Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/24 22:06:44 )

@sunny: Yeah same. I was worried for you when you said the state of the house. Today the weather is actually nice!! It's the first time it's been this warm since Dec. So I took the dog for a short walk this morning and then I went on an afternoon walk with my husband. He had to drop a piece of mail off and we went to a local coffee shop so he could get this afternoon coffee. I just had some water. It's always nice to be able to walk around. Everyone that we saw was wearing a mask and there weren't that many people out anyway.

@CycloneKira: You can fill it all out in one form. ^^ I'll wait to send you the trade until you redo the form. Just put all that you want in one and then list the total. ^^

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/24 22:13:01 )

@Totalanimefan: me too tbh! I was worried about how long it would take to fix it up!
That good that you had a nice afternoon! I'm glad the weather was warm for you. Is spring on the horizon?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/24 22:18:17 )
@Totalanimefan: I can't even imagine, that's gotta be really tough. Sorry to hear :/

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/24 22:28:35 )

@sunny: I think this is what they call False Spring, but I'm still happy to get a break from winter, even if it's only for 5 days or so. I'm sure that between now and the end of march it will snow again.

@SorrowTheMad: I'm cursed, it runs in the family. lol
How's your day going?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/24 22:35:24 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: Oh geez, really?
That suuuuuucks

And I've been all right.
Bout of brutal and ridiculous insomnia lately though. So that's fun
HOWEVER
Good news is I get a new toy tomorrow!!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/24 22:35:44 )

@Totalanimefan: I never heard of false spring before, that's interesting!!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/24 22:40:25 )

@sunny: I don't know if it's real science, but have you ever had a day where it seemed like the one season was over, but then like a week later it just goes back to the weather for the current season? It's like that lol

@Amber Lynne: Speaking of, a siren just went off again. I think it was a Fire Truck.
Oh that's no fun. I hope it fixes itself soon. I'm very excited for the new orbs. I'm trying to take my mind off of it. lol

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/24 22:42:56 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: the orbs are something I so badly want released already, lol

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/24 22:45:22 )
@Totalanimefan: Dang, not only does that suck but it runs in your family too? Ouch!

It's been a long day, I'm happy I got to come home early. Been dying of heat for some reason today too.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/24 22:52:10 )

@Totalanimefan: oh lol I see. I have experienced that several times, it didn't know there was a name for it.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/24 23:09:13 )

@Amber Lynne: You feel like that every time? Or just this time?
@SorrowTheMad: Yeah on my Dad's side of the family. My sister didn't get it though. She got lucky. Maybe because it's warmer today? I was hot when I took a walk and then I had to shower after.
@sunny: I learned that name from the internet lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/24 23:11:30 )

@Totalanimefan: haha xD
I'm off to sleep now, goodnight!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/24 23:33:12 )
@Totalanimefan: Could be. Our office has a couple perpetually frozen women though, both had space heaters going today.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/24 23:51:07 )

@sunny: good night, see you tomorrow~
@SorrowTheMad: That seems like your reason why. Is it warmer outside today for you?

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/25 00:09:34 )

I told him he can just open a window now that's home xD it's 34 degrees there xD

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/25 00:11:06 )
@Totalanimefan: I’m looking to buy!
What are you looking for: Suspender Skirt in every color I don't have yet
What’s the cost: 15,950 volts
I promise to use these volts as a gold sink! (definitely! I want those skirts! xD)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/25 00:15:22 )

@Kira: See, you have been pinged. I've been ok. Just spending most of my time inside because winter and Rona. It's starting to get a little nicer. I'm so ready for spring. I moved into a new house at the beginning of the month. That's been a lot.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/25 00:15:45 )

@Ruby: That's perfect for him lol
I'll send you your trade right now!

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/25 00:17:19 )

@Totalanimefan: Thank you so much!!! :o I really appreciate it! I never have volts because I'm constantly buying commons xD

haha right? xD there's a window right behind him xD

@SorrowTheMad: I love you

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/25 00:20:59 )

@Ruby: It's no problem. That's what my charity is here to do. I should update the first post and say that it's not just for newbies and you can ask once than once. ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.