Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2019 Get In the Solstice Spirit: Community Goals

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 06:14:57 )
@Tsundererra: Thankfully I didn't spend nearly as much money on there as I have on Voltra.
But I had been active from early 2010 to late 2013. Like, excessively active.
I didn't have a job, so Ernya was p much all I ever did. Lol.

Fozzy really is great. I'm so thankful for him and everything that he and the rest of the staff do for us.

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 06:15:20 )

I like wild.

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 06:15:52 )

yay page 10

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 06:16:42 )
:O
We are on page 10!
Look at us!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 06:17:09 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@inatlaka: Ooof man, I get they’re trying to escape some shiet from their home countries, but they don’t realize that America isn’t the golden beacon they think we are. If they bypass Mexico, they’re going straight to the cages. /:
I heard they’re refusing Mexico’s help because it takes a ridiculously long time to claim asylum there, and Mexico doesn’t have the funds or workers to work through each case as fast as America would or something like that.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 06:20:02 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@blinkini: So you literally lost your second home when it got taken down. I’m sure you can build up a presence on here and learn to see Voltra like a second home as well~

Also, you can send anon messages for Vontell if you want to compliment him. I complimented an NPC before. :3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 06:21:30 )

@tsundererra: yeah so many are mislead by "helpers" from usa but I feel they are sent to disrupt countries. Sell them the "American dream"
Alot of people think USA is disneyland.

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 06:22:27 )
@Tsundererra: It really was.
Unfortunately I find it difficult to get on here as much because I have more going on irl now than I did back when Ernya was a thing.
I'm trying, but it's still difficult to reach out, especially when I don't really know too many people on here, anymore.
Gonna have to get all my Ernya peeps on Facebook to get on here more, or something. xD

Dude, I'm totes gonna do it! :vanora_shock:

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 06:25:42 )

@tsundererra: and yes you are right Mexico barely has enough funds for their own citizens. The good thing I see TJ is growing. Lots of business going on. So hopefully that creates jobs for all the people arriving at the border and its citizens.

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 06:27:27 )

@blinkini: hi! Love your name and outfit :0

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 06:32:41 )
@inatlaka: Thank you! >w<
I absolutely adore your avis and the cute little arts in your sig!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 06:33:24 )

Really blinkini? I don't know why but somehow you just belong here xD I had it in my head that you're a regular and awesome to chat with. You haven't been around much?
I mean I guess I haven't been around much because life. So maybe that s why?

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 06:36:57 )

@blinkini: Thanks
pagliacci is one of my favorite voltra artists :D

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 06:37:33 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@inatlaka: Maybe they think it’s Disneyland from whatever they’re escaping, but it’s not. /: I’m scared to live in this country.
I’m glad that TJ is growing though, Mexico needs that economy boost. I’m hoping it will be enough to get some of the migrants to think they have another option.

@blinkini: You can always try to talk to me if you’d like, or even Total. You’re a chill person, and people on here are so friendly, you can make new friends easily on here. Though I won’t object to bringing more people on here if you have the connections. xD Plus, I don’t think you have to be on here constantly to be remembered since it’s such a small community.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 06:40:06 )
@Shadami: I was here a lot at the very beginning. But after the first couple of months I kind of disappeared. I've been back for a week here and there, but never for too long. =/

@inatlaka: I've actually never seen their art before. :<

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 06:41:37 )
@Tsundererra: Aw, I appreciate you saying so. I have horrible anxiety about people disliking me on forum sites, for some reason. It's super stressful. D;

That is fair. I guess I just find it overwhelming when I disappear for a few months and come back to so many new names.

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 06:42:59 )

@blinkini: pagliacci has an art shop

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 06:43:45 )

That's probably why since I've been around since almost the beginning. And I was hearing sort of about the site before launch because if dragoness.

Well I'm always glad to see you pop in when you can ^^
I get overwhelmed with to much social interaction at times so I get it in my own way.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 06:44:16 )

@blinkini: oh man I've felt that the first weeks of voltra I thought people will not like me and I wil not make friends... but I kept bumping and met awesome people jaja

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 06:46:19 )
@inatlaka: I'll have to take a minute to pop over to their shop in a second. :]

@Shadami: That's probably definitely it. I was one of the beta people that got first access. I was on here every chance of every day and spent a good chunk of every check on got on the site, since I didn't want it to fail like so many other sites I've joined have done, in the past couple of years. I think I was like the 5th top poster before I kind of faded out. :vanora_sweat:
I feel that, though. I'm currently finding it difficult to interact with anyone irl, outside of work and spending time with my boyfriend.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.