Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/13 05:54:51 )

I finally got Instagram. Gonna try to be happier this year and fun selfies might help. Already made my day hella fun.

What are your thoughts on Instagram? Issit good? Am I too late to this party? Can I be a real people now? xD

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/13 06:09:22 )
    Yeah, I do not take many pictures of myself if I take any at all so I deleted it. When it first came out, I had fun with it so if you like taking pictures it can be great. I prefer other social medias where I can post and stuff. But I am all for being happier this year.

You can never be too late to the social media party. <3

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/13 06:36:16 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

I mostly post cats and video game shenanigans on mine

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Voltie — yeet Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/13 07:33:07 )
I made an account once but never was really interested in it, maybe if it were more desktop friendly or I took pictures often lol

Donator — Trash Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/13 08:18:53 )

Since 1103 posts.

I used to be a wannabe foodie and post only pictures of things I ate lol.
Nowadays its selfies or just whatever looks interesting like street art.
I've tried to post art on IG but I prefer to just use Deviantart :P.
I love to follow a bunch of different artists on IG though. I tend to follow a lot of tattoo artists.

Art Thread | Garage Sale

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/13 08:25:01 )
I use my personal instagram for photos of cute plants and cats but I also have an instagram for my ceramics, and one for my miniatures and figures that I collect and create.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/13 08:37:43 )

I would like one to see the beautiful photos people take but it’s owned by Facebook and they are evil.

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/13 11:04:52 )

@Bonnie: I used to love doing little photoshoots and such, it would really boost my mood. My health declined tho and then so did my mental which was then just a vicious cycle. So even tho my skin isn’t what it used to be, I’m trying my best to look my best and feel my best. And getting back to what I love, which is photos lol. My best friend has been bugging me for years to get insta and I'm like nah fam xD she’s very happy she can tag me in posts now lol

@koneko: art is fun to follow :3 not everyone is into selfies and that’s totally okay~

@drowsy: Pfft yeah taking pictures is kinda the point xD I see why you wouldn’t have a need for it lol

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/13 11:08:51 )

@Alexis: that’s awesome!! I bet you have some cool shots in there :) I used to post a lot of my photos on dA but really fell out of that lol it was a great place and I’m glad I started out there~
(And I love food pics btw)

@athabm: you make miniatures?! :o that’s so cool! What kind of miniatures?

@Totalanimefan: lol I was leery of insta for a long time just because I’m not too sure about things like that, but I literally just found out today that facebook owns them and facebook is (or was until today) the only social media I have. So I was like welp, I’ve already got fb mine as well add insta xD

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/13 13:32:15 )

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/13 16:07:03 )

I have two, one for my professional photographyness and the other one is just my bjd.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/13 16:10:30 )

Mine is cats and cosplay, but I neglect it pretty badly. I have a hard time keeping up with multiple social media accounts at once.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/13 20:04:52 )

@Ruby: lol they already got you.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 11:14:28 )

@Bonnie: It's a lot more fun when you already have friends that don't mind selfie spam xD

@Another Movie Addict: Oh sweet you have BJDs?! Can I see? :o

@Priestess of Pie: CATS!!!! Cats are my favorite animals <3 how many do you have?

@Totalanimefan: Zuckerberg already be peekin in my phone

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 12:20:43 )

@Ruby: Sure

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 12:55:54 )

@Another Movie Addict: that’s wonderful :)

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 13:07:22 )

@Ruby: Soon he'll have some friends.

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 13:31:04 )

@Another Movie Addict: whatcha gonna get?
I’ve wanted a BJD for so long, someday I’ll be able to afford it haha

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 15:28:50 )

@Ruby: Yeah. I just don't them that often. People say I am photogenic but I don't think so. It may be a confidence thing, but I don't mind taking pictures, it's me taking pictures of myself.

bloop

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 15:59:26 )

Instagram can be pretty addictive at times, but I use mines to post my art only and follow a lot of artists as well. They have a lot of really good traditional artists there. And in my experience you don't see the lot of them anywhere else.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.