Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback February Crate Items Feedback Thread || Raffle Included!

Question: Which one was your favorite this month?

• Timely Manner: 21 / 39 53%
    53% Votes
  • Love Senshi: 18 / 39 46%
    46% Votes
Npc — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/1 07:42:03 )

Timely Manner | Q t e a p o n (Design: Kairu and Q t e a p o n Collab)
Love Senshi | Bean
Snowboarder | Bean

Pixels by Fozzy
Recolors by Lilypoo

Hey Volties, we could really use your feedback. We at Voltra are always watching and listening, so the more responses we get to these sort of things, the more we can improve on your experience here!

Now we know that sometimes perhaps a set is not your cup of tea or doesn't fit your particular style, so try to look for things that we could use constructively. Like for example: If this pose was made this way and you could equip it like this then I would find use for that set more in my outfits. Or another example would be: This particular mod or pose is being repeated, I'd like to see x and y being offered as well.

★✩✩✩✩

In order to create a standard rating we will be doing a five star rating review. So for each set you are reviewing, do a 1/5 ; 2/5 ; 3/5 ; 4/5 ; 5/5 rating to let us know how much you like the overall set.

We are looking for feedback regarding the way the sets layer, originality, variety in poses, etc. But don't restrict yourself to these categories - those are just some suggestions for the direction in which you can take your feedback.

We do ask that you try to keep your feedback constructive and don't just say "It looks bad, I don't like it," as it's not very useful to us.

Here is a template to start off your review:

[b]Timely Manner[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Love Senshi[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Snowboarder[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Cybernetic Guard[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

Thank you for taking your time to write this feedback, you are being extremely helpful!

RAFFLE

We know that leaving a review might not always seem rewarding, so this time we are going to be holding a raffle on March, 1st,2020 for all the folks that left a review. Winner will receive a February Crate!

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/1 08:34:46 )
Timely Manner
★★★★★ While I'm not a fan of the hair, I am a fan of it being an option. The suit as a nice design and good poses, it will make it easier to design my avatar in masculine poses in the future. I love the vest with the nice long swallowtail.

Love Senshi
★★★✩✩
I love the senshi theme, the colors, and the quality of the item itself. The hearts shimmer like gems, and the hair looks lively. That being said, I'll have a hard time figuring out how to match the items with other items. Others might have a far easier time, so take this with a grain of salt. I'm sure I'd have an easier time with it if I liked feminine styles more.

Snowboarder
★★★★✩
I love the design and colors. My favorite look in the set are the pants, but the goggles are also super nifty. Every item looks like it's easy to mesh different looks with different items. To me this is a plus as it means its more likely for me to use it again.
Free Tiny Pride Flags

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/1 08:46:46 )
Timely Manner
★ ★ ★ ★ ✩
I love love love this item! The background/frame and the coat are my favorite poses~ I would have liked a coat pose that also has the sleeves but not the tray/towel (with the vest pose because I like variety, especially with layering issues)
I also would have liked the hair option to be separate as well, so without the “pony tail” and then just the pony tail, because again, options haha still love this item so much though! I had enough ohms for one crate and I chose this item :) thank you!!
EDIT: I’d like to add I would love if there was a pose with the backgrounds without the frame

Love Senshi
★ ★ ★ ✩✩
I think this is super cute, although I don’t see myself using it much as it’s just not my style. But I really love that the little hearts are so shiny haha that’s hard to do well (at least in my experience lol) so I’m impressed xD I love all the ruffles too and the option to use the top/skirt/belt as separates. Same with the hair buns. Again, all about those options! xD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/1 08:48:31 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Yaaasss, I’m a huge fan of Kuroshitsuji, and the pose/outfit is spot on. Same for the background and the choice of colors (all of them were very Victorian-esque so kudos to whoever chose them.)
My one big issue is with the hair. I was expecting it to look more like it does in the image where it shows the guardians dressed in the new monthly crate items. I also have a problem with the way the pants look. I wish they were tighter and cleaner looking since I’ve never seen a butler with baggy pants. Buuuut aside from all that, I love this. :)

I looooove magical girl stuff, and this was a pleasant surprise! I love the hair and it looks like it goes well with other hair mods (bangs, not sure about pigtails yet). The colors all work well with each other and I can see other peeps working them into other outfits.
The worst part of this outfit are the shoes. I wish they looked more liked the summer fish boots. I also thought the heart belt was a heart circlet, which would’ve been hella cute.
And finally, I wish the hair could’ve had a version without the heart gems. Like for Timely manner, we got just the vest without the full coat, and the border of the background as well as a filled in background. Is there a way we can get this hair without the heart gems? I really love the bun size and style of this. T^T It’s well made, just wish it was a bit more versatile.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/1 08:50:21 )

Also agree with what @Tsundererra: said haha

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/1 08:52:17 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Ruby: I think you worded yours better. :’3 Great minds think alike~

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/1 11:23:02 )
I Love both its hard to decide!
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/1 18:10:50 )

Timely Manner
★★★★★
Seeing the previews I thought I’d like it, but it’s actually my favorite this month! The frame is an especially unique and charming design! It’s all beautifully designed and I love the color choices. Hair with the long skinny tendrils aren’t my personal taste, but it’s all wonderfully made.

