

@Colin: Heck yeah. Also only one more day until Go Fest. I'm soo excited. I keep checking on The Sliph Road subreddit lol

@SorrowTheMad: Haha. My husband has an expensive set up that he has changed out over the years. If you would like good coffee on the cheap try French press or Aero press. (And cold brew too). He has a grinder and a coffee maker. ^^

@ArsenicAttitude: Oh that's pretty close to you. I didn't know that you lived so far north. Maybe look into seeing how much the Dr is there in general. Maybe it's cheaper for Americans to get something done there than it is here with crap insurance. I'm glad that you found a nice Dr. I need to find one that is in network for me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/16 20:47:06 )
@Totalanimefan: that sounds awesome! I got my Cold Brew thing today :)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/16 20:57:28 )

@SorrowTheMad: Great! I should really use mine today for iced tea. It's going to be hot this weekend.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/16 21:14:34 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Heh, fair enough. Though I'm wondering when we'll have the option to choose which Pikachu we're going with.

@sorrowthemad: Cane. As evidenced by this image of myself;

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/16 21:25:35 )

@Colin: It's during your special research journey I don't know which part. Do you know what Pikachu you want?

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/16 21:30:27 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: No clue. I really don't have a strong opinion on either, to be honest. What about you?

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/16 21:48:55 )

@Colin: Same here. I think my husband said he would do Rock, so I guess I'll choose Pop.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/16 22:14:58 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Pretty sure I'm going the same way, because a friend is probably going Rockstar.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/17 02:41:23 )
@totalanimefan:
Yeah it's super close. I don't even know if Canada reopened their borders yet because of Covid.
I'm going to look into it though because the main thing that stands out to me with Canada is the universal healthcare system.
I hate looking for doctors. I still need to find a therapist and I'm trying to find a POC and LGBTQIA+ friendly therapist that accepts my insurance.
Feel free to ping me!
Also, you can call me Seni!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/17 04:36:50 )
@Totalanimefan: Good plan! I didn't get a chance to set any up earlier so I did tonight, I'll have to wait until tomorrow to try it out :)

@Colin: Hate to say it but I actually know a guy that is exactly like that card. He even complained about Mana Burn being gone. Smh also that guy is amazing xD

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/17 04:55:54 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: ...I have yet to meet someone complaining about mana burn being gone. Yeah, it borked a few strategies, but... eh? Overall, people were thrilled with it!

And yeah, I LOVE that card! The "un" sets are comedic gold.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/17 05:37:42 )
@Colin: Well he's seen some CEDH nonsense so he thinks people should "die" if they have too much mana at end of turn from infinite mana combos and such. He also complains about any deck ever that stops him from playing creatures and swinging with creatures "because that's not Magic as Richard Garfield intended!" Also the same frustrating dude that asks for advice and never takes it that I mentioned before. Also apparently would be a gazillionaire by now but he sold all of his good Magic cards too soon before they really became worth something! "I had a full set of Black Lotus and Power Nine and if i just didn't sell them at the time I'd be rolling in dough!"

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.