Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Nothing makes me feel soo much older than cleaning the damn bathroom... =.=

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 21:00:18 )

I feel like a 75 year old grandma after I clean my bathroom. My back starts aching from all that scrubbing and I question my life choices afterwards xD
Is my least favourite chore but I got to do it. Although I brought this on myself since I haven't clean it for ages. But I'm almost done all I got to do is mop the floors. Pray for me QAQ

What's your least favourite chore?

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 21:03:53 )

Cleaning is hard work! I hate mopping in particular. And dusting because it just takes so long...

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 21:05:53 )
@PurpdaBurpPurp: lol yes! As i was 9 months pregnant i feel the same after just cleaning the bathtub xD i hate the bathroom too! The kitchen is fun though
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 21:09:12 )

@Miss Sandman: Yes! I'll rather clean the kitchen than my stinkin bathroom any day! :D
Is less filthy and don't have to deal with human feces ;w;

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 21:13:21 )

@Priestess of Pie: Yes it is T^T
Ugh I hate dusting, I just use a wet cloth and spray some pine sol on dem dust.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 21:13:39 )

Bathrooms are only bad if you share one with someone who's gross. I don't mind cleaning my own bathroom.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 21:18:22 )

@koneko: You have no idea how many breaks I've taken already. I should have been done an hour ago and now I'm just procastinating xD

@Priestess of Pie: Sadly I live with people like that and one that actually hoards So I have to bear with it. But I blame myself on this one, I usually clean the bathroom once a month and I skipped one merp

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 21:21:29 )

@PurpdaBurpPurp: That sounds rough. It's really hard to live with people like that. Like, I'm not great about cleaning, but I can't let it go too long.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 21:37:54 )

@Priestess of Pie: It is :/
Nowadays I just clean mostly for my sakes because I prefer to take a bath with a clean bathtub than a dirty one lol. I'm not great at cleaning too, I kind of have to learn it for myself most of the time. And is actually my first time cleaning the bathtub because usually that's my brother's job =w=

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 21:42:10 )

@koneko: Merp if you clean it moderately and is only you and your bf I believe? Then you I bet you don't have to clean as much ^^
I clean for my 3 family members TAT

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 21:46:31 )
I don't like dishes. Fite me. They're never ending, especially because we cook at home 4~6 nights out of the week. I also don't like picking up, and organizing everything. Especially the stuff loose in drawers.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 21:51:14 )
    @PurpdaBurpPurp: it used to be dishes but I’ll scrub the hell out of some dishes in scalding hot water. I don’t clean the bathroom that often as I share it. I usually only clean the tub if I take a bath but that’s every blue moon so my roomie cleans it more often cause she uses it. Our toilet needs to be scrubbed. Our floors wouldn’t do well to get mopped so we swiffer. It’s just been a while since it’s been cleaned but I wipe the toilet set and handle and stuff so it’s okay to use without feeling gross.

I hate laundry. Not because it sucks but because I’ve never had any motivation to do it and I’ve never found any. I did it last night and folded everything kind of decently and left it out just so I could lay down! Those clothes are staying put as I wear them.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 22:26:53 )

@Fellowsheep: I won't fight ya, I hate washing the dishes too because I do that daily and I'm such a mjaor procastinator for it.
I don't like picking my brother's stuff up xD
ohmahgerd that boi can't clean for himself and he complains I mother him too much for scolding him about it all the time. Like what do ya expect?

@Bonnie: But it seems like you do your fair share of work which is good for you~
I do most of the cleaning in my household but that's because I'm the one who's mostly home most of the time, which is fair. The ony thing I don't do is cooking. I just suck at it x.x

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 22:43:07 )

I don't mind cooking or doing dishes, as long as I don't have to do both on the same day. If I'm cooking someone else gotta do the dishes.

Of course I have a dishwasher to dishes aren't that hard, but still.

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 22:50:15 )
I think people who have tiny bathrooms secretly just hate cleaning it because if it's tiny, there's nothing to clean.
Luxury is hard work.
Ping me

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 22:51:36 )
    @PurpdaBurpPurp: yeah I try. It’s pretty to forget but I do as much as I can outside of my room. My room is a mess right now but it’s cleaner than it has been, which is GREAT. It’s not dirty but I just haven’t found a place for everything yet.

bloop

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 22:56:53 )

I'm good at keeping things in their place if they already have a place, but I'm TERRIBLE at putting things away when they don't already have a place. Indecision always gets me and I end up just leaving it somewhere until later.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/10 23:48:27 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Yeeeeeep, cleaning the bathroom is also my least favorite chore! xD I thought it was just me and my weak bod that felt those pains, but it’s good to know we’re all together in this suffering. I also don’t like vacuuming, mopping, or dusting.

My favorite chores are doing laundry and washing dishes.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/11 00:56:49 )

@Eruca: haha jokes on you but I have a very small bathroom xD
But I can see why is a pain to deal with. Mines is hard to clean because it's so cramp and I can't freely skretch my body all of the time but it does takes lesser time to clean. But the most annoying part of my bathroom is the bathroom floors is all tiles and is a lighter blue color so even if I mop the damn floor, it can just easily gets dirty later e.e

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/11 01:00:21 )

@Tsundererra: Yep is nice to know I'm not the only one xD
I'm not even athletic to begin with and all that scrubbing can be such a workout lol but not so much for mopping. I just dispise cleaning the mop and thebucket afterwards.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.