Love Senshi
★★★★✩
It’s a beautiful design, I love every piece of it. The only thing I don’t like is the colors. Just my personal taste, but with such a cutie design I would have loved 2 more cute color schemes, and only 1 dark one. Or even a primary color
or brown scheme vs 2 dark ones.

Snowboarder
★★★★★
The design is amazing, it’s really well made and super cool. It’s not really my taste as much so I’m not dying to own it. But I want to get it eventually for the cool hair!

Cybernetic Guard
★★★★★
Very cool design, great colors. Super original idea.

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/1 18:14:24 )
These suits are a lot more cohesive this month, which is really nice.

Timely Manner
★★★✩✩
I like Timely Manner better than Love Senshi, probably mostly because of the neat pose and the items that feel like they would be more versatile. My main problems come with the issues with the avatar blending in a lot with the background piece, it's hard to seperate it from the hair and suit in all three recolors.

Love Senshi
★★✩✩✩
Cute but kind of bland. The hair, skirt, and top look like they could be pretty useful sometimes. The wing/skirt tail items looks really weird, they would look a lot better seperated into just the wings and skirt tails. Most of the outfit just looks like commons.

Also thank you so much for seperating the poses! It makes it a lot easier to rate them

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/2 23:39:23 )
Timely Manner
★★★✩✩
I like the idea of the outfit...just not the colors or the way the hair's set up.

Love Senshi
★★★✩✩
It's cute for sure...and I love the way the hearts sparkle but as some others said, it's a little bland in the detailing.

Snowboarder
★★★★★
Love the color options and the details of this :D

Cybernetic Guard
★★★★★
Same as the Snowboarder, the details and color variety are up my alley
Just a fangirl living in FFXV hell
Multi-shipper shipping: Ignoct & Gladnoct

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/4 22:05:55 )

Timely Manner
★★★✩✩
I like the theme and poses for the most part. I do think it might have been nice if the hair was a more slicked back style like another user mentioned, but I assume it was intended to be more anime styled. I also agree with what someone else mentioned about how it would have been nice to have the background without the frame. I probably would have really liked using that pose if it existed.

Love Senshi
★★★★✩
It's really cute and I always love magical girl items. The color combos aren't necessarily my favorite, but they're still nice. I do wish the left bun would layer over/replace buns/pigtails on other hairs like the right bun does. I think this might just be a layering issue though, so I might bring it up in the item issues thread. (Edit: Went ahead and posted it there~) I honestly don't have much criticism for this item since I do like it quite a lot as is.
★~~Questing~~★

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 18:04:38 )
Timely Manner
★ ★ ★ ★ ✩
I’m actually surprised about how this item has grown on me. I think the hair is different and I kind of dig it. I also agree with one of the other critiques about the fit on the pants. One thing that I really love about it are the color choices.

Love Senshi
★ ★ ★ ★✩
I think this item is just too cute! I think the design is really cute. The only pose that I’m not a fan of are the boots. I think they look a bit odd. The little decoration on them aren’t that visible. Other than that it is a cute item! I haven’t gotten it yet but I’m wondering how it layers with leg warmers. Currently leg warmers seem to layer under shoes and boots and not over so i wonder how it would look with these boots!

Snowboarder
★ ★ ★ ✩✩
The snowboarder is really interesting as an item. I like the dual tone color choices. I also really like the design. The hair is the coolest pose on the item. I am not really liking the snowboard pose. I feel like it feels HUGE compared to the avatar’s body.

bloop

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/22 02:32:24 )

Timely Manner
[size=15]★★★★★★

I like this item. I don't have anything negative to say about it. I like the theme, I like what it's inspired from, I like that it's a good item for males.

Love Senshi
★★★★★
This item has a very different themes going on but I love how well they work today. I also love the way the gems/stones are pixeled. It's done very well. I would love to see more items with gems or a few items based around shiny things.

Snowboarder
✩✩✩✩✩
N/A I haven't used this item.
[/size]

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 17:55:58 )

@Q t e a p o n: OMG thanks!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